CANOSSA CONVENT SCHOOL BUSSES - PUT KIDS' SAFETY AT RISKS!

tyrantmum

Hi Mummies,

I need some advice esp. mummies who have kids studying in Canossa Convent and are taking the school bus. My daughter is studying in Canossa Convent and she has been complaining to us that she's being made to share the bus seat with 3-4 kids. Actually per seat is for one child, however, the school bus drivers/owners have been making the kids to share 2 seats with 3 to 4 kids!!! My daughter almost fell from her seat when she had to share the 2 seats with 3 more kids; i.e. 2 seats with 4 kids!!! Of course, with no seat belts on!!!

My daughter told me her classmates (whom many take different school busses from her, but from the same school bus company) also are facing the same problem.

We complained to the school bus company and the owner said she would rectify this problem in January, and so far nothing has been done. We complained to LTA, they gave a warning to the school bus company; but turned a deaf ear to the warning.

If there are children here from Canossa Convent please PM/email me privately as I need to confirm certain issues. My email address is:

[email protected]

Thanks.

tyrantmum

Back