BREASTFEEDING - Personal musings on how I managed to do it successfully

Thanks to those that read my story. I cannot stop bfing now because my bb refuse to take the bottle at all. Muahahaha, nobody is asking me to stop now or their dear grandson will chose to go hunger strike.

terrier,
If bb refuse to drink due to too fast flow or chock, try to feed him while u lie on your back and your bb on top of you.

I think if you latch on all the time, you dun have to keep supply going because your body will produce enough milk for your baby. I usually feed on demand unless bb is crying and I need to shut him up, or feed he before going out.

Salute to all mummies who are so brave.

I also agreed with Snort with her message.Almost want to cry out while reading it.I am currently on total breastfeeding my 1mth 6days old little princess too.Regreted that i did not bf my first boy as i am totally ignorant and not educated about bf.Until one day he had an infection and was down with high fever,hospitalised for almost 2weeks.Seeing him poke by those needles everyday,hanging with drip really heartache. I didn't want to see my girl to go thru that either.

This had taught me a lesson to be well prepared this time with my second preggie.

And true enough,it is not easy in the beginning.I am very persistant but people around me doesn't have a clue how much bf is important to both mummy and the little precious.There were so many comments flying in my ears and i guess i had learn to become a deaf ear with these comments. Don't get affected by those comments,they will bring you down.Go with your instinct,when you think you can, you CAN.

Just to share my experience and if it happen to you,this is what i do.My MIL came asking me " does she have enough milk'.My answer straight to her face 'Look at her chubby face,hands and legs,do you think she got enough?" Honestly,i feel so good and proud to prove to her that bf is ever the best for babies in the universal.Cos their comments to me had proved them wrong.

I also agreed with Snort with her message.Almost want to cry out while reading it.I am currently on total breastfeeding my 1mth 6days old little princess too.Regreted that i did not bf my first boy as i am totally ignorant and not educated about bf.Until one day he had an infection and was down with high fever,hospitalised for almost 2weeks.Seeing him poke by those needles everyday,hanging with drip really heartache. I didn't want to see my girl to go thru that either.

This had taught me a lesson to be well prepared this time with my second preggie.

And true enough,it is not easy in the beginning.I am very persistant but people around me doesn't have a clue how much bf is important to both mummy and the little precious.There were so many comments flying in my ears and i guess i had learn to become a deaf ear with these comments. Don't get affected by those comments,they will bring you down.Go with your instinct,when you think you can, you CAN.

Just to share my experience and if it happen to you,this is what i do.My MIL came asking me " does she have enough milk'.My answer straight to her face 'Look at her chubby face,hands and legs,do you think she got enough?" Honestly,i feel so good and proud to prove to her that bf is ever the best for babies in the universal.Cos their comments to me had proved them wrong.

Hi ladies
can i join? I have been bf for 6 mth + already. still enjoying it and didn't wanna give up. :p i am grateful that my co has a nursing room for the bf mummies to express the bm during work. and salute to those mummies who still continue bf though there's no nursing room in the office.
happy.gif

so far, i only supplement my gal with FM when she admitted to hospital for jaundice. but during her stay in hospital, i worked hard to express the bm so that she won't need to be supplemented with too many times of FM. and what the nurse had said encourage me to work harder. when i passed 2 bottles of bm to her for the 2 mornings, she said, 'wow.. so good that mummy has so much milk.' feeling so good... haha....

agreed with Snort and furry that those who said, 'will try lah, not sure got milk or not' etc etc are more likely to give up. for me, during my preggie, i read up info on bf, and determine to bf my bb. think that's y i m still bf now.
happy.gif

Hi ladies
can i join? I have been bf for 6 mth + already. still enjoying it and didn't wanna give up. :p i am grateful that my co has a nursing room for the bf mummies to express the bm during work. and salute to those mummies who still continue bf though there's no nursing room in the office.
happy.gif

so far, i only supplement my gal with FM when she admitted to hospital for jaundice. but during her stay in hospital, i worked hard to express the bm so that she won't need to be supplemented with too many times of FM. and what the nurse had said encourage me to work harder. when i passed 2 bottles of bm to her for the 2 mornings, she said, 'wow.. so good that mummy has so much milk.' feeling so good... haha....

agreed with Snort and furry that those who said, 'will try lah, not sure got milk or not' etc etc are more likely to give up. for me, during my preggie, i read up info on bf, and determine to bf my bb. think that's y i m still bf now.
happy.gif

Hi ladies
happy.gif

happy.gif

hi sunny, think i met u briefly at TTC thread long time ago..
happy.gif

remembered the PD had wanted to extend my son's stay at hospital cos he had G6PD, meaning he is at risk of developing severe jaundice during the 1st 14 days. But i was afraid that this would hamper the breastfeeding, cos my dad wouldn't let me go n stay at the hospital with him. In the end we rented a photolight machine for him to do UV treatment at home.

Generally I was blessed with good support and breastfeeding was relatively problem-free for me, except for an engorgement episode n sore nipple during the first 2 months. Surprisingly, both my grandmothers are supporters of BF! In their own traditional beliefs they already know what i have to read up on books, like BF babies will feed more frequently, poo patterns, etc. They also shared stories about how they BFed their children. It was quite funny to imagine them being my parents n uncles n aunties!
happy.gif
Only thing they differed is that they think babies on TBF should be given water. But my grandmother-in-law asked THE question about milk supply though. At least she only visited once/twice so still can tahan.

But i remembered feeling v exhausted around 2-3 months when his evening feeds were super long, like 2-4 hrs. Everytime he would feed and fall asleep at my breasts, and we would put him to his cot. but he would wake up immediately n cry. we thought he didn't have enough, so fed him again. it was v tiring n i really wanted to give up. i told my hb that it cant be that he's still hungry after feeding for so long! but he didn't believe me. it also didn't help that my hb doesn't want to bottlefeed my boy with EBM so that i can rest, even though at that time he was already 3m and was already apt at breastfeeding. i see no harm in introducing the bottle just once in a few days. i was really pissed off at that time, and BF was just stressful for me. What pushed me on was that i took no pay leave earlier with the intention of BFing for at least the 1st 6 months, so to give up now is just "lugi". Plus i dont have a supply problem. After 5months, everything was smoothly on track and was glad that i had not given up.

now my son is 11+ months, and i'm still latching him whenever i can. he's on partial FM about 20% of the time.
happy.gif

happy.gif

remembered the PD had wanted to extend my son's stay at hospital cos he had G6PD, meaning he is at risk of developing severe jaundice during the 1st 14 days. But i was afraid that this would hamper the breastfeeding, cos my dad wouldn't let me go n stay at the hospital with him. In the end we rented a photolight machine for him to do UV treatment at home.

Generally I was blessed with good support and breastfeeding was relatively problem-free for me, except for an engorgement episode n sore nipple during the first 2 months. Surprisingly, both my grandmothers are supporters of BF! In their own traditional beliefs they already know what i have to read up on books, like BF babies will feed more frequently, poo patterns, etc. They also shared stories about how they BFed their children. It was quite funny to imagine them being my parents n uncles n aunties!
happy.gif
Only thing they differed is that they think babies on TBF should be given water. But my grandmother-in-law asked THE question about milk supply though. At least she only visited once/twice so still can tahan.

But i remembered feeling v exhausted around 2-3 months when his evening feeds were super long, like 2-4 hrs. Everytime he would feed and fall asleep at my breasts, and we would put him to his cot. but he would wake up immediately n cry. we thought he didn't have enough, so fed him again. it was v tiring n i really wanted to give up. i told my hb that it cant be that he's still hungry after feeding for so long! but he didn't believe me. it also didn't help that my hb doesn't want to bottlefeed my boy with EBM so that i can rest, even though at that time he was already 3m and was already apt at breastfeeding. i see no harm in introducing the bottle just once in a few days. i was really pissed off at that time, and BF was just stressful for me. What pushed me on was that i took no pay leave earlier with the intention of BFing for at least the 1st 6 months, so to give up now is just "lugi". Plus i dont have a supply problem. After 5months, everything was smoothly on track and was glad that i had not given up.

now my son is 11+ months, and i'm still latching him whenever i can. he's on partial FM about 20% of the time.
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

to terrier, jojo, sunny n tingting... so nice of you to come and encourage others who may be struggling or determined to bf.
happy.gif
thro all your posts, i see the commonality... determination, mind made up, dealing with comments, ms concerns...thanks for sharing! and it's so nice to know that we have our own little support going here. however, for those who are really struggling, please do consult a lactation consultant or call the breastfeeding support group.

terrier, your breasts are never EMPTY, like a fuel tank. even as your bb drinks, it's being replenished. if you pump just before you latch on, bb might not get a full feed but will still have something to drink. remember that the pump is never 100% in pumping. if you are working and need to pump for his feeds, you do it at fixed intervals during the day (say, every 3 to 4 hours depending on the quantity pumped/needed) to ensure sufficient feeds for next day and constant ss. your body will know what to do.

if bb doesn't want to latch on at nites, he could be full! or sleepy! let him be. if you want, pump. if bb is sleeping thro the nites, you may want to pump just enough to relieve engorgement becos if you pump fully, your body will know remember that you need that amount at nites n the engorgement will be a daily affair. it might take a few days to a week to adjust.

if you do have constant engorgement, it might mean that your bb is not drinking as much as you are producing, maybe becos you've been pumping a lot. that's what happened to me. my breasts were always FULL every 3 hours to the extent i really felt tied to the pump. got really tiring. plus everytime my bb latches on, he'd gag from the letdown! and after drinking, my breasts were still quite heavy. so i knew i was producing too much for him.

no, if bb not hungry, don't latch on. your body will produce more than bb is drinking. why do you want to feed him every 1.5 h if he's doing 3h? go with the flow... your body adjusts according to bb's needs. let me tell you... my bb drinks sometimes for only 3 min on ONE side and that can last him 3 hours! you wonder what he's drinking?
happy.gif

to terrier, jojo, sunny n tingting... so nice of you to come and encourage others who may be struggling or determined to bf.
happy.gif
thro all your posts, i see the commonality... determination, mind made up, dealing with comments, ms concerns...thanks for sharing! and it's so nice to know that we have our own little support going here. however, for those who are really struggling, please do consult a lactation consultant or call the breastfeeding support group.

terrier, your breasts are never EMPTY, like a fuel tank. even as your bb drinks, it's being replenished. if you pump just before you latch on, bb might not get a full feed but will still have something to drink. remember that the pump is never 100% in pumping. if you are working and need to pump for his feeds, you do it at fixed intervals during the day (say, every 3 to 4 hours depending on the quantity pumped/needed) to ensure sufficient feeds for next day and constant ss. your body will know what to do.

if bb doesn't want to latch on at nites, he could be full! or sleepy! let him be. if you want, pump. if bb is sleeping thro the nites, you may want to pump just enough to relieve engorgement becos if you pump fully, your body will know remember that you need that amount at nites n the engorgement will be a daily affair. it might take a few days to a week to adjust.

if you do have constant engorgement, it might mean that your bb is not drinking as much as you are producing, maybe becos you've been pumping a lot. that's what happened to me. my breasts were always FULL every 3 hours to the extent i really felt tied to the pump. got really tiring. plus everytime my bb latches on, he'd gag from the letdown! and after drinking, my breasts were still quite heavy. so i knew i was producing too much for him.

no, if bb not hungry, don't latch on. your body will produce more than bb is drinking. why do you want to feed him every 1.5 h if he's doing 3h? go with the flow... your body adjusts according to bb's needs. let me tell you... my bb drinks sometimes for only 3 min on ONE side and that can last him 3 hours! you wonder what he's drinking?
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif

hi snort,
my boy was on TBF in the day during my confinement. after that, i pumped 3 times a day and bottle feed him with the EBM. supply started to drop after about 2 weeks.

i am back in the office since this Monday. there is no suitable room to pump, so can only express at night. my breasts were engorged on Monday and i managed to express 80ml after 15min. the milk was very transparent like fore milk. did not feel engorgement yesterday and breasts were soft. i only managed to express out a pathetic 20ml!

i cannot latch baby on at night because he is staying at my mum's on weekdays. just wonder if baby benefits from this small supply of BM.

hi snort,
my boy was on TBF in the day during my confinement. after that, i pumped 3 times a day and bottle feed him with the EBM. supply started to drop after about 2 weeks.

i am back in the office since this Monday. there is no suitable room to pump, so can only express at night. my breasts were engorged on Monday and i managed to express 80ml after 15min. the milk was very transparent like fore milk. did not feel engorgement yesterday and breasts were soft. i only managed to express out a pathetic 20ml!

i cannot latch baby on at night because he is staying at my mum's on weekdays. just wonder if baby benefits from this small supply of BM.

hi snort,

HI Maraquan

I suppose if supply is too much for baby, he'll get choked right? My baby doesn't experience that. Right now I'm only using the cradle position to latch him.

Snort, wow! 3 mins is really fast!

Maybe I didn't get my baby's signal right on what he wants in the middle of the night. I am too anxious to latch him when I hear him making noise...I'll continue to learn and get his cues right...

Hee...u know what? Some time ago, I was just worrying abt my freezer full with EBM and pondering over buying another freezer to store. However, from reading what you wrote, I just decided to give up this idea and focus on giving baby the freshest milk. From then on, I just make sure I continue with the pumping to keep it going...

HI Maraquan

I suppose if supply is too much for baby, he'll get choked right? My baby doesn't experience that. Right now I'm only using the cradle position to latch him.

Maybe I didn't get my baby's signal right on what he wants in the middle of the night. I am too anxious to latch him when I hear him making noise...I'll continue to learn and get his cues right...

Hee...u know what? Some time ago, I was just worrying abt my freezer full with EBM and pondering over buying another freezer to store. However, from reading what you wrote, I just decided to give up this idea and focus on giving baby the freshest milk. From then on, I just make sure I continue with the pumping to keep it going...

HI Maraquan

Hi snort,
my bb is 2+ months. She used to suckle for abt 15mins on both sides at 3 hrs interval but now, it's like wat u said 3 mins on 1 side and she will fall asleep and refused to drink any more. Then she will wake up abt 2 hrs later and suckle for 3 mins and zzz... i dun think i'm producing too much for her, in fact i think my supply is dipping.

Also, at certain time she will refuse to drink from my breast, twisting and turning her head away while wailing. She will stop crying once we feed her formula. Why is this happening?

Hi snort,
my bb is 2+ months. She used to suckle for abt 15mins on both sides at 3 hrs interval but now, it's like wat u said 3 mins on 1 side and she will fall asleep and refused to drink any more. Then she will wake up abt 2 hrs later and suckle for 3 mins and zzz... i dun think i'm producing too much for her, in fact i think my supply is dipping.

Also, at certain time she will refuse to drink from my breast, twisting and turning her head away while wailing. She will stop crying once we feed her formula. Why is this happening?

Hi snort,

hey cindy, it seems that the same thing is happening to me. My son seems to value his sleep more than his food. However, after one or two hours, he would wake up wailing. When I try to feed him his usual amount, he would drink for the first few minutes, slow down and eventually doze off. Haiz! What's happening?

hey cindy, it seems that the same thing is happening to me. My son seems to value his sleep more than his food. However, after one or two hours, he would wake up wailing. When I try to feed him his usual amount, he would drink for the first few minutes, slow down and eventually doze off. Haiz! What's happening?

Hi Snort,
Indeed your posting is a great encouragement to me, feel like crying when reading. Yes, I have perserve on !! .....

I have been trying to latch my girl on since the day in hospital. Ignorantly, I agreed to allowing my baby to drink glucose water/FM during her stinct there coz baby simply refuses to suckle. Thereafter, my girl gets very impatient and wants quick milk. I resorted to pumping milk. I hate pumping milk so frequently, I want to bond with my girl and not the machine. Also, like what you have advised, I am tied to the pumping machine. Every 3 hrs, I have to pump, be it day or night. Have to wake up 3x from 11pm to 7am to express milk.

Trying to latch her on is a struggle. Since the day she was born (now 2 weeks already), I have only latched her on 3x. After that, will feed her with EBM. This morning she managed to latch the longest 20 mins on only 1 breast, after that, gave her EBM. Do you think after latching I should supplement with EBM? Is it a must to latch her on both breasts every feed?

Hi Snort,
Indeed your posting is a great encouragement to me, feel like crying when reading. Yes, I have perserve on !! .....

I have been trying to latch my girl on since the day in hospital. Ignorantly, I agreed to allowing my baby to drink glucose water/FM during her stinct there coz baby simply refuses to suckle. Thereafter, my girl gets very impatient and wants quick milk. I resorted to pumping milk. I hate pumping milk so frequently, I want to bond with my girl and not the machine. Also, like what you have advised, I am tied to the pumping machine. Every 3 hrs, I have to pump, be it day or night. Have to wake up 3x from 11pm to 7am to express milk.

Trying to latch her on is a struggle. Since the day she was born (now 2 weeks already), I have only latched her on 3x. After that, will feed her with EBM. This morning she managed to latch the longest 20 mins on only 1 breast, after that, gave her EBM. Do you think after latching I should supplement with EBM? Is it a must to latch her on both breasts every feed?

Hi Snort,

hi anastasia, you are in a difficult position since your bb is not with you during weekdays. i can only advise to keep doing what you can. some bm is better than none. it still protects bb. pumping is never as effective as nursing obviously and you can expect ss to dip becos some times, we just don't spend as much time to pump. i have also found that it can take up to 10 to 15 min for a letdown to occur during pumping (whereas with bb, it can be as quick as 10 sec). often, i stop before that. so... you have to figure out whether you've experienced a letdown which then ensures the milk comes gushing!
happy.gif
and to encourage letdown, you'll have to experiment. i had to massage every few min of pumping. takes a lot of time and patience which is why i gave up the pumping and just let bb nurse.

you have no where to pump in the office at all? oh dear... borrow someone's room? if not, then you'll just have to make do with morning/evening pumps. try pumping more in the evenings/nites? your body responds according to dd.

terrier, *haha* forget the freezer. if you have a whole store of milk, it's obvious your bb isn't drinking as fast as you r producing. if you have a 2-door fridge, the milk shd only be kept up to 3 months. i ended up donating and throwing a WHOLE LOT. very sad...
sad.gif
sounds like you have a good ms, so i would just pump what bb needs whilst you're away. and yes, i also found out that bb do make sleeping noises... they're not really awake and if we don't go to them, they can actually settle back on their own.

cindy, try pumping to keep up ms. after bb nurses, pump both sides. in a few weeks or less, your bb will become more alert and awake and will nurse more. but you would want to keep up your ss for the moment. she may be getting used to the bottle and the flow is faster. at such times, it could be she's really hungry and impatient to wait for letdown.

lala, why do you give ebm after nursing? bb cry? could be gas...
happy.gif
why do you have problems with latching? have you seen a consultant? try switching sides after 5 to 10 min and burping. there is no such thing as MUST. it's really a trial and error. you have to experiment with your bb, unfortunately becos every bb-and-mother pair is different.

hi anastasia, you are in a difficult position since your bb is not with you during weekdays. i can only advise to keep doing what you can. some bm is better than none. it still protects bb. pumping is never as effective as nursing obviously and you can expect ss to dip becos some times, we just don't spend as much time to pump. i have also found that it can take up to 10 to 15 min for a letdown to occur during pumping (whereas with bb, it can be as quick as 10 sec). often, i stop before that. so... you have to figure out whether you've experienced a letdown which then ensures the milk comes gushing!
happy.gif
and to encourage letdown, you'll have to experiment. i had to massage every few min of pumping. takes a lot of time and patience which is why i gave up the pumping and just let bb nurse.

you have no where to pump in the office at all? oh dear... borrow someone's room? if not, then you'll just have to make do with morning/evening pumps. try pumping more in the evenings/nites? your body responds according to dd.

terrier, *haha* forget the freezer. if you have a whole store of milk, it's obvious your bb isn't drinking as fast as you r producing. if you have a 2-door fridge, the milk shd only be kept up to 3 months. i ended up donating and throwing a WHOLE LOT. very sad...
sad.gif
sounds like you have a good ms, so i would just pump what bb needs whilst you're away. and yes, i also found out that bb do make sleeping noises... they're not really awake and if we don't go to them, they can actually settle back on their own.

cindy, try pumping to keep up ms. after bb nurses, pump both sides. in a few weeks or less, your bb will become more alert and awake and will nurse more. but you would want to keep up your ss for the moment. she may be getting used to the bottle and the flow is faster. at such times, it could be she's really hungry and impatient to wait for letdown.

happy.gif
why do you have problems with latching? have you seen a consultant? try switching sides after 5 to 10 min and burping. there is no such thing as MUST. it's really a trial and error. you have to experiment with your bb, unfortunately becos every bb-and-mother pair is different.

happy.gif

sad.gif

happy.gif

Hi Snort,
When trying to latch my baby on, she will search desperately for the nipple (same thing when putting on pacifier for her), found it, suckle for few mouths, release and start searching and crying, found it, suckle few mouths, release ... and the process keeps going on.

Have seen a lactaction consultant 1+ weeks ago, that time baby didn't latch due to engorgement but now engorgement has cleared and she is still about the same.

Hi Snort,
When trying to latch my baby on, she will search desperately for the nipple (same thing when putting on pacifier for her), found it, suckle for few mouths, release and start searching and crying, found it, suckle few mouths, release ... and the process keeps going on.

Have seen a lactaction consultant 1+ weeks ago, that time baby didn't latch due to engorgement but now engorgement has cleared and she is still about the same.

Hi Snort,

hi Snort,
thanks for your reply.

letdown during pumping for me is usually about 1 minute or less. i notice the milk will stop after about 10 min and then some gushes out again a few minutes later.

i am thinking of latching him on during the weekends and to pump more. but then if i stop latching for 5 days, the supply may dip again.

hi Snort,
thanks for your reply.

letdown during pumping for me is usually about 1 minute or less. i notice the milk will stop after about 10 min and then some gushes out again a few minutes later.

i am thinking of latching him on during the weekends and to pump more. but then if i stop latching for 5 days, the supply may dip again.

hi Snort,
thanks for your reply.

need advice.....yesterday i was expressing milk for around 10-15 mins....and when i removed, i saw a few drops of milk with "blood".

anyone knows why it happened? is it due to the suction? too strong? or duration too long?

need advice.....yesterday i was expressing milk for around 10-15 mins....and when i removed, i saw a few drops of milk with "blood".

anyone knows why it happened? is it due to the suction? too strong? or duration too long?

question:

i put my EBM in the fridge after pumping last nite. (tot will use it within this 2 days)

but now i thinking of freezing it for future use.
can i switch to the freezer now?
if can, means can tahan for 2 mths rite?

question:

i put my EBM in the fridge after pumping last nite. (tot will use it within this 2 days)

question:

hi all
i m a new mother and am still breastfeeding my baby for the past 5 mths... its a miracle to me cos at first i m still struggling with my low supply and i even cried my heart out for not having enough for my bb...
now i m having more than enough for my bb..n i love the feeling of breastfeeding my bb ... i love the way my bb sucks on my breast and i feel so comforted and happy..
after i return to work .. my mum gave her ebm thru bottle... lately..she refuses to latch on...
i m very sad abt it..
sad.gif

i dont know how to make her latch on again...
previously she can still latch on in the middle of the nite..
now she totally refuse my breast...

i dont know if she hates to feed directly ... cos there were times when i also have problem latching her on .. . usually i would latch her lying down....i would reallie like her to direct feed again.. but how do i get my baby to do it???? i reallie reallie want to try to latch her on again ...

hi all
i m a new mother and am still breastfeeding my baby for the past 5 mths... its a miracle to me cos at first i m still struggling with my low supply and i even cried my heart out for not having enough for my bb...
now i m having more than enough for my bb..n i love the feeling of breastfeeding my bb ... i love the way my bb sucks on my breast and i feel so comforted and happy..
after i return to work .. my mum gave her ebm thru bottle... lately..she refuses to latch on...
i m very sad abt it..
sad.gif

i dont know if she hates to feed directly ... cos there were times when i also have problem latching her on .. . usually i would latch her lying down....i would reallie like her to direct feed again.. but how do i get my baby to do it???? i reallie reallie want to try to latch her on again ...

hi all
i m very sad abt it..
sad.gif

lala, sounds like your precious is trying to find comfort... either that or she may have gas? one thing about parenthood, the initial months are full of guesswork until we learn how to figure them out.
happy.gif
she could also be overhungry? if you find that she does that, maybe try priming or pumping some milk out first to get a faster letdown?

anastasia, as long as you pump during weekday, shd be ok.

MTDT, generally if you've left your milk to stand for more than a day, i'd play safe and throw it away. milk in the fridge usu safe for 24 hours. your bb's health more important than that one bottle....
happy.gif

butterang, your bb may have found the bottle teat easier to suck and hence rejecting your breast, esp if you have a slower letdown. maybe prime or pump before feeding? there is a medela contraption that you can feed your bb ebm thro and yet get bb to suck on your breast... but it sounds like a lot to do in the middle of the nite!
happy.gif

Back