Can anyone recommend Tui Na for backpain?

avocado

hi,
I've been having severe backpain(esp in the evening) due to housework.

Can anyone recommend any Chinese Tui Na (Female physician) around Ghim Moh,Holland or Clementi areas?

<font size="+2">I know of someone very good at Yishun. People comes overseas to look for her QuaSar n tui na as well. Interested pm me direct for details..</font>

Hi pat,
i have pm you
happy.gif

Thanks !

Hi, call Madam Tan (mandarin speaking Chinese auntie) @ 97322384 for massage for treatment of pain. She does pre &amp; post natal massage too. She has a shop in AMK &amp; does house calls as well. Me &amp; my 2 gfs engaged her for my post natal massage and my gf's mother goes to her for treatment of her leg &amp; back pain. Good price and most impt she is good. But pls call her to book in advance as she does mostly regular business.

Hope this helps...

Hi

I tried Tui Na at Quan Qi Dao as I injured my waist due to carrying my girl. The effect is not bad as the pain ease after it but it will comes back again, thus need to go back regularly. They advise 2-3 times per week. This is quite costly as per session is $40 plus.

Then my bro introduce the chinese TCM massage at Jurong West. This one is damn good. After one session, the pain ease and I felt so much better. The price is $30 without medication. he will massage, then according to your condition, accupunture or ba kuan.

The one at Jurong West is much better than Quan Qi Dao

BTW, if you keen to know, then PM me for his contact. He need to book early as his business very good. Sosometime need to wait a wk plus before you can see him

I prefer to go female for Tui Na. But in this case, Physician Lim is a known uncle for many years. Whenever I have spinal issue I go straight to him. Relatively reasonable price at $45/ 45 min session. A noble physician as he did not charge my handicapped brother for treatment.
Address Blk 703, Bedok Reservoir Rd #01-3512 S470703. Tel 6445 6607. Strictly by appointment. Uncle specialized in Acupuncture, and Tui Na. He had attended a couple of courses in China and Singapore and he is a registered TCM practitioner.

Hi, I'm looking for someone good in treating headaches n back pain. Can share any contact u hv for Bishan? Thanks!
Just to share, a year ago I started to learn 中医 and now whenever I have headaches, backpain, I'm able to use scrapping 刮痧 , massage 推拿and moxibustion 艾灸 to solve the problems.
If u r looking for someone to treat headaches n backpain, u can try going to my seniors shop at Jurong east n west coast.
They have many returning customers with great testimonials:)
Pls Pm me for more details. Tq

Back