Clomid/Letrozole

Sharmin661

hi, i would like to check if any one was prescribed with clomid instead of letrozole for induction of ovulation recently? which doctor did you go to.

hi, i would like to check if any one was prescribed with clomid instead of letrozole for induction of ovulation recently? which doctor did you go to.
Hi, I've been prescribed Clomid for 3 months. Started taking it in April and this month is the last cycle of Clomid. All were unsuccessful. Seeing Prof Jerry chan @ KKH

Hi, I've been prescribed Clomid for 3 months. Started taking it in April and this month is the last cycle of Clomid. All were unsuccessful. Seeing Prof Jerry chan @ KKH

OH did he recommend clomid from the start? Hopefully this month is your month!! I'm still waiting for my AF to come but not having high hopes I can ovulate naturally.

OH did he recommend clomid from the start? Hopefully this month is your month!! I'm still waiting for my AF to come but not having high hopes I can ovulate naturally.
Yes right from the start he recommended Clomid although I was very keen to start either IUI or IVF. I was told to start with Clomid before the more invasive treatments. Sadly AF just arrived today. Boo :( Do you have to do progesterone serum blood test on D21?

Yes right from the start he recommended Clomid although I was very keen to start either IUI or IVF. I was told to start with Clomid before the more invasive treatments. Sadly AF just arrived today. Boo :( Do you have to do progesterone serum blood test on D21?
I conceived my lo via clomid but the side effect was really bad for me. Now I have to stop breastfeeding because letrozole isn't safe and it hasn't happened yet.

Ahh is your period accurate? Mine is in a big mess! I didn't go for the d21 test because I didn't take letrozole dependent on clear blue ovulation test only! No smiley this month and I'm alr on CD 43 with bfn:'(

I conceived my lo via clomid but the side effect was really bad for me. Now I have to stop breastfeeding because letrozole isn't safe and it hasn't happened yet.

Ahh is your period accurate? Mine is in a big mess! I didn't go for the d21 test because I didn't take letrozole dependent on clear blue ovulation test only! No smiley this month and I'm alr on CD 43 with bfn:'(
Ooh yes the side effects for clomid is terrible for me too. Yes my period is like clockwork :S how's clear blue OPK? I've tried it before for a few cycles. I get the flashing smiley and also the solid smileys but always ends with bfn. So I'm like wondering why OPKs don't work for me.

How many cycles of clomid did you do before conceiving your first? I was really hoping clomid would work for me but none so far..

Ooh yes the side effects for clomid is terrible for me too. Yes my period is like clockwork :S how's clear blue OPK? I've tried it before for a few cycles. I get the flashing smiley and also the solid smileys but always ends with bfn. So I'm like wondering why OPKs don't work for me.
I think it's quite accurate other than blood test. How did your blood test went? Need to be more hardworking during the flashing smiley. Before and after! But easier said than done sometimes. Do you tell your hubby about the opks? I realised don't tell but get him to bd else if they are stressed also won't be best. How long have you been trying?

How many cycles of clomid did you do before conceiving your first? I was really hoping clomid would work for me but none so far..

I conceived on my third cycle. Actually I was giving up already. Like after 3 years of trying naturally. Waiting for AF to come, popping pills and all. But I was constantly keeping my womb warm. I drank tian yuan xiang essence for 1 month, bai feng wan to adjust my menses and tcm to adjust my body. And right before my pregnancy I actually fell down damn bad until I wasn't aware of my cycle, just focusing to recover from my fall and it just happened.

I think it's quite accurate other than blood test. How did your blood test went? Need to be more hardworking during the flashing smiley. Before and after! But easier said than done sometimes. Do you tell your hubby about the opks? I realised don't tell but get him to bd else if they are stressed also won't be best. How long have you been trying?
Blood test results showed that i'm ovulating. Was quite promising but then AF came this month. Yeah i tell him about the opk and like literally every single symptom i feel in my body. I guess i'm the more stressed out one cos he is always so cool and chill. I've been trying for 1.5 yrs. The whole of last yr was hoping to do it naturally but no results so this yr I started clomid.

I conceived on my third cycle. Actually I was giving up already. Like after 3 years of trying naturally. Waiting for AF to come, popping pills and all. But I was constantly keeping my womb warm. I drank tian yuan xiang essence for 1 month, bai feng wan to adjust my menses and tcm to adjust my body. And right before my pregnancy I actually fell down damn bad until I wasn't aware of my cycle, just focusing to recover from my fall and it just happened.
Wow 3 cycles! That's not bad. I'm going to be on the 4th cycle of clomid soon. Already feel like giving up and i get really depressed nearing period. It's horrible. Where can i get tian tuan xian essence and bai feng wan? Is it from TCM? Able to just buy off the shelf or i need a prescription?

Wow 3 cycles! That's not bad. I'm going to be on the 4th cycle of clomid soon. Already feel like giving up and i get really depressed nearing period. It's horrible. Where can i get tian tuan xian essence and bai feng wan? Is it from TCM? Able to just buy off the shelf or i need a prescription?
Tian yuan xiang you can buy it online. There's a pre pregnancy package kind. Bai feng wan I just got EU yang Seng kind(there are other brands in tcm shops too) I think you are too stressed!! Need to find something to distract yourself k. My hub also chill kind. He say the more I stress also won't help.

Hey guys, i am on clomid cycle currently too. I am on 2DPO and having bad cramping at my abdomen area and bad backaches. sometimes i feel like throwing up but i felt that it might be due to ovulating or clomid side effects and not to think about it.

but when i check (suddenly got the urge) OPK, it shows quite dark which i am quite shocked too.

is this normal?

Attachments

• A5E6E9EB-7526-449D-A146-0DD0FA38B59F.jpeg
    A5E6E9EB-7526-449D-A146-0DD0FA38B59F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 181
Hey guys, i am on clomid cycle currently too. I am on 2DPO and having bad cramping at my abdomen area and bad backaches. sometimes i feel like throwing up but i felt that it might be due to ovulating or clomid side effects and not to think about it.

but when i check (suddenly got the urge) OPK, it shows quite dark which i am quite shocked too.

is this normal?
Hello! Yeah i had quite bad lower abdomen aches around ovulation period when i took clomid. Now i'm on letrozole and I agree the line looks darker when we test using OPK. Im sure its the meds tt we are taking for ovulation. Not to worry.

is this normal?
Hello. Did u test opk previously? I did have those side effects that you mentioned previously! Which is why I was so reluctant to take anymore pills

When in doubt, do the deed. I never trust my own eyes with those lines. I always try to use digital.

previously i was religiously checking after ending the clomid intake, and it always this faint. but i still regularly BD as per informed by my gynae. but not too sure why suddenly the OPK gives this kind of dark color hahahaha makes me feel weird in a way.

yeah guess just need to constantly BD till end week and see if its a missed period or another cycle of clomid next month.

and not too sure if you guys feel that you vajayjay feels wet all the time or its just something i feel ahhaahhahaha

Attachments

• 09D37567-DF51-41C3-AEC5-A3085EE3CB49.jpeg
    09D37567-DF51-41C3-AEC5-A3085EE3CB49.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 164

I did my progesterone serum test on D22 last month. The result showed I am ovulating. I was on first month of clomid.

today is D15 I hope there will be smiley face on the ovulation stick. For the past 3 days, it was low. it was quite frustrating as my doc told me to do it from D12-16. I read from forum that some lady ovulate at later day while on clomid.

Attachments

• CCA8EDC4-5686-4E6F-8BC7-3723A37C90EF.jpeg
    CCA8EDC4-5686-4E6F-8BC7-3723A37C90EF.jpeg
    835.2 KB · Views: 379
previously i was religiously checking after ending the clomid intake, and it always this faint. but i still regularly BD as per informed by my gynae. but not too sure why suddenly the OPK gives this kind of dark color hahahaha makes me feel weird in a way.

yeah guess just need to constantly BD till end week and see if its a missed period or another cycle of clomid next month.

and not too sure if you guys feel that you vajayjay feels wet all the time or its just something i feel ahhaahhahaha

im using the both clearblue and this opk. This opk been giving me negative..

im using the both clearblue and this opk. This opk been giving me negative..
some individuals the ovulation will come slightly later in 1-2 days. mine was like that too. so what i did was BD from the predicted timeline of ovulation and still BD 3 days after just to increase the chance! have fun during BD and dont be too stress. let nature takes its course :) goodluck!!

some individuals the ovulation will come slightly later in 1-2 days. mine was like that too. so what i did was BD from the predicted timeline of ovulation and still BD 3 days after just to increase the chance! have fun during BD and dont be too stress. let nature takes its course :) goodluck!!
Hahaha I think stress is something we all can’t avoid. Subconsciously stress is somewhere back in our mind. Surprisingly I got positive or peak smiley face on both opk and clearblue digital stick on D15. *fingers crossed*

Attachments

• DC8B123B-78F2-4FE4-A8A8-92084FE287F6.jpeg
    DC8B123B-78F2-4FE4-A8A8-92084FE287F6.jpeg
    321 KB · Views: 161
Hahaha I think stress is something we all can’t avoid. Subconsciously stress is somewhere back in our mind. Surprisingly I got positive or peak smiley face on both opk and clearblue digital stick on D15. *fingers crossed*
nah i think stress is subjective :) but each to individual. happy bd-ing! hope this is yr month!

Hi I was precribed Clomid and managed to conceive. I went to KKH for infertility clinic. They did a bunch of test first then advise that I can try clomid. I have PCOS so this really helped me with ovulating. Hope this helps!

Hi I was precribed Clomid and managed to conceive. I went to KKH for infertility clinic. They did a bunch of test first then advise that I can try clomid. I have PCOS so this really helped me with ovulating. Hope this helps!
How many cycle of clomid before conceiving? Did you take progesterone serum blood test on D21/22 ?

How many cycle of clomid before conceiving? Did you take progesterone serum blood test on D21/22 ?
I went to private gynae and there was no need to take blood test. just that the gynae gave me a time frame and ask me to take home pregnancy kit to check if positive or not.

i was on one round and currently 13 weeks pregnant. not too sure bout your gynae, but i need to come back to check on the eggs progression within 9-11 days of mensus cycle

I went to private gynae and there was no need to take blood test. just that the gynae gave me a time frame and ask me to take home pregnancy kit to check if positive or not.

i was on one round and currently 13 weeks pregnant. not too sure bout your gynae, but i need to come back to check on the eggs progression within 9-11 days of mensus cycle
Ahhh... that’s very lucky just 1 round. And congrats to you!

1st round I didn’t get to conceive but my blood test showed I was ovulating. Currently I’m into 2nd and now on TWW.

May I know which doc did you go to?

thanks

I was very fortunate. Did one cycle before conceiving. I haf a miscarriage 2 months prior. That was before i tried clomid. Not sure what tests did the fertility clinic do tho. It was a bunch of blood test from my husband and me. Sorry if i cant be much help on this.

Back