CCTV Camera at Home - To Monitor Maid & Toddler

vin-concepts.com check them out, without them I never would have found out why my child cries whenever im leaving. Maid was reported to police.

Hi can pm me on more details.. interested to install 3 cameras in my hse. Give me the best price with installation k.

Hi mummies,

Any of you here had engaged the services of Bernard from Sysmatrix? I engaged their svcs in late 2010. System was ok thou on n off hiccups. I do contact them for services a few times in a year. But 2nd half of last year system was working perfectly find so no need to contact them. But these few days my recording having problem again. And today I tried up call their office n found that the phone number now belongs to another company!!! I tried calling Singtel to check on their phone number but they said no listings. I tried to google so no Luck.

Any mummies know what's wrong with the company? Seems totally non contactable. I also did not receive any notices that they had moved or used down!!!

Kindly pm or email me if any of you do have any news or updates a out the company.

My email : [email protected]

Thanks !

Previously we engaged a CCTV contractor to install two cameras in our old flat unit 3 years ago. I always had problems in remote monitoring due to what they called the 'DDNS' update. Finally, I gave up the remote monitoring.

Until last year, before we moved into our new flat, through our renovation contractor recommendation, we got to know the new CCTV contractor. And we managed to remote view and playback through our mobile without any problem. I got to know from them that we need to have a good Recorder to perform remote monitoring capability. Whether it is true or not, I really don't know. Anyway, finally I got what I want now.

Meanwhile, would like to take this opportunity to recommend this company, in case someone had trouble of looking for one.

They can be reached at http://www.securitysystem.com.sg.

Price is reasonable, but might not be the lowest.

Provide:
Two IP Camera to be sold out for clearance :

High defination IP Camera without SD card record function (149$)
High defination (1M resolution) with SD Card recording function (199$)

Buy both of the two: 240$

Ip camera power supply 5v 2a, price (19$)
32G high speed write TFSD card for ip camera recording (39$)
Ip camera re-configuration services(39$)

Contact me: 84798262 John

I think you should go for night vision CCTV camera also, it will work both day and night and may even keep an eye on night creatures like snakes. Get it installed right away, no need to give it a second thought.

I have installed a basic security system in my house to monitor the maid who takes care of my young kid. The system has many functions that are really beneficial for me as a working mum! It comes with a IP cam for live viewing & recording. I have one door sensor at my main door so that I know when my maid goes in and out, and one motion sensor in my kid's room so that I can view his room when I received a notification that someone is in the room. Because my boy falls sick easily, I also got a device which I can control the temperature of the air-con in his room when he is playing.

The name of the company is eVida and their service is good and the price very reasonable.

looking for a non-bulky camera so that I can monitor helper while I am out. Any suggestions?

Hi bugsfire,

I have installed a PIR camera which looks like a motion detector cuz new maid. Is discreet because it don't look like a camera and I can view through my mobile device. Ease of mind! The price is reasonable I feel and it comes with a 2 years warranty. :)

Hi, anyone has recommendations to share on surveillance camera to be installed at home to monitor my maid and toddler daughter who is 2.5 years old? How much does it cost and whether it is necessary?

You can try Security Camera Singapore

Their price quite reasonable. Need to see if you need how many cameras? Price range from 1200 onwards for 4 cameras for your home as you need to cover the areas. Depends on how big the home is too.

Hi, anyone has recommendations to share on surveillance camera to be installed at home to monitor my maid and toddler daughter who is 2.5 years old? How much does it cost and whether it is necessary?
I recommend you Wiseup 1280x720 HD Wifi Spy Camera Clock .
It has the feature functions of :
Real-time Audio & Video Recording
1280x720P Full HD Video Resolution
Support LAN or WAN Connection
Support Smartphone Tablet APP Remote View and Control
8GB Micro SD Card Included
Support 32GB Micro SD Card in Max
Support Charging and Recording at the same time
Support Loop Recording
7/24 hours operating with outlet power supply
WIFI Network Function
Real Digital Alarm Clock Function

Hi,i'm get a maid to look after my boys. 3mth n 3yrs old.. And recommendations of cctv to install at home cn record and also view frm phone.

Hi fellow mummies,
I would like to share my traumatic experience with this Carousell seller (Carousell Username: installationcctv). Seller's name is Dylan and his mobile number is 82772920. He sells V380 brand of CCTV cameras.
Not only did Dylan sell defective cameras to me and went MIA during the 1 year warranty period, he is also suspected of invasion of privacy.
Dylan told me not to set any password as many of his customers would forget their passwords and it would be a huge hassle to reset these. I naively trusted him and only discovered he was spying on my husband and I in our master bedroom when the camera lens would move by itself to focus on our bed in the middle of the night.

I have already made a police report today, Report No: E/20170705/2025
This case is currently under investigation and the investigating officer in charge of this case is urging other buyers who have experienced unscrupulous business practice and/or invasion of privacy issues in relation to Dylan to contact him (Song Jian Li: 63918464).
Fellow mummies, pls beware of this seller, Dylan.

Back