Cloth diapering in infant care

ysjane

Hi, any mummies use cloth diaper in infant care?

My 3 month old baby is going infant care soon and I would like to try cloth diaper instead of using disposables. Any mummies successfully done that without any problems like not convenient, very troublesome to use, for the teachers?

Actually u should check wif d infant care center if they r okie wif cloth diaper since d change 4 cloth diaper will b more frequent den normal diaper.

I did ask before. I think no parents does that before and they give me a funny look. I can understand that cos they want convenient. But that time i have not tried the cloth diaper yet. I was new to pocket diapers actually. But i told them should be no problem.

I have a few challenges with the ones i bought after experiment with my newborn. Even so, I still want to cloth diaper. Recently i found Moo Moo Kow cloth diaper not bad and wanted to buy some more but hold back cos i didnt want to invest in it and end up have to use disposable. So i needed to check wanted to check whether anyone try with success.

with what u have currently, can it last u 8 hours? Do note dat if u wanna do this, u wld need 2 have @ least 2 full day of cloth diaper on hand.

Washing is also prob, so in d end, your savings may not b there...

Work out d sum.

Back