Child Care till 7.30pm

Its super rush for me. Cos I end work at 6.15pm. .
I am so stress now... don't know what to do.

Possible to work out a flexible work schedule? Like report to work early so u end by 530pm?

Last time my HB work late, I work early.
So he drops baby I go to work by myself. Then I end work at 530pm and rush to pick baby.

Another way is, to leave work early and catch up on work after the baby goes to bed. Support from ur manager/colleagues are important.

My sons' CC at Serangoon MRT, mayb it is more accessible to you by mrt. 615pm leave, orchard to dhoby ghaut, NEL to Serangoon.

Hope you will find a solution soon! Dun stress!! :)

Its super rush for me. Cos I end work at 6.15pm. .
I am so stress now... don't know what to do.

Last method, to get a neighbor to help pick up your child. And you pick the child when u reach home. Like a nanny for a fee...

I heard some nannies do that, cook dinner, bathe child until parent pick up the child...

Possible to work out a flexible work schedule? Like report to work early so u end by 530pm?

Last time my HB work late, I work early.
So he drops baby I go to work by myself. Then I end work at 530pm and rush to pick baby.

Another way is, to leave work early and catch up on work after the baby goes to bed. Support from ur manager/colleagues are important.

My sons' CC at Serangoon MRT, mayb it is more accessible to you by mrt. 615pm leave, orchard to dhoby ghaut, NEL to Serangoon.

Hope you will find a solution soon! Dun stress!! :)
Thank you.. I am looking into that option of leaving work early. Need to speak to my boss.
Last method, to get a neighbor to help pick up your child. And you pick the child when u reach home. Like a nanny for a fee...

I heard some nannies do that, cook dinner, bathe child until parent pick up the child...

Back