1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Calling Members of Hokkien Huay Guan

Discussion in 'Year 2004 and earlier Mums' started by paglar, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Snorlax

Snorlax New Member

Hi,

Looking for 1 more member for my SHHK application. Please contact me at williamhill82@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance! =)

2. onehubster

onehubster Member

Hi parents, I heard Parent Volunteer (PV) scheme is terminated for HKHK affiliated school. So, may I know by being HKHK member (Huay Kuan-based Member Volunteer Scheme), can we get the chance to be in phase 2B? My son is born in 2012, by when do we need to be HKHK member to qualify? Appreciates your advise.

3. xiaoahjoy

xiaoahjoy New Member

Hi all, I am looking for two referrals to join to SHHK. Am willing to travel / meet up at your convenience. Pls contact me at xiaoahjoy@gmail.com. Appreciate your help. Thanks!!

4. Potatopooh66

Potatopooh66 New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for 2 existing members to recommend us into SHHK. Any kind mommies can help or know of anyone who can help? Please feel free to email me at Potato_pooh_66@yahoo.com.sg.

We can meet anywhere at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

5. Joyce_Sht

Joyce_Sht New Member

Hi
    I'm too looking for 2 existing members. The mean reason is for my child primary school registration. You can contact me at joyce_sht@yahoo.com.sg... Really appreciate the help... tks

6. mumof1011

mumof1011 Member

Dear members of Hokkien Huay Guan,

I need 2 referrals to join the Hokkien Huay Guan. My husband and I are both Hokkien, and we are willing to meet you at your convenient time, or mail the form with return envelop to you.

Please pm or email me at momolsh@hotmail.com if you are willing to help. Thank you.

7. Koay Yan Nee

Koay Yan Nee New Member

8. Koay Yan Nee

Koay Yan Nee New Member

Hi, do you become member of Singapore Hokkien Huay Guan? Can help me please?

9. paintedlady

paintedlady New Member

Dear mummies,

Any members able to help me to be my referrals for SHHK membership? Would appreciate your reponse and willing to meet at your convenience too.

Please PM or email to paintedlady.april@gmail.com
    Thanks alot.

10. Stephy Foo

Stephy Foo New Member

Dear members
    I'm facing the same thing as well. please let me know whether any kind members to help us for the referral.

thank you!

11. towkayneo

towkayneo Well-Known Member

I think it's almost impossible to get referrals from here.

12. WindSaviour

WindSaviour New Member

Hi everyone, I'm looking for 2 referral's signature to join Hokkien Huay Guan.. Anyone can help pls? If you are able to help, please email me at smilelkh82@yahoo.com. Many thanks!! Appreciated!

13. AARON NEO

AARON NEO New Member

14. AARON NEO

AARON NEO New Member

Can 2 member of Hokkien Huey Kwan help me be member.

My name is Aaron Neo. Email is neowan17@yahoo.com.sg

The primary school in Yishun need member.

Thank you.

15. wyljacq

wyljacq New Member

Hello there!

I need some help to be a member of SHHK. Any kind soul willing to help?
    Appreciate much! Email me at wyljacquelineng@gmail.com

16. bean30

bean30 New Member

Hi everyone,

I want to join the SHHK too but can't find two members. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Email: benoh28@gmail.com

17. catherinnlee

catherinnlee New Member

Hi mummies,

Recently I have enquired SHHK about their membership and got to know that I need to find 2 sponsors from SHHK. May I know if anyone here is a member of SHHK? If yes, can you help by pm me at catherinn.lee@gmail.com?

Many thanks!

18. Ele1227

Ele1227 New Member

Dear Mummies,

I'm interested to join SHHK to contribute my service so as to get my girls into a good school.
    Can any existing members help? Please contact me at my email eleanorteo@hotmail.com

Really appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks in advance!

19. Kelvintoh510

Kelvintoh510 New Member

Hi Everyone

I'm Hokkien and I'm keen to sign up as Hokkien Huay Kuan member as well.

Hope you guys can recommend 2 sponsors to me. Appreciate it. My email is: kelvintoh510@gmail.com

Thank you!

20. Glossie21

Glossie21 New Member

Hello fellow mummies, I’m interested to sign up as a SHHK member and have also gone through their website. I understand they have a requirement of 2 existing members to endorse my application. Hoping if I can get some help here? I have asked my Dad to check with his friends if any of them are members, but am trying to do my part too. Thanks!

My email is shan2109@gmail.com

Appreciate it!

21. Dear All,

Can help. I wish to join the Hokkien Huay Kuan and need 2 existing members to endorse my application.

I am a fellow Hokkien and hope to be able to join.

My email is derricklmk@gmail.com

22. pjo

pjo New Member

Dear all, could any 2 existing SHHK members help me to be my sponsor for my membership application. Please email me at synergy80@gmail.com to discuss further. Thank you so much!

23. babyloveyou

babyloveyou Active Member

Hi, appreciate if any 2 members of existing SHHK members can help me to be sponsor for membership application please. My email is jmeisjme@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

24. Lydia Chew

Lydia Chew New Member

Hi Mummies and Daddies!

Really appreciate if any 2 existing SHHK members can help me endorse my membership application :)
    My email is swishgal@hotmail.com. I am a fellow Hokkien and would like to enroll my daughter in one of the SHKK schools.

Thanks in advance!

25. Celeste Oh

Celeste Oh New Member

Dear Member Of Hokkien Huay Kuan,

I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Kindly PM me or contact me via email oh-celeste@live.com

Thanks in advance!