Capella s705 VS Peg Perego Pilko P3

kgal

any mummies can advise which is better between the 2 models? I know price is double though!:p

initially, I was quite set on buying peg perego! But the price is really very steep! But I like its sturdiness, the little platform for older child to stand on. But wat I didn't like is the fact tat the hood can't go all the way dwn.

By chance, we saw Capella s705 at robinsons. Thought its really very value for $ ! It can lie flat, hood goes all the way dwn, can reverse handle, n the cushioning looks very comfy too! Drawbacks r when folded up, it looks more bulky cos is one fold, n also its 3 pt harness instead of 5pt...

In the end decided to get s705 instead...

Hi there, I have a brand new capella S705 aqua blue.. not sure whether you are keen.. selling it at $260. I have not used it and it's still in box. You can contact me at 94529212.

Hi!I've been using Peg Prego Pilko P3 for almost 3yrs nw.I bought it when I had my daughter & its still sturdy till now.BTW,Im pregnant with my 2nd baby & am planning to use it still.Its really a good investment if don't plan to keep changing your stroller
happy.gif
Will recommend it anytime!!

BTW,does anyone know where to get the replacement for the bag placed at the bottom of the stroller??Mine is tearing!!!!
happy.gif

don't know about peg perego. i'm using capella s705 and love it! the extended footrest is very handy especially when baby still cannot sit up, likewise the full canopy. have used it on many occasions. it's also easy to handle cause of the 4 wheels swivel. all in all both hubby and i were very glad we chose capella, even though some frens encouraged us to consider more expensive brands like graco and aprica. only thing is that 705 is quite heavy lor. but if you drive shouldnt be too much of a problem
happy.gif

Anyone knows which department stores sell Capella S705? And if i'm the member of the department store, able to get discount for the stroller?
I wana purchase a BN one for below $300.

Just to share, I'm using the Capella S705 too. Love it!
Esp for the features of the revesible handle where my BB can get to see me
happy.gif
& I of cos get to see & kept an eye on my BB. The full canopy is great to shield out the sun / unwanted stares, etc..more privacy for my BB when he's sleeping.
The 1 hand fold is also useful for me carrying BB in 1 hand & closing the stroller in the other hand..only thing is it's weight..not exactly lightwt but then again my personal opinon is too lightwt also not steady enuff.

just for your info, S705 Aqua Blue 08version is sold out everywhere.
So in the end I got the red one.

But if you really love blue, you can consider getting the 09version. But its more expensive.

hi ladies..

kiddy palace has it too.. they only support capella and combi i think.

i have not bought a pram yet.. but most pple tell me to consider graco or mclaren. i want to get a red n black pram.. and the capella seems to have many good reviews!

hi i have a capella aqua blue s705 stroller for sale. Used for only 4times. Good as new. Bought at S$329.00 now selling at S$250.00. PM me for pics

Hi Mommies..

I have a capella Red S705 bought in Oct 2008. Very seldom used, in fact it was last used in Dec 08. In almost brand new condition.
Letting go at $240 with delivery.
Do pm me or email me at [email protected] if keen.
Thanks

Hi Mommies,

I have a very good condition Peg perego Pliko P3 for sale at only S$200. I bought it for S$600 and so it is a good discount of S$400. Kindly email me if anyone is interested and wants to see the pictures [email protected]

i just bought the s705 at og orchard point/somerset.
i prefer the long handle bar (connected handle bar) so i went with capella; since peg perego pliko has 2 separate handles.

hi shidajat,

i'm also considering getting the capella.
may i know how much you paid for yours?

thanks!

hi! pls pm me is u are interested to get capella stroller S705 08version - color blue. the one i had is in excellance condition. oni used serveral time at hm. nvr been use outdoor yet. purchased at $299.

Hi Mummies
Do anyone of you know where can we get spares parts or servicing for the capella stroller?

The retractable knob has broken and I'm looking for spares..

Any mummies got any infos to share with me?

Pls kindly pm me.

Thanks so much....

happy.gif

hi,

i hav a capella s-705 (aqua blue) to let go @ S$200 (price nego) used less than 10 times. condition 9/10
interested pls sms 97894671

Hi,

I have a red Capella S705 2008 version, bought in end 2008 for $329.00, to let go for $180.

I have used it less than 10 times as I prefer using the carrier. Hence condition is almost brand new (9.5/ 10), no stains nor tears, etc. Wiped everytime after use and every other day even if not in use.

Pls email me at [email protected].

2561458.jpg

2561459.jpg

2561460.jpg

hi ladies, anyone know which other distributors sell peg perego ? I only know Baby Hypermart carries them.

Thanks

Hi ML,

heard from my friend, she bought peg perego stroller at AMK Hub, but i not sure which shop is it. Maybe u can try to look around.

Hi ML,

You can find Peg Perego selling in Spring retail stores at AMK Hub or Suntec.
happy.gif

If I recall correctly, Mothercare at Marina Sq also carries it.

It is the stroller that I decided on after shopping around for quite some time and deciding between Combi Miracle-turns and this.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have a pink colour S705 Capella pram. Got it as a gift from my colleagues in Dec 2008. In good condition as we seldom use it. Prefer to either carry her or put her in the carrier. Pram also comes with orignal receipt. Willing to let go at $220.

Interested parties please email me at [email protected]

Hi mummies and mummiew to be,

I had a Capella stroller for sale that can sit from infant to 18kg (forget the model), bought it at Kiddy Palace in Nov 08, still in good condition. Reason for selling: My gal seldom want to sit on a stroller... Letting go at $120, here are some pics...

3574483.jpg
3574484.jpg
3574485.jpg
3574486.jpg
3574487.jpg

Hi Mummies,

I have a Capella S705 Aqua blue 09 version bought at $350. Seldom use. In very good condition. Willing to let go at $280. Price negotiable. Interested, pls PM me.

<font color="119911">Hi mummies,
I have 1 unit of Capella S707 Stroller blue colour @ $300.00( + free delivery ) to let go, only used for 2 times. Almost brand new and everything still in plastic and original box. RP is $429.00 and warranty still on till next year. Condition is 9.8/10. Interested, please PM me.

Please refer below link to see the picture of the stroller
http://www.brilliantstuffs.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&amp;goodsid=641&amp;productname=

Thanks.</font>

<font color="ff0000"> Hi,

can any mummies enlightened mi if Capella S705 or S707 is newer??

was asking the shop for ideas..the Sa say nt sure on S707 woh..thks</font>

Hi all
I've a Peg Perego Vela 2010 in Java to sell. Info on stroller in following link: http://us.pegperego.com/babyproducts-catalog/2010/Vela++2010

In great condition, bought it 6 months ago at First Few Years. Letting go at $250. Daughter did not like to sit in stroller very much as she is now 2 years old and wants to run all the time, reject stroller totally. Self collection at Farrer Park MRT. For collection in other places, to be discussed further.
Please PM for pics.

Hi i am selling my combi miracle turn DX MT-450Y. Slightly used. Bought it 4 months ago. The colour is emerald green. Interested please PM me. Thanks.. Or email me at [email protected]
I provide free delivery also.

Hi all,

Ive a Preg Prego Pliko P3 2010 Java to let go at $380. Info on stroller is as in the following link: http://us.pegperego.com/babyproducts-catalog/2010/Pliko+P3+2010

Bought it back in early 2010 for $700+ but it was rarely used as we have another stroller. In good almost brand new condition except for slight scratch on the front bar due to putting of tight fitting toy once, which has since been taken out. Do pm me for details and pics.

Back