Capstone Kindergarten at Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church (TACMC)

Hi mommies,

Anyone had experience with capstone kindergarten (at Telok Ayer Chinese Methodist Church (TACMC), Telok Blangah / Wishart Rd)? Planning to send my son there. Spoke to the staffs, seem to be very nice people.

Please share your experiences!! This is my only child so I'm really quite clueless

Hi elaine,

My gal is currently in the nursery class in Capstone Kinddy.

Have you visited them ? The school is nice and clean and yes, the teacher n staff there are very friendly.

My gal is there since Jan this year. She loves to go to school now and is happy there. She always tell me abt her teachers and friends. The sch is billingual n I do see the progress in her vocab n speech for both english & chinese.

You shd go down and assess the environment urself. Hope this helps.

Hi elaine,

hope im not too late to reply u, probably u hav alredy enrol ur daughter to sch already.
I find Capstone kiddy very good, I send my elder child there n he is attending PN, used to be very reserve n shy, now at home he is vocal n speak v.good english, the calibre of the teachers at Capstone is there , he also start to speak chinese at home, N he'll sing n dance wat learnt in school. The teachers will call up the moment they find anything with they think they need to highlight to parent n they keep close communication wif parents to establish rapport in educating the child. I see a difference in my child after 6months attending Capstone, certainly the school have taught him well. For my 2nd child I'll also put him in Capstone.

Hi Treestar ,

Understand that the school had move to telock blangah , how is the new environment? Do they have an outdoor playground & wats their daily activity ? So they provide meal for them as well?

Hi,

Just to share my experience in capstone.

Depending on the teachers, some are good, some lacks of patience & enthusiam in teaching. I have withdrawn my child from the school. The teacher who incharge of my child lacks of patience & handle some cases not so professional. To me, she just carries the teaching job rather than nurturing the child well. Some good teachers have left the capstone.

Hi, can you pm me the teacher name? Which year is your child in? Cos I am going for the orientation next week

Hey all, My child is in capstone pn. I think he learnt a fair bit in the school. Most importantly, he loves school and his classmates and his teachers so I am fine with the school.

Hi all, this is an old thread but I wish to open it as I live in Telok Blangah heights and my boy is 21 months now I'm keen to put him in this school or somewhere as convenient to us as possible. Appreciate if any of you could provide some update or recommend a school nearby for nursery (year he turns 3)

Back