!!!!CAn't post at "want to sell" section!!!!!!

valeriechu

Hi
i have been having this problem since start of the year. Have been trying to get help from the modulator / admin BUT NO one replied my email/ PM. Please please please someone out there can HELP so i can buy or sell my bb stuff.
Your help is very much appreciared!!

thanks alot
valerie chu

This is the error message-----
Preview: New Message
Error
Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Revise your Message
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message

Action:

i m still waiting too...been a yr liao..
sad.gif

wow Mischa (nicetots)>>>
u been a year here and has 1700 posts also cannot post in WTS?
not sure why got such restriction over here
sad.gif

I had already pm chin leng and bee lee for help but I have yet to receive a reply from them as well.
Been trying to post in wts thread fo the past few days but still unsuccessful.

I think it's quite unfriendly that mummies under 1 yr cannot post in WTS section, maybe can restrict that newbies cannot start thread at WTS but sometime it's very frustrating when mummies want to buy things from WTS section but cannot reply to the seller and the seller do not accept pm.. There must be a way to improve this!!

I'm facing same problem here.. been a member more than 1 year, yet still unable to post in WTS. Sent several PM to moderators & Admin, but nobody has replied.

me too having this problem. Been a member over 1 yr but still unable to post thread in WTS or OS Spree as well. It is not convenience when i would like to purchase frm the spree yet i cant it on the thread. sigh

Must we be really be active in the discussion forum for at least 1 year?

Last year I ever saw a member registered less than a year posted in WTS section. And that post was the person's first post!

i had the same problem, had been here a year but still cant post in wts corner, anyone can help? THanks

so I see so many mommies in the same boat. I have been wanting to join the bulk purchase and spree but I can not post at all. Moderater and Bee Leng are not replying ...
sad.gif

If i am not wrong, we need to join more than 1 yr and actively participate in sharing of info, etc.

Cannot register and never post and then 1 year later, come in to post at WTS thread. Cos I think SMH was previously created for mummies and daddies to share information and getting good deals. Not for people who are just keen to do business.

However, as for how many posts is considered as "actively" involved, i dont know.

Celine,
If you are selling new item, then, it is not allowed....

mona, i intend to sell my preloved walker but everytime i set the thread it will be deleted after a day.... why?
sad.gif

i have been a member of SMH since 2003 and post regularly if not actively

i also having this problem. I've emailed the moderator at least 3times asking for help but never even get a reply to acknowledge that got receive my email. Quite sad cos i bought a lot of stuff that my girl didn't really use and all in great condition so hope can sell away but realise i can't post.

Then when i wanna join spree, i also can't post there and some spree organiser don't accept PM so really quite frustrating. Haiz. Hope can approve soon...

Celine,
Now can sell new item liao. Mod change the rule & regulations after receiving our appeals.

As for why urs was deleted not sure... maybe due to inactivity... Cant explained since u hv "higher membership" than me.
lame.gif
happy.gif

arh..so we need to be active in forum for minumum 1 year before we can post anything in marketplace huh

No wonder I can't post there...

But 1 year is tooooo long
uhoh.gif

Hihi,

I can't post on the "WTS" thread too, am already 1 yr here and have been rather active
happy.gif
moderators please help!

Kimberly

Same problem! I also thought that it's quite unfriendly and in a way, discriminating for new mommies. I'm very new, I've read quite a lot of posts.. but why are they making this the ground for newbies not able to post in WTS forum? I also can't seem to contact other members here through PMs, as what other mommies here have encountered, I too, cannot send a private message to other members (coz they don't accept PM?!) That's kinda weird coz she replied to my message, why wouldn't she want to receive a reply from me? This is frustrating...
sad.gif

Think mus be actively partipate in forum. Cannot just register and wait for 1 yr time.

There are alots of businesses make use of SMH by creating an account just to earn their profit. So, mod set some ruling.

Hi,

So anyone has any solution till date?
Me too, cant post.
Someone told me could be 2 years now in SMH.

Hi moderators,

I have joined the forum for more than one year. Please grant me access to Overseas Spree and WTS.

Thanks!

me too want to post at wts section..!! Feel so bad to sell my items at wte and wtb section.. But i think its nt a very gd idea that each and every one of us have to b actively in tis forum for a yr. Just felt its unfair. Just my opinion.. But i badly need to post at wts section!

Adlieyn

i got reply fr the moderators when i asked in oct 2010, they said i need to be an active member for a year and i need to wait for an invitation...????? i email them after a year of membership and now no reply, no invite...

me also still waiting. nobody responded to my pleas and help. still cannot post at WTS now. this forum is really unfriendly!!! no moderators or whosoever to answer our questions???
i joined in year 2010 jan, right now still cannot.

Hi, im a member since 12 Feb 2010. But i still can't post at the "want to buy" corner. Whats wrong?? Anyone can assist??
sad.gif

I'm facing same problem here.. been a member more than 1 year, yet still unable to post in Overseas Spree and WTS. Sent PM to moderators & Admin, but nobody has replied.
sad.gif

Back