Ladybird Basic Concepts IMAGE.jpg

Last edited:

~~
Oxford First Illustrated Dictionary 1 IMAGE.jpg

~~
Scholastic First Dictionary.jpg
~~
Toddler's abc IMAGE.jpg

My Wonderful Wordbox ~ A First Treasury of Words ~ Box Set of Five Hardcover Books
~~~
My Wonderful Wordbox IMAGE.jpg
~~~
My Wonderful Wordbox 2 IMAGE.jpg

~~~
Wiggles - Hot Potato Hot Potato 1 Image.jpg

Last edited:
Why can't i tickle myself?
Big Questions from Little People answered by some Very Big People

Children have a knack of asking great, but challenging, questions: Why is the sea salty? How far away is space? Why can't I tickle myself? What makes me me? But how are we supposed to answer them? Imagine if we could turn to a leading expert and ask them to answer on our behalf.

This book gathers over 100 real questions from children and puts them to some of our best-loved and most knowledgeable experts. Alain de Botton explores 'How are dreams made?', Kate Humble explains 'Why do lions roar?' and Heston Blumenthal answers 'Why do we cook food?' Their answers to the Big Questions - some complex, some searching, some surreal and some just plain cute - make this an essential handbook for anyone who wants to explain the complexities of life to their children.

~~ 9780571288526_ front683.jpg ~~ 9780571288526_back684.jpg

The SMURF Apprentice

When one of the Smurfs wants to emulate Papa Smurf, he decides the best way to do so would be to practice magic. The Smurf sneaks into Gargamel’s lab, and steals instructions for a magic potion. The instructions however, don’t say what the potion does – the only way to find out is to test it! The Smurf drinks the potion and is turned into a lizard that all the Smurfs are afraid of. Can Papa Smurf change him back? Or will this Smurf be seeing green for the rest of his life?

~~ 9781597072793_ front 685.jpg ~~ 9781597072793_back686.jpg

Kids Funniest Jokes

What's so special about this joke book? The jokes have been chosen by kids, for kids, which means it's guaranteed to be hysterically funny !

You'll find hundreds of great jokes along with one-liners, put-downs' knock-knocks, wisecracks and riddles that will have everyone in stitches of laughter. The hilarious illustrations add to the fun and will definitely tickle your funny bone !

~~ 9788172453121_ front.jpg ~~ 9788172453121_back.jpg

Back