Can I drink Anmum milk powder for pre-conception ?

Anyone knows whether I can drink that for weight gain (I am underweight) and overall health for preparing to get pregnant ?

There isnt any harm in drinking since Anmum is also meant for pregnant ladies... N i think Anmum Marterna is meant 4 ladies who r pregnant or planning to...

I myself m overweight, but i prefer fresh milk... however, during pregnancy, I was told by my doc 2 cut down on diary product...

But since u r TTC, I dont think there is any harm in drinking Anmum.

Although Anmum is designed for moms-to be to drink, there's no harm for you to drink when you're ttcing because Anmum contains various nutrients such as folic acid, calcium, iron, DHA, vitamin D, B12 and so on. It's good for you to get more nutrients.
You can also eat durian, avocado, red meat (beef & mutton) for gaining weight, these foods also contain lots of nutrients. As for ttcing, you can try chicken essence for pregnancy plan which is especially for ttcing women to nourish their egg and increase the chances of conceiving. I drank this chicken essence when I was ttcing becos many mummies also recommended me to try, and after trying for 2-3 months and I found that I got pregnant successfully. Hope you can get good news soon!

Back