Chances of pregnancy?

MkJy

Hey, just to check, how likely is it i am to get pregnant when we had intercourse on cycle day 7, day 10, day 12, day 14 and day 17.

If u wanna know, is good to invest for a thermometer to take every morning before getting out of bed, so far it is very accurate for me.

If the temp rise high on ur period day, chances of pregnancy is there, if it drop, period will come soon

You can consult a gynae. That's what I did when I'm trying for my second child. Basically what my gynae did was to check for my ovulation period and after my period, I went for a follow-up visit and I happened to have my ovulation on my 2nd visit so on the day itself(even though the ovulation kit I bought showed that I'm not ovulating), my husband and I just tried out. One month later, I was found pregnant. Hope this help =)

My period cycle is 28 days, I fount that my ovulation date is on one of the days of 14th, 15th, 16th. So maybe day 14th or 17th would have higher chance I think.

If u wanna know, is good to invest for a thermometer to take every morning before getting out of bed, so far it is very accurate for me.

If the temp rise high on ur period day, chances of pregnancy is there, if it drop, period will come soon
Hi, did u measure ur body temperature when u just woke up in aircon room? What's ur body temperature like when u are pregnant? Thanks! :)

Back