Can share any supplement or vitamins good to take when ttcing?

misslorababy

Hi all mommies,

My hubby and I want #2 and have been ttcing for over half year till now.... I dunno why it's hard to be pregnant again.......can share any supplement you take for ttcing? TIA!

Hi, I take some supplement such as folic acid, multivitamins and fish oil as daily care. You can also try blackmore conceive well gold or tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan to nourish your body. As I know these supplements contain some essential nutrients for women to improve body condition and ovum quality to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Be relaxed and jia you!

Hi, I take some supplement such as folic acid, multivitamins and fish oil as daily care. You can also try blackmore conceive well gold or tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan to nourish your body. As I know these supplements contain some essential nutrients for women to improve body condition and ovum quality to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Be relaxed and jia you!

Thank you! I only take folic acid now. How's the taste of the chicken essence you said? Becos I don't like bottled ones, they are smelly for me... Where to get chicken essence for pregnancy plan?

Thank you! I only take folic acid now. How's the taste of the chicken essence you said? Becos I don't like bottled ones, they are smelly for me... Where to get chicken essence for pregnancy plan?
It tastes really good, no strange smell just like chicken broth. I bought this chicken essence at United Square. But I found tian yuan xiang has road show at Takashimaya. Can go there try sampling first.

Attachments

• tian yuan xiang roadshow.jpg
    tian yuan xiang roadshow.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 317

Back