1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Cheryl low diaper spree

Discussion in 'How To Improve SingaporeMotherhood.com?' started by vac, May 2, 2014.

1. vac

vac Active Member

Can admin step in and do something about it? Alot of mummies are unhappy

2. bee lee

bee lee Administrator Staff Member

Hi vac,

Thank you for your feedback. We are monitoring the situation.

3. jungle

jungle Active Member

Hi admin
    Cheryl is not responding on my refund and seems to be taking her time. Other than going to authority, is there any way ?

4. bee lee

Hi jungle,

Even if you go to the authority, they will need to investigate, talk to her and give her time to refund. That is if the authority decides that this is a fraud. This is what I have learned so far.

I understand your anxiety and frustration.

From the thread, there seem to be about 40 or more asking for refund and more pushing her to deliver. At least she is now updating the thread and some have received their refund. She has just received refund from supplier, so perhaps you will receive your refund soon.

5. jungle

jungle Active Member

Hi bee lee
    Thanks for your information. Guess that I'll have to constantly following up with her.

If necessary, I'll get the authority involved.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
  6. bee lee

Hi jungle,

You're welcome. Hope everyone can get their refund soon.

7. jonesmng

jonesmng Member

Hi Bee Lee,
    Can you please help? Cheryl mentioned last week that she'd received the refund from her supplier and asked us to give her up to today for the cheque to clear but it "bounced". We're all wandering if she's telling the truth. Can you as the administrator request for the proof of bounced cheque to show that she's not lying & delaying the refund of our hard-earned money?

8. mjqueen

mjqueen Well-Known Member

some mommies are suspecting if this Cheryl low is the same seller as this FB seller as their excuses used are similar
    This seller is also selling diapers and milk powder and mommies are also not getting their stk or refund
    I heard that this morning, this seller's hb announced that seller attepted suicide.....super drama
    https://www.facebook.com/gan.siyee?fref=ts

Personally I feel that Cheryl Low should not be given anymore second chance and be allowed to come up with excuses after excuses to justify her dishonest dealings
    perhaps mommies are willing to give her chance cos they still want to have the last hope of getting back their $$ but Cheryl is simply using this as a time stalling tactic
    It's time the police step in to deal with her, just my opinion
    I am really feeling sorry for all affected mommies :(

9. silly cat

silly cat Member

I nearly transfer gan si yee money, i told her i am interested in the rocking chair,she msg me every day asking whether I transfer the money,and tell me be quick before promotion end. I thought of transferring the money to her today. lucky I saw alots of mummy post about her cheating money.

10. jungle

jungle Active Member

News came out in yesterday straits times

11. jungle

jungle Active Member

Attached

Attached Files:

12. lavendards

lavendards Member

Never caught. Anyone seen her true face before?

Seems like this scammer/impersonator has abandoned this identity. Should be moving on to next BP and starting all over using another name. Check for similarities and it isn't hard to spot which BP. (Non-existent members, some get items/refund/partial/nothing, inconsistencies, super duper sad stories to tug our heart-string, etc.)

Make a police report, no matter how small the amount (Including refunds only upon buyers making noise. No noise, no refunds?). Once all add up, the amount is staggering.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/policereport_info.html

Do not suffer in silence. Help us build the case bit by bit.
    At least there is an official black and white police report of this act.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  13. lavendards

lavendards Member

14. lavendards

lavendards Member

Checking to see if anyone seen "cheryl low" in person before?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  15. lavendards

lavendards Member

Take the police close to 7 months before establishing the ID of this scammer.
    http://www.police.gov.sg/mic/2015/04/20150430_arrest_scammer_E.html

If you have any info, any possibility of suspect/link with anyone, do include it in your police report and subsequent follow-up report.
    You might just be the heroine to expose the impersonator/scammer.

16. Silver yaya

Silver yaya New Member

Hi, i was the victim that this woman use my name to make scams. She was previously my colleagues that in incharge of insurance claims. She got hold of a copy of my NRIC and use it to scam people. Cheryl Low was my other collaegue. I have made police report long ago but there's no new till now

17. sherrycherry

sherrycherry New Member

So many scams going around.

18. ZonaO

ZonaO New Member

19. Tanhn

Tanhn New Member