(Closed) $10 bedsheet! All sizes! Good Quality

vert

Hi, HKworld,
I have not receive my items (Bedsheet + T-shirt) till now (which you PM me you will arrange delivery yesterday then drag to today before 12pm)
Pls final confirm delivery.
If not, pls refund total amount $126 ($101 for bedsheet + $25 for T-shirt spree) to my POSB saving account 120-64496-3 by today 12 midnight.
Otherwise, I will lodge report tomorrow morning as per above suggested by Administrator .

miracle

Where is my $60 that you promised? POSB Savings 030719417

It took me less than 10min to pay you. How long do you need to do refund? I'm ready to make police report anytime.

leo_neo

Dear Moderator,
Is it possible for you to give us the real name and IC no., address, etc. of HelloKittyWorld for us to file in our police report?
Thanks.
Dear Moderator,

except report no., do we need real name , IC etc? Pls PM us so that we can file report. Thanks!

meekia

Dear Mod,

My nick is in the list posted today at 1205hrs. I've made payment to HK World and have not received my items. Still trying to get her to respond to my emails.

Attachments

babyras

Hi Hello Kitty,

I have responded on the email for Tuesday delivery. Until now your driver never show up.

Can you please let me know if you are still going to deliver else you refund what I have transferred to you.

Thanks!

stinzy

Only mommies who threaten to report this to the police will get their refund. So u all should know wat to do. . If she dun succumb to that. . U should really make a report. .. This kind of ppl should be taught a lesson.

zelene

hi, ive replied to ur email but no response. and to my horror, when I read the thread then I realized what's going on.

pls kindly refund me at posb savings: 194-70378-3 amount $39.50. im usually quite patient in waiting for my items. But i hate scammers, will not hesitate to make a police report against u if I dun get my refund.

Last edited:

pinkdaisy

hellokittyworld, I dun want to blame you for nothing so I have been checking constantly on my account today for the refund but to no avail. You have really tested my patience. If I dun receive the refund by tomorrow morning, I will go to the police as well.

kittybaby12

Up to now, I have not received any refund or update from the organiser. Can you at least update what is the refund status now??
I do not want to kick a big fuss. but this is getting ridiculously frustrating when there is no update from the organiser and I have to keep logging in my account to check for update.

bluemini

Hi hellokittyworld,

I am one of the lucky ones who hesitated in ordering and ended up missed your bp.
Reason of my hesitation, your bp is really too good to be true and there are too many scam bp nowadays.
Many mommies here ordered from you as your bp for the bedsheets is really too attractive to be missed.
Moreover you are offering free courier service and free fleece blanket with certain amount of purchases.

Every mommies here are just trying to get some real good deals online and I am sad to know that they have ended up been cheated by you which is very obvious by now that you neither have the stock for the bedsheets nor the fleece blankets.
Put yourself in your buyers' shoes and you will be able to understand their disappointment and frustration.
Going to the police is their last option as you can see they have either email you or PM you for the refund instead of going straight to the police.

This month should be a happy festive month for everyone and nobody want to make a big fuss with so much unnecessary stress to handle.
Please live your life with integrity and do honest online business as every single cents are our hard-earned money.
Kindly refund the money to all affected mommies as they just want to get their hard-earned money back and closed case in harmony.

Hkworld, please refund by 12mn today. Will lodge police report if refund is not received. U asked for my account but no refund was made to me.

189062931 posb savings

mummysharon

Hi hellokittyworld,
Until today, I still have not received my refund. You have messed up my Christmas present and disappointed the kids. I will make a police report against you if I dun get my refund by today 12 Dec 2014.. I have given you enough time. Please refund $57 to my POSB saving 084-90490-2

ds_mummy

Hi HK,

I do appreciate your sharing and organizing this spree but its seems to turn into an unpleasant one.
You emailed me last week to arrange for delivery yesterday but I received an email from you on Tues informing me that supplier sent you wrong designs. I agreed to exchange partial of it (4 out of 10) as the remaining orders belong to my gf whom was not willingly as non of the designs she likes + with all these episodes thingy. You committed to refund me $87 and deliver my 4 sets last nite but again you email me at 720pm asking me if I want to wait for a few more days as supplier can replace the designs that I 1st placed order. I replied my decision remains the same to just deliver the 4 sets and refund $87. But I waited till almost 9pm and emailed u again... you replied claiming the delivery guy will not be able to deliver and asked if can deliver the next day morning, which is today. (Do you know I actually changed my appt to wait for your delivery). Fine....I waited. This morning I emailed you again to ask what time...u replied..AFTERNOON. Fine...I waited again and received your refund of $87 at 2pm. But I waited till 6pm despite informing you I be leaving office at 530pm but no sight of your delivery guy...no bedsheet (4 sets)...and no further reply from you.

Im losing my patience too. I DO NOT WANT the 4 bedsheet sets anymore. I don't understand since its ready stock as you claimed supplier sent you wrongly and asking if we are willing to exchange then why is it so difficult to commit to it. I waited 2 days for it believing you are doing your best to solve it. But no more am I gg to wait. Please refund me $67 being the 4 sets of bedsheet.

evenue

Hi hellokittyworld,

I am one of the lucky ones who hesitated in ordering and ended up missed your bp.
Reason of my hesitation, your bp is really too good to be true and there are too many scam bp nowadays.
Many mommies here ordered from you as your bp for the bedsheets is really too attractive to be missed.
Moreover you are offering free courier service and free fleece blanket with certain amount of purchases.

Every mommies here are just trying to get some real good deals online and I am sad to know that they have ended up been cheated by you which is very obvious by now that you neither have the stock for the bedsheets nor the fleece blankets.
Put yourself in your buyers' shoes and you will be able to understand their disappointment and frustration.
Going to the police is their last option as you can see they have either email you or PM you for the refund instead of going straight to the police.

This month should be a happy festive month for everyone and nobody want to make a big fuss with so much unnecessary stress to handle.
Please live your life with integrity and do honest online business as every single cents are our hard-earned money.
Kindly refund the money to all affected mommies as they just want to get their hard-earned money back and closed case in harmony.
If she can put herself in buyers' shoes, none of this would have happened... everyone knows buyers just want a smooth BP transaction and get their goods...
She is probably immune/hardened to all the harsh comments, criticisms, chasings, and "threats" of police report already... just don't switch on computer can easily avoid reading all the emails and PMs...
And probably cash-strapped now so can't refund everyone immediately... maybe gambled all our money away!
Maybe trying to start a new BP (under another name of course) to start collecting orders and money transfers, then use that money to slowly refund people here...

Dear HK World,
Just think, if you have kids(s) - which you said you have coz your stickers BP was started becos you wanted to print stickers for your kid's party - imagine what he/she/they will think when they know they have a mummy who has created so much anguish and pain to other mummies, and who is always stealing others' hard-earned money, which others are just trying to stretch by getting good deals online. Plus you will have police report(S) to your name, and might actually end up in jail.
FYI (in case you don't know already), the RWS scam BP few years ago, the culprit was eventually caught and ended up in jail for almost a year. So don't think the police can't/won't do anything, even if it seems they are "taking their time" to investigate...

Dayananasir

Are there anybody out there who agreed to change to the new designs and have problems with the delivery? She mentioned that someone will deliver on Thursday. This morning she emailed me saying that I can have the old designs if I don't mind waiting until next Wednesday. I told her that we'll just take new designs and did tell her off for being rude. Asked her for an update on the timing. NO REPLY. Wait today and no one came.

I've been very patient. And I ordered for one of my friend so I have to answer to her too. And Hkworld has complete disregard for anything. She still emails me like I am the one who owes her things.

So I'll wait for a reply on Friday. If not I would want a refund.

The amount I have transferred to you is $63 not $60, meowmeow78.

Ps refund the money to me by Today! $63, post saving 131084021

sushi1465

I'm very tired of chasing you thru email and here, Pls refund me $60 ($50bedsheet + $10 sticker) to me by TODAY 3pm to 107389830 posb savings.

Mod Char

Updated 11 Dec 1.00pm:

PAID | | |
\ S/NO | NAME | AMOUNT | REMARKS
\ 1 | 2007mum | $58.00 | Refunded
\ 2 | 2princess mum | $78.00 |
\ 3 | 3m_mummy | $72.00 |
\ 4 | ahkiam | $50.00 | Refunded
\ 5 | amninlileer | $110.00 |
\ 6 | angel_boy | $30.00 |
\ 7 | angela76 | $100.00 |
\ 8 | baby_donovan | $85.00 |
\ 9 | baby_jaw | $50.00 | Refunded
\ 10 | babyras | $58.00 |
\ 11 | crispynoriginal | $59.00 |
\ 12 | cutebaby0209 | $25.00 |
\ 13 | dappy | $110.00 | Refunded
\ 14 | dolly2009 | $50.00 |
\ 15 | dor80 | $75.00 |
\ 16 | ds_mummy | $154.00 | Refunded $87, bal $67
\ 17 | eileen_ang | $90.00 |
\ 18 | evenue | $52.00 |
\ 19 | faidhar | $30.00 |
\ 20 | hirumommy | $30.00 |
\ 21 | jadel | $32.55 |
\ 22 | jess18 | $73.00 |
\ 23 | June Lum | $50.00 |
\ 24 | Just 4 U | $100.00 | Refunded
\ 25 | juvinia | $58.00 |
\ 26 | kittybaby12 | $32.50 |
\ 27 | kookkies_mom | $50.00 |
\ 28 | lena22 | $55.00 |
\ 29 | leo_neo | $108.00 |
\ 30 | li_ching | $50.00 |
\ 31 | meowmeow78 | $63.00 |
\ 32 | meplaa | $24.50 |
\ 33 | miracle | $50.00 |
\ 34 | missy_missy | $53.00 | Refunded
\ 35 | momyam | $32.50 |
\ 36 | ms_mummy | $50.00 | Refunded
\ 37 | msmummy | $50.00 |
\ 38 | mummykoo | $50.00 |
\ 39 | mummysharon | $57.00 | Refunded
\ 40 | mummytiona | $118.00 |
\ 41 | Non | $60.00 |
\ 42 | nov_07 | $100.00 |
\ 43 | pinkdaisy | $65.00 | Refunded
\ 44 | Pinkmama | $50.00 |
\ 45 | ross_san | $22.00 |
\ 46 | salticoco | $30.00 | Refunded
\ 47 | samanthab | $32.50 | Refunded
\ 48 | scooby_yummie | $60.00 |
\ 49 | Serene Ee | $60.00 |
\ 50 | ShannenGodddes | $50.00 |
\ 51 | Sheena Wong | $30.00 |
\ 52 | shellbeeme | $50.00 | Refunded
\ 53 | shernice | $50.00 |
\ 54 | skybluegal | $50.00 |
\ 55 | skyler | $30.00 |
\ 56 | snowginger | $50.00 |
\ 57 | soonkueh | $62.00 |
\ 58 | SP Liew | $72.00 |
\ 59 | springbaby_03 | $24.50 |
\ 60 | starprincess82 | $50.00 | Refunded
\ 61 | Teo Soo Chin | $55.00 |
\ 62 | ting2302 | $22.00 |
\ 63 | tnc | $50.00 |
\ 64 | tulip3 | $30.00 |
\ 65 | tweetyncheese | $95.00 |
\ 66 | valdena | $22.00 |
\ 67 | vcaz | $80.00 | Refunded
\ 68 | vert | $80.00 | Refunded
\ 69 | vic | $30.00 |
\ 70 | vivian chan | $100.00 |
\ 71 | xicloudix | $120.00 | Refunded
\ 72 | Yeut Lee | $50.00 |
\ 73 | zelene | $39.50 |
\ 74 | meekia | $50.00 |
\ 75 | sushi1465 | $50.00 |
\
| Total | $4,294.55 |
\ NOT YET PAID | | |
\ 1 | 2boysmummy | $30.00 |
\ 2 | andver | $30.00 |
\ 3 | angelic_ann | $22.00 |
\ 4 | cranberi | $22.00 |
\ 5 | Dayananasir | $30.00 |
\ 6 | eqsy | |
\ 7 | euncie_sng71 | $45.00 |
\ 8 | fattymumu | |
\ 9 | gladysbeyond | |
\ 10 | greentwinkle | $22.00 |
\ 11 | Lovely Princess & Prince | $30.00 |
\ 13 | mejess | $22.00 |
\ 14 | mjqueen | |
\ 15 | mummy_2007 | $40.00 |
\ 16 | mummyfei | $32.50 |
\ 17 | nkhorisah | $30.00 |
\ 18 | patphua | $80.00 |
\ 19 | royce88 | $116.00 |
\ 20 | simin | |
\ 21 | taztaz | $80.00 |
\ 22 | tryantmum | $50.00 |

Please refund mine too..
You didn't reply to my pm..
I can't wait anymore
Please reply and refund back my money.
Posb sav 194-42719-0 $50

Moderator, Kindly help me

Last edited:
Please refund to me today!!!
I have sent you many pm messages but no reply at all from you.
I am also ready to make police report in the event you don't refund or reply to me.

dor80

She never reply my message too...the last message she send me is to tell me her supplier can give me my items but I need to wait till next week. I told her I do not want to wait anymore and want a refund, till today she haven't refund me. I'm going to make police report tonight.

evenue

Dear HK World,
I have agreed to give you till today, Fri 12 Dec, for refund. Also emailed you several times but no reply.
Pls refund by 2359 hours TODAY, if not I will make police report.
$52 to POSB Savings 062-26795-0.
I sleep past 12mn so will check my account then.
Police report can be done online anytime, so I will do so once it's past 12mn and the refund is not in.
Thank you.

Will also PM you in case you don't read this thread anymore.

Dayananasir

I gave her a chance to deliver me the products but yet she didn't reply. All I wanted was a timing for the delivery. I tried to make things convenient for her but obviously she wasn't appreciative of that.

Please refund to dbs savings plus. 020-6-029098.

If not like everybody else, I'll file report with the authorities.

Attachments

Jeanxx

To HK World,

I had tried repeatedly emailing you for response on my refund status but there is no response from you and hence I had decided to log in to the motherhood and escalate to moderator. As per my last email to you, please refund to me by end of this Sunday, if not, I will have to lodge a police report on this matter together with all the past emails and transaction reference that I had transferred to you, as advised by moderator. I had also PM you and email you again on this reminder together with my account details.

Hi Moderator,

I noticed your list do not include my transaction, please update the below info. Thanks.

Nickname : Jean (HKW use Jean in her excel spreadsheet created for list compilation)
Amt transferred: S$50
Date of transfer: 26 Oct 2014

Transaction reference below:
To Account DBS eSavings Plus Account
120-1-009472 HelloKitty World
Transfer Currency and Amount S$50.00
Transaction Reference 13473261267