!!!!CAn't post at "want to sell" section!!!!!!

so happy to see this post.. very frustrating emailed the moderators but no reply.. i was onli active during maternity .. then disappear.. how many post must post.. then consider active?

Moderator please invite!

moderator never responded to me despite me sending emails. i have joined for 1 year plus oredi. i think the moderators seems like can't be bothered!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this portal that was recommended by friends, I really wish to sell some new items but am not able to post despite upload everything and taking the time to write the descriptions and all.. I understand there is restriction however can anyone advise where I can share my For Sale lists here?

I also having this problem...thought something wrong with my old account(more than 3yrs) and so created a new one, still unable to post at the spree area...it's quite frustrating!

Hi,

I having this problem too, been email to Bee Lan and the rest again and again but nothing has been done.

Who can help us?????

SAME HERE!!!
I didn't realised so many people are facing the same problem as me.
The moderators here seem can't be bothered at our emails...

Wow so many forummers cant post in WTS after been a yr member. Me being a member for more than a yr,cannot post in WTS, moderator even disallow me from posting in Others section. Resason becos i changed password. I never change anything right from the start...so angry have to start as a new member..

mi three...
been a member since 2009 ... my daughter is now a year old ... been quite active in the forum but just cannot post ..
wow piangz

Reply from moderator
"Please wait for the notification email from the moderator in charge, informing you of access granted to the restricted sections."
Guess we all still have to wait & wait till our kids bcum teenagers. Some mummies just have the luck to get access after 1 yr but not us.What to do just wait long long & c lor.

I also having the same prob! Cant post on WTS, also more than a year, also emailed bee lee and no reply! Moderators, what's going on? Help pls!!

<font color="0077aa">i am having the same prob too!
been member since oct 2009, still cant post in wts or spree ..
emailed them couple time but no response!</font>

How come i can post here but not in Marketplace &amp; Exchange Corner: Spree (Overseas sites only)? There is always an error!

Hiazzz...seems like alot of mummies here exp the same as me too... very frustrating!! Arghhh...no one seems to reply to our emails??? Y? Y? Y?

Who can we turn to when there's no response like this???

I've got an email reply for my post above.
"I regret to inform that Want To Sell and Overseas Spree sections are restricted to members who have participated in the forum for over a year. New members will be invited after a year of active participation.
To contact the sellers or spree organisers, you may PM or email them directly."

But the thing is, "Want To Sell and Overseas Spree sections are restricted to members who have participated in the forum for over a year. New members will be invited after a year of active participation." PARTICIPATION??? How much to measure in terms of participation???

Just my two cents worth...

it'll be up to the discretion of the moderators lor..

and i have ever read it cannot be those simply posting here and there type. coz some mommies wanna chalk up post numbers, they anyhow post n spam the forum :p

and posting in BP sections doesn't count.
must participate in motherhood/parenthood related threads only count.
basically the moderators wanna see that your main reason in joining SMH forum is NOT to buy &amp; sell &amp; exchange things.

Dear all
I aso faced the same problem
Wrote to them many times aso no reply
Saw their last log in onli recently which meant they are working rite???
Then shld have the courtesy to reply emails

Anyway thank mengyuan!

To Emma mom,
Thank you for the good news!! I have never received any email from about upgrade access in spree &amp; WTS section. I just try after seeing ur good news.Finally, able to post in spree &amp; want to sell section after waiting for almost 2 yrs..Hope the rest of mommies whom been waiting for ages, are also granted access.
Thks Emma, Chin Leng

Seems like i am not the only one facing this problem. Have wrote to them 6 times but no one acknowledge...

kinda dissapointed...

me too!! I can post in WTB but cannot post in WTS... weird! anyone knows any other parenting forums out there where we can buy and sell things?

I can't even post messages to buy stuff from people who WTS. And it seems that all the PM I have been sending out do not reach them as I never get a response...

What is going on?

Hi Eng Bee,

Please refer to the attached image and the highlighted text in yellow:

6763542.gif

Thank you.

hi,

Since I have not reach the 1yr mark, I have been just able to send PM to the sellers and post WTB section and also my month forums.

HOwever, when i just pass my 1yr mark yesterday, happily trying to post WTS items, still got rejected. Have emailed the administrator but no reply.

Thanks to advice when can I start to post things on WTS section or advice how to consider active.

Hi

I have registered for a yr too, but, unable to start a thread for sellng my stuff.

Not even an admin reply my mail, regardles si have tried to contact them

Back