Circumcision

pujan

My 18 months old baby just went for circumcision - not for religious reason. 3 days after surgery and he still refuse to change diaper or take bath. As soon as he sees we are taking him to bathroom he starts to cry. Changing nappy is getting harder everyday.

Doesn't anyone had this kind of problem. Is there anyway to overcome this?

Thanks for advice

Hi

My boy is also going to go through the same procedure. May I know how is the post operation recovery? How long did it take for him to fully recovery? Who was the doc who operated on him?

Thanks.

how old is your boy ? the younger the better, they won't remember anything. My 3 mth boy just did it last month, post ops care is a breeze. Just first few days slightly fussy that's all

My boy is 3plus, I read so much "horror" stories on how they react after that and the pain and messy stuff, I am getting worried. I want to prepare myself for it so that I can care for my boy better.

My boy is 3plus, I read so much "horror" stories on how they react after that and the pain and messy stuff, I am getting worried. I want to prepare myself for it so that I can care for my boy better.

yes, at 3 years old they are very aware :( try to "prep" him and let him know what is to be done and he will feel slight pain. Will he be undergoing LA or GA ?

Back