1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Calling for Hokkien Huay Kuan's member

Discussion in 'Year 2013 Mums' started by Joyce_Sht, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Joyce_Sht

Joyce_Sht New Member

Joyce_ShtNew Member
    Hi
    I'm very keen on enrolling my kid in Nan Chiau Primary, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan. I would like to join as a member of the Huay Kuan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member. I have ask around but nobody is the member.
    Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

Poshberries likes this.

2. Weeping

Weeping New Member

Hi, I would like to enrol my child in future at primary schools affiliated to Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan too. I will need two referrals for the applications. Please pm me at weeping_ger@hotmail.com if you can help me with my application. Your help is very much appreciated. i will need your name and NRIC number as well as your signatures. Thanks!

3. catherinnlee

catherinnlee New Member

Hello,

Recently I was enquiring on renewing my membership with Kim Mui Hoey Kuan and got to know from them about SHHK membership. I have also called up SHHK and was keen to join their membership but got to know that they need 2 sponsors to endorse on the application form. May I know if you can be 1 of my sponsors please?

Many thanks!

Poshberries likes this.
  4. Poshberries

Poshberries Member

Existing members usually are very old. I am from nan chiau and grad from ‘98 batch.