Chiropractic during pregnancy

Sharmin661

Hi, anyone has issues with shoulder stiffness and neck stiffness during pregnancy? I'm in my early stage but my neck and shoulders really hurts. But I read somewhere that massage should not be carried out? Is it OK for chiropractic now? I mean I know I can lie on my tummy for sure. The pain is causing me to have trouble sleeping at night. I've changed pillow since but it just won't go away.

My chiropractor is Dr mark from alpha chiropractic (tanjong pagar international plaza)
Oh! Cos I heard deep twist in yoga is not good for pregnant women, so I thought chiropractic is worse. Good to hear! I'm going to look for one then. Been waking up with aches.

Hi, anyone has issues with shoulder stiffness and neck stiffness during pregnancy? I'm in my early stage but my neck and shoulders really hurts. But I read somewhere that massage should not be carried out? Is it OK for chiropractic now? I mean I know I can lie on my tummy for sure. The pain is causing me to have trouble sleeping at night. I've changed pillow since but it just won't go away.

I went to a chiropractor when I was abt 5 to 6 mths pregnant due to back pain. It helps and it didn't do any harm.

Oh! Cos I heard deep twist in yoga is not good for pregnant women, so I thought chiropractic is worse. Good to hear! I'm going to look for one then. Been waking up with aches.

i did my pre natal care at natural healings and am still going weekly. it really helps.

I had yoga lessons throughout my 2 pregnancies and it helps tremendously with my back pains. I had classes at Ohmsantih Yoga, teacher war War is Super experienced so is her team of Teachers trained by her.

Suppose you are experiencing back pain. I can recommend Dr Sean Ng of Cove Orthopaedic Clinic. He is a very reliable doctor. He's been our doctor for 4 years now and every consultation with him is truly exceptional. :)

Back