Chicken essence for pregnancy

chocoyuma

Hi mummies,

There are so many brands of chicken essence now, which chicken essence brand you choose for pregnancy?

Can share one that tastes good without heavy and strange smells, TIA!

Hi!

My mum boils black chicken from a kind of pot where the essence from the black chicken is collected. Mild taste and not pungent to me.

Want to share a photo of the essence with you but photo size is too large to upload.

All the best! :)

hi mommies, may i know from which wk of pregnancy then can start to drink the chicken essence and or need to stop at or after certain week?

Hi!

I recommend tian yuan xiang's chicken essence, it's really delicious and concentrated, just like chicken broth. I took their "original chicken essence" and "du zhong chicken essence" during pregnancy, but you'd better consult their staff about the flavour part first before your have it.

They have anniversary promotion now, can get reasonable price. https://www.qchicken.com.sg/CatalogHome

Attachments

• promo.jpg
    promo.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 169
Hi!

My mum boils black chicken from a kind of pot where the essence from the black chicken is collected. Mild taste and not pungent to me.

Want to share a photo of the essence with you but photo size is too large to upload.

All the best! :)

Wow! Your mum put a lot effort!

I am taking lao xie zhen, eu yan sang, brands and new moon. Lao xie zhen is yummy, taste like chicken soup, but its more expensive, so I rotate with other brands. I take the essences twice or thrice a week.

Lao xiezhen has pork in it. Seems nutritious too.

I recently tried Euyansang chicken essence. It has the typical "brands" chicken essence taste as compared to Tian Yuan Xiang which tastes like chicken soup. Taste wise, Tian Yuan Xiang wins.

Thanks for your sharings!
I can advise other friends in the future should they need recommendations during their pregnancy :)

Thanks for all your sharing!
I've bought tian yuan xiang during their anniversary sale, I bought their 10-box set (15% off) and share some boxes with friends. The price per box is only $170- for 20 packets (only $7.23 per packet). I also got extra $50 taka voucher from this promotion!!! The price is quite reasonable and attractive so I bought it.

I've also tried lao xie zhen, the taste is not bad but too salty for me...the price per box is $48-for 7 packets ($6.86 per packet) but each packet only has 42ml, while tian yuan xiang contains 60ml each packet.

If calculate the price of each ml between 2 brands, tian yuan xiang is cheaper than lao xie zhen and it tastes better! :)

Back