Christian ivf mums or mums to be

hi joie - i use cordlife cos they are the only one that has experience in harvesting the stem cells for use. 2 cases...

so exciting that u seeing ur princess soon!! Let me know when u ok to meet next week so i can pass the milk bottles to ya...

Every morning, the moment i step out of the house, i will stay missing abbey....

Every night when i am home, she look different from yesterday........

Having a BB has really change my life
happy.gif
for good.... Visited my gynae yesterday, i still have 3 embryos, she told me to try again in 6 months....

hi, long time din post...hv been busy sourcing for caretaker coz i will b gg back to work in mid mar. At first, we thot of sending bbs to infant care but hv some logistic issues. Now we hv decided to get one more maid to look after bbs at home, plus my mil will drop by sometimes.

My bbs are 9weeks+ now and they smile a lot lately. My girl enjoys chatting. My boy's kicking is really strong nowadays. They both like bathing too.
happy.gif
Their weight as at last week was 4.6kg (boy) and 3.9kg (girl). Guess they hv put on some tis week. My hands get sore when burping my boy..but it's a good problem isn't?

I hv stopped calculating how much they drink and wat time they sleep nowadays and i m less stressful tis way. However, i do set a simple routine daily i.e. feeding whn they wake up first thing in the morning, bathing at 10+, bathing/wiping at 6/7pm. The challenging time is from 7pm-10pm everyday. They will fuss and cry a lot. Me n hubby hv decided to devote these 3hours wth them daily. Now got used to it and i dun feel tt helpless anymore. After 10+pm, they will drink milk and settle to sleep til midnite feed agn.

Thistle, i finally got a twin stroller..it's Aria peg perego. Got it for $380 from a mom from tis forum. Quite good but my girl not used to it yet, will try agn whn she is in a gd mood.

joie, welcome to motherhood soon...
happy.gif

MSfamily, Vanilla, i dunno if i bear to leave my bbs whn gg back to work nxt mth...will surely miss them too.

hi NZ - i am a bad mummy... only by going to work, i get to appreciate my bb more. I am more patient with him and will play with him to get him to squeal w laughter - an act that only i can do it, not his dad, not his grandmas or grandpa!! Me so proud! I think he miss me too... on way back in my dad's car, he will chat with me and laugh and giggle.

As I am busy making preparations to get the baby's stuff in order, anyone here who uses cloth diapers advise me on the brands to get?

Some have told me bumwear is good but some told me that they don't last after a couple of washes. Appreciate any advice I get on the use of cloth diapers... thanks!

so fed up with my broadband system. typed the whoel message but whole thing hang.

anyway, cut the story short. will be doing ET soon, starting my 1st scan (since it's natural thawed process) next Wed. Please pray for me cos my faith level is not exactly there ever since my last ectopic in Jun last year.

hi mricky - God will be with U!!! So excited for u! wil pray for u and rem leave everything to Him.

Hi Joie - i saw some pigeon cloth diapers...i bot them to cover my boy's legs in the car. I dun dare to use cloth diapers cos i know must wash alot...so i use diapers. the pampers brands is good. U might want 1 pack to stand by. ALso must buy the liners for the cloth diapers so not to messy. I usually add bb softener into the wash so that the cloth diapers and towels wont be too rough.

hello i am started this thread but need to have a new profile...cos i realised that when i sell the things some mums know me so well cos they read what is so personal to me which i shared here..

1 mum even better..i was trying to give away a slide recently n she wanted to q for it so she did a search n read my thread n even got my hp no ( 1 time i was so desperate cos i need Gonal F n left my hp no here.) and sms me to ask me for the slide.

well i started on ivf 2 wks ago.. vanilla knows cos i was very very unsure cos my husband is on reservist on my estimated er n et dates..but seeing vanilla's baby photo i just say YES to the nurse n started lucrin n now today is on Gonal F.. imagine me sooooo fearful of needles going thru this..

Pl pray with me that after all these, i will join you all as mums of baby/twins.. thanks soo much.. u all can guess who i am right???

hi trustingHim, i know who u r. U r a brave gal and i m glad tt u started ivf 2 weeks ago. Do not be afraid ok, God is always close by. I will uphold u in prayers and i m rly rly hoping tt u can join us wth your bundles of joy soon! Will esp pray for your er and et dates. Rmbr u r not alone in this journey ok? Hope your er date will not coincide wth your hubby's reservist. U r alwz in my prayers.

Mricky, how did your et go? Will pray tt the little life is growing healthily in your womb now.
happy.gif

joie, i used anakku cloth nappies for a while then decided to use disposable all the way now. I dun like my bbs soaked in wet nappies while napping. It's rather messy when they poo too.

Vanilla, the feeling must b good knowing your r missed by your bb..
happy.gif
Eliha is rly responsive.

My bbs r 2.5mths now and they smile quite often. However, their attention span is very short. After minutes, they started to fuss. I got disappointed again.
sad.gif

I bought a bb swimming pool recently. My boy enjoys kicking in water while my girl is still exploring. Quite cute seeing them swimming..

Last night, my maid behaved quite strangely. She put on lipstick and eyeshadow at 10+pm while my hubby was watching tv. I came out after settling my bbs and asked her why did she put on makeup at night. She just smiled and din answer me. I thot her english is not good n couldn't understand me so tis morning, i asked her agn. She mumbled in her own language and smiled agn..aiyoh i m listless. Now i m worried hoe to leave bbs wth her whn i go back to work next month. Pls pray for me, i m hvg this trust issue wth caregivers.

Mummies,
Can I join? Have written in this thread few months ago. I have 2 girls, one 2.5 yrs and another 3+ mths. I like this thread coz knowing that we are praying and supporting one another in prayers - very encouraging.

I will be going back to work in 2 weeks' time, am sure will be missing my girls... on one hand, really look forward to working again while on the other hand, miss the time with my 2 girls.

Hi Vanilla pod & NZ, tks for your encouragements. will be doing et next month. just spoke to my mum, she offered to come over and accompany after the procedure. feel so warmed abt tat kind gesture (she hardly offer cos tied up with jaga-ing my sis' daughter and cooking).

NZ, it is quite tough to get good caregiver, esp maids. they are up to so many non sense. fr wat u explained, i tk she's going out for a date. just my guess. if u think she's worth keeping, mayb can get agent to counsel her a bit.

hi trusting Him - i am so glad that ELisha's pic made u happy that day and I am so happy for u that u started ur IVF -- dont worry God will take ur fear of needles away...He will lay comfort on the part that the injections will be done.

Hi NZ - i think bb are all the same - their attention span v short!! Elisha also like that..the most i can make him "concentrate" on something while i pump milk and wash up is like 30 mins -- the TV (Naked chef cooking) helps and he being abit sleepy. Justin is so cute... i think boys like water.. elisha loves water too..being a girl, dawn really display the cautious nature.. boys more daring...Ya, like what Mricky say - i think u must keep the key and not allow ur maid to hold to any during the nite. Did u consider webcam ur house while at work? My colleague did it in the main areas - living room, kitchen, dinning area and bb room -- not the maid room..so can monitor.

Hi lala - dun worry u will manage ur time well with ur girls and work. i really think absence makes the heart grow fonder. Becos of work, i am able to be more patient with Elisha. Though i must admit at times I am worried that i will be tired and not able to cope esp the weekends, but God provides me strenght.

Hi Mricky -so glad that ur mum is helping u...ur timing and Trusting Him timing is very close.. next time we will have a mini gathering for all the bbs!!

hi ladies,

I chanced upon this thread. Need some advice.
My ET is going to take place in a few weeks time. I have been taking progynova (oestrogen to prepare womb lining) and crinone (progesterone inserts) However my blood tests showed very low level of oestrogen and progesterone levels. According to my gynae, the ideal level for progesterone is 80 and above. But mine stands at only 39.

Can anyone share if you had similar experience but by God's grace you had a successful pregnancy and delivery?

Thanks.

NZ- scary..is your maid okie? strange lady..have u found another maid
i am really tired of lucrin n Gonal F..day n night... i told my husband my tummy is the pin cushion that ancient timepeople used to place their needles...
really need strength to go on

vanilla- elisha is sooooo cute.. he likes tv? .. i wish it will be a success n we have an secret ivf gathering.. i keep looking at sgh CARE babies' photo n they are just soooo cute.. but really thanks to Elisha orelse i might postpone another month.. give that little boy a big aunty!

Mricky- we about same time..some where in march... i really dunno what to expect..

can any mummies tell me wha to eat now? i have not been eating anything special.. just lots of chocolate cos depressed cos

hi Sakura - hello. Unfort for me i did not ask abt my levels.. actually come to think abt it i was rather blur most of the time...the only questions i ask is "how many eggs"...

hi trusting HIm - so glad that u started the first step - dun worry v fast the injects will all end! For food wise - dont take any chinese medicine or supplements(eg ginseng etc) and no soya bean products. Also no cooling things like bean sprouts, grass jelly etc...take lots of chicken soup and drink plenty of water esp since u start on Gonal F. Rem to stock up protein milk drinks and eggs so after ET can take them to reduce OHSS.

Will give the little noti boy a big hug from aunty TrustingHIm. He is a TV addict (like his mum). My mum is restricting him on that now. I love it when he holds my hand and plays with my fingers and stare at me durin car rides...makes me feel that I am the world to him....

Vanilla,
My bb also loves to watch TV ... think bbs like to see the light and movement from TV.

NZ,
I think installing webcam is a good idea but not sure what is the cost. I am changing my maid who has been with us for 4 months. She has been giving me and family lotsa attitude problem plus no respect to my mum *sigh*

hi Lala -- ya..but my mum worry will spoil eyes... haha ...for me anything to keep him occupied.

When u go back to work,who will help u look after ur children?

hello vanilla- sooo cute.. that is the best part of having a baby.. they think the world of you n you can kisss as much as you and hug as much as you... my son is refusing my hugs n kisses( unless i caned him for ba behaviour then he will insisit hug hug) if not he will not let us kiss him... maybe it is a boy's pride but i told him i will kiss him till he is a lao ye ye( old man) and i will rock him till he is an old man tooo..

have u read this bk to your baby- I love you forwever..it is about a mum rocking his child and singing to him till he is grown up n the child in turn rocked the mummy till she dies...

thanks vanilla- sigh i also have strep B so penicillin too.. i am thinking of eating essence.. and for my 2 ww i will drink anmum n eat cereal..i bought 3 packs of cereal already...

Vanilla,
I am going back to work next Wed ... Time flies and finally 16 weeks of maternity leave have past! How are you adjusting to work?

hi Trusting Him - i quite horrid leh....havent read any books to my bb esp now i am like a weekend mum. I have been entertaining him by making faces and sounds. Hmm..maybe this Sunday I will start to read to him.

Will go and look for that book... so nice -- mum rock son and later son rock mum.

Hee hee..ya lor..boys are such funnie creatures...when bb so sticky, always want too cuddle and hug..but become toddler so shy one!

U can make own chicken soup - ask hb in morning put chicken and wolfberries n dried longan into slow cooker then by evening u can drink it.

Penicillin u start to take now? Dun worry...no pain cos God takes it away.

Hi lala -- i am ok adjsuting to work..hee hee was looking forward to working...

i m starting to miss my bbs everyday coz gg back to work in 2 weeks. I refused to let my maid bathe and coax my bbs tt much recently coz i want to spend more time wth them. On the other hand, i can't juggle wth 2 bbs whn both need attention at the same time. When my hubby is at home, i m more willing to let my maid help. Sometimes i miss my hubby very much esp when he has to work late tt day. Something must hv got into me,,dunno why i behave so possessively over my bbs. Eventually, i hv to let go but i rly find it hard to do so. Vanilla, r u rly looking fwd to working? How do u do tt? SOmetimes whn feeding or latching my bbs, i start to cry oredi..rly dun wnt to leave them.

hi lala, we will be gg back to work around the same time. Where is your office? Maybe we can meet up for lunch? It's good to get some support from each other.

hi Sakura, i pray tt God will give u many good eggs and good quality embryos. During my stimulation stage, i was also quite worried abt my low response to the drugs but my gynae said he was not tt worried coz he will adjust the dosage as it goes. U nid to relax, eat well and trust God yah..

Trusting Him, it's good to take nutritious food. I took a lot of abc soup, lotus root soup, warm milk and hard boiled eggs. U r doing very well wth the jabs daily...i pray for the needle pain to get lesser n lesser for u each day.
happy.gif

Mricky, it's rly nice of your mom to help u during this time. It's good to hv someone close to u to be your support.

Vanilla, r u still feeding Elisha every 3 hours? Do u hv to wake up to feed at night too? Hope it's not too tiring for u at work. Btw, let's meet up for lunch too..
happy.gif

I spoke to my hubby abt my maid but he is quite cool abt it..and laughed it away. In terms of work and taking care of bbs, my maid is quite ok and keen to learn. Anyway, my mil has agreed to look after my bbs during day time wth my maid. I m training them to do it my way starting today. Dunno why i still can't let go whn it comes to taking care of my bbs. I must ensure everything is done correctly so tt my bbs will be in good hands. Hope i m not hving any post natal depression.

hi NZ - dun worry...u are just finding it hard to let go. for my case after incidients with mil, i have learnt to let go -- anyone taking care of Elisha can do it their way, just as long as he does not cry which means he is ok with that method.

I guess for me i really want to go back to work cos I am bored at home...i feel v cooped up at home and i really want to go back to work which is part of the old me which is the only part left. In a way going back to work makes me appreciate Elisha more..i think i am the only weird mum here.

Yes i am still feeding him every 3 hrs. My schedule is -
6-615pm - reach home, bathe bb if bb is at mum's plc
6.15-8.30pm - eat dinner, wash clothes, sterilise, pump milk, bathe
8.30 - 9pm - same as above + coax bb to sleep if mil cant do it. + feed him antibotics
9-9.30pm - sleep
1.30am - wake up to pump and take over caring for Elisha
1-30am - 6.30am - do the 3 hr feeds (sometimes drag to 3.5hrs or 4hrs)
6.30am - get ready for work - pump milk.

between 4.00am to 6.30am - elisha will make noise - usually cos he tummyache that time.

i do this the same weekdays and weekends..weekends will sleep later 10pm though...and actually more tiring cos will care for Elisha the whole day - entertaining him.

Workwise -ok...sometimes tired esp noon time..but after a while body used to it.

Good that ur mil is coming over to watch maid + bb. Yes, we can meet for lunch - can tog with lala. Slowly u will learn to let go...dun worry cos ur mil will also give her best to bbs.And u are not having post natal depression -- if u r u will not want the best for bbs,u will want to get rid of them ( like in my case initially -- i want to jump down some bldg with Elisha and end all misery)... Actually i think u are doing v well -- given u are 1st time mum and has 2 bbs..

Hi all,

I have been really busy since i went back to office 3 weeks ago. Miss baby a great deal. Sometimes in the morning have to drag myself out of the house.

Visited my Gynae, she asked me to try again in 6 mths time. I was quite sure i didnt want a second BB until i see abbey.....

BB is now having fever due to 6 in 1 jabs.... she weighs 6kg yesterday. Thank God, Abbey can sleep through the night, last feed at 12+ am, next one will be around 6 -7am ....usually i watch TV till 12 plus too.

NZ< i think you need to monitor your maid. I ama not sure if i overdo it but i dun allow makeup, skirts for my helpers. Think setting the standard is important otherwise next time you will get upset if things are not done your way.

Godknowbest< Jia you, pray that this will be the final try and .... you will get BFP same to Mricky

Dear NZ, its natural to be possessive over our babies, esp since they are really "precious" hard to come-by gifts. don worry.

Trusting Him, how old yr boy? boys are generally more egostic, no hugs and kisses, esp in front of public and his frens. My girl is the opposite. At P2, she still wants a good-bye hug and sch outside the sch gate. hee hee.. dunno wat her frens adn teach er will think. don care lah. my family (hb+me+girl) is very touchy, kissy and huggy type. so, i guess it runs in the family that my girl appreciates tat physical gesture.

Godknowbest - where u doing your IVF? I'm at KK, doing my FET (final 2). those are really old frozen embryos. I'm starting to get worried cos work has been piling up and since Mar is my company (Jap firm)'s financial year end, many marketing officers are squeezing in the deals for financial close. so now trying to sort out my thoughts and try to figure out God's plan this time.

hellloo my er is most likely on wed n et could be fri/sat
Mrciky my son is 5 going 6..do u need injection if u do FET? tonight husband is over seas so son will take over the GOnal F injection n lucrin tom... he was laughing so hard when he was jabbing me that i actually refused to let him do so yesterday! then he played with my Gonal f PEN CAP N got his little finger stuck inside... sooo noti.. he kept asking why i must do injection... but well dun want him to big mouth tell the world itol dhim will tell him whenhe is older...

hi trusting Him - ur son is so cute! He is such a big boy..help u do injections!

Will pray for strength and God's blessing to be with u on Wed. Do updae us and when ur ET is. I am very excited for u!

Did u buy eggs for ur 2ww? I took them half boil...u can ask the nurse if half boil or hard boil better.

If u need any help..do sms me...

u take care..

HiMSfamily - are u going to have another bb? Ur gynae so "on" ask u to try one so fast! For me i have 11 eggs in a little freezer somewhere...am v worried that my next bb will have same genetic problems as Elisha. We asked the docs and there is 5% risk. Well, genetically Elisha had a 5% risk of those genetics prob and he has them... so i m v v worried.

My mil is keen for me to have another one. That day i was packing some clothes that Elisha had outgrown and was thinking of giving to my fren and she asked"u not having a2nd one?"

My mum also wants Elisha to have a sibling...

But i am v v worried.

NZ,
Will be good to meet up for lunch
happy.gif
I am working in Raffles place, you leh?

Vanilla,
Doctors can say 5% risk of genetic problems but God is the one who ultimately decides a person's health... Our God is a good God and will not let us go through more than we can bear. Well, just pray and seek God if you want another bb.

thanks lala... ya 1 fren told my hb leave it to God...Me n hb will wait after elisha's operations and decide how.

We could meet for lunch! NZ is at city hall...is ur lunch hour flexible..if yes we can meet NZ at city hall.

Hi Mricky - when u doign FET? Trusting Him is next week...urs?

my FET, probably tis wkend. tdy's scan shows my follicle size is 11.5. the optimal size is over 16. since my cycle is slow, tis wkend is earliest. if nt, next wk, ie 2nd wk of Mar.
i have verbally informed my boss tat i will probably take my annual leave ard 2nd-3rd wk for some medical procedure. she didn't ask much cos she sensed tat it is rather private. anyway, i have lots to complete next wk at work but i'm trusting Him to guide me thru all things..... constantly reminding myself to hang on to Him, and not other things.

Vanilla, I gave some of Abbey stuff to my cousin to accomodated new ones already... if next one comes along will probable buy new stuff... No place to keep all the baby clothings also alot of them will get yellow by then anyway....

I miss her so much now, i am at work still for mth-end clsoing and is a weekend
sad.gif

Vanilla

Dun be too worried about having the next sibling. God has given you the strength to overcome and Elisha is growing well.

Mricky, all the best for your FET. Remember to pray and relax - deep breathing, try not to access work email, stress and increased testerones are not good for implantation.. find ways to laugh and smile more.

I have to say I am not sure if I remember a lot of what's being taught at Wang BB pre-natal class on deep breathing n stuff to relax for the delivery - do you gals remember any of these stuff at the critical moment?

Hi gals... another scan tomorow. tested urine for ovulation. no surge yet. tomoro busy for me. morning 8am @ KK for scan. later lunch time got an interview. never expected it but frens encourage me to just go &amp; see. ok, will just go &amp; see tho i'm quite comfortable in tis job (their increment offered is pretty gd).
anyway, wanted to c TCM yesterday but was raining. so decided i shd just leave it to God. If it is His will, He will be condition my body to be receptive to embryos for purpose of implantation &amp; growth. anyway, gotta wake up early (6am) so gonne sleep now. night night &amp; God bless.

thanks gal...

Mricky - God be with u during FET! Keep us inform when &amp; how is ur scan results

Joie - hee hee... i dun rem cos i know i doign c section...so when she does natural birth - I "stone" and day dream!

MSfamily - my hb wants to keep all his clothings! I m giving away those rompers that my frens gave me ...hb wants to keep those he bot. Hope u had a good time with abbey on Sun.Ask u a question - have u bot her to church already?

Hi Lala -- sure! I pm u my number...u can sms me. I think NZ starts work in April though.

Hi sisters, need ur prayers for Elisha - his feeding is very bad these few days. I am v worried - not sure it is a development thing or just he has no appetite. Worry cos if he does not drink he does not put on weight. So stressed by his lack of milk .....thanks

hi mricky, all the best in your et today. Rmbr to rest n relax during your 2ww. tis reminds me of my et time, seems like yday. btw tis might nt b the right time to change job yet..coz being new in a job must put in more hard work, not ideal for ttc.

lala/vanilla, sure let's meet in cityhall for lunch whn we r bck to work in mid mar. Any other mommies wld like to join us as well?

joie, mine was c-sect but i alwz rmbr one important point to "relax" so as to minimise the pain level.

msfamily, u hv plans for another bb oredi? Good, good..but as for me, i think i will stop at 2. Me n hubby hv been very tired and no help from family. Recently my mil quit her job to help us so things r slightly better.

vanilla, your daily schedule needs a lot of perseverence and patience..u r doing well. I believe God is your strength and He is close by. You can reach home by 6pm everyday? Tt's good! I hope to be home as early as possible next time. When u r caring for elisha in the wee hours, jst remember tt u r not alone...there r other mommies who r awake too..i m one of them..
happy.gif

Trusting Him, your son is very brave to help u jab. So did he do a good job? Your et is also tis week right? Will pray for God to guide your gynae's hands for perfect n fruitful implantation.

My hubby is on reservist and i hv bn alone taking care of bbs at nite. I try not to involve my maid at nite. Sometimes i do feel quite lonely whn hubby not around to support me. But when he is around, i tend to get frustrated wth his ways of handling bbs..sigh. Anyway, my hubby will b home tis wed. I will take a day off for myself, to cut my hair and trim my eyebrow. It's bn soooo long i last groomed myself..haha

hi vanilla, wat is elisha's weight now? How much is he drinking now? Will keep elisha in prayers. Dun stress yah...btw your post natal depression fully recovered? How long did u take?

hi NZ - thanks ...We weighed him last fri and with wet diaper and a nappy cloth, he is 5.318kg..hee hee so we minus here and there and say 5.2kg. He was drinking 600++ a day..i gave him 100ml but instead of 8 feeds, he drank 7 feeds and sometimes dun finish. I just increased to 110ml yesterday and still he is like 661ml last nite. Called PD he said to let bb sleep through and increase day feed to 120ml. So tonight i will try...feel abit weird not to set alarm and wake myself up at 4 hrly to feed...

I think my post natal depression has taken a back seat - maybe cos too busy -- got to work and then take care of bb..just stress sometimes esp weekends cos i know it will be tiring. for past 3 fridays, at nite i get congestions on my breasts - v painful and i have to rub the milk blockage - till my breasts were bruised!

i understand how u feel abt hb not ard but ard also frustrating. Me and my hb quarrel so many times over bb...from wearing diapers to feeding bb to bathing bb to making him sleep. I am less ganchong in some sense like if i handle bb in a certain way and if he does not cry means ok. My hb treats him more delicately.

Good that u will on wednesday "off" hee hee hee i also becos of working then trim eyebrows...before than aiyo....now hair still in a mess - dont dare do rebonding cos BF....so tied up and look so auntie!!

Ok..lets arrange lunch mid march -- sisters who want to join us can post here..

hi gals. don mind joining yr lunch (tho hv to observe the 1-hr thingy). Vanilla-pod,let me know ok?

agree nt gd time to change job (tho the increment is very attractive). i told hb baby plan comes 1st. tis are my last 2 frozen embryos and naturally i feel anxious but i try to leave it to God. sometimes feel guilty cos never go church liao.

btw, any special diet prior &amp; after FET?

nz our husbands reservist same time again...my er is tom, hubby will rush off back to camp afternoon tom. i have 10 eggs. pl keeep me in prayer. i did the natural ivf n was soooo disappointed that time .. hope this time is better. my et is either on fri or sat.. if sat son will tag along.. hope husband can occupy him wonder if son can come in too i dun want husband to miss the et too..

my son was injecting me ( Gonal F) on fri n was shocked to see blood came out... that will help him to be serious a bit...but my dear hubby is so forgetful.. he inject me but forgottn to turn the Gonal F so the needle was stuck in me n he has to turn to 150 after that cos he he realised he cant push anything out.

hi trustingHim - dun worry ur Hb will make it for ER and ET. Can ur HB go in for ET? Mine cannot.. have to wait outside..rem to rest after ET... i know KKH rule is 15mins but at GlenE they make me rest for half a day....sleep and not move. Ask Doc to drain ur urine..mine did after ET so for half a day i will not need to get up to loo.

When i was at injection phase +accupture my tummy is all bruised. My nurse saw also scared. I think we IVF mummies are really great..endure so much to get a bb! Jia You ok. 10 eggs are a good amt!

Mricky - hihi..sure..i sms u... u take care...for food...if ur mum is cooking for u -- ask her to go market and buy kampong hen and then boil chicken soup. No soya products and take plenty of protein. Dun worry... 2 frozen eggs are good too...rem God's hands are on them!

Elisha has been such a notti boy .. again refused to drink milk this morning when last feed is at1am and only 80ml. So stressed esp must rush to work and then make him drink his milk which he spits most out! at 3am, i heard sounds not cries so i initally choose to ignore..then when i pop over his cot..his eyes big big looking and smiling at me...he wants to play! I was like "darlig it is 3am, pls sleep!!!"...

Hi ladies,

I need helping hands. My husband's sister in-law needs someone to take care of her and her 5 mths old baby girl after she have her fibroids remove. Pity my husband's brother busy to find a confinement lady for his wife.

If anyone have good confinement lady to introduce pls PM me.

Thank you so much for reading my posting.

vanilla- he is soooo cute..but poor u must be panda eye today...
thanks i would lvoe to join you all soon. i really dunno if husband can go in et.. cos the lat time also went er then never proceed et.

vanilla, hvg mentioned abt bruised breasts, mine are bruised all over coz i hand express to clear the breasts and sometimes hv to massage and pinch really hard on those lumpy blocked ducts...it's soooo..painful. My boy doesn't like to latch on so i get my girl to help clear those blockages.

trusting Him, yes, our hubby on reservists same timing agn. Time flies huh? r u doing et in kk? For kk, hubby is allowed to go in wth u. My hubby witnessed the entire et and it took less than 10 mins for my gynae to put in. Thereafter only allowed to lie dwn for barely 15mins. 10 eggs is good..so happy for u. potentially 10 bbs waiting 4u.
happy.gif

Mricky, after my et, i drank hot soup and take eggs everyday. Stay happy n enjoy your 2ww..
happy.gif

vanilla, your boy is so alert, guess he misses u a lot.

Hi TrustingHim - u will join us! ya today v tired...got to rush a report for Head Office..so tired looking at figures! somemore cannt take coffee to keep myself awake.

Hi NZ - haha...he is my KPO boy. today my mil is carrying him and opened the kitchen cabinet to take some food..initally he was looking straight but when MIL is taking the milo packet, he looked up to the cabinet, to see what she is doing.

Let me know when you gals are meeting up.. I would love to catch up and get advice :)
Not sure how I would handle delivery and breastfeeding... counting down to mid April

Trusting him, you let your little boy administer your jabs? wow..

Back