Hi blues 00,

I would like to order

Item: Maxi
Color: Black
If OOS: Purple

Trf to you 82.11. Ref: 14446785522

Last edited:
Hi mummies,
I will update the table again shortly once any mummy lets me know if there are any discrepancies. If none, I will go ahead to place order for Batches 3 and 4 first.

Hi blues00

Have done the trf

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 102
Hi mummies,
The spree STOPS here.
I have too many orders. I only meant to do 2 more batches but now I am already at 5 batches.

Sherreen, please hold your payment for your 2nd order. I am waiting for honey_bunny and sugarush to confirm by 2pm today. If they drop, then I will put your order in.

Batch 3 order placed.
I will sort out and allocate batches again tonight to make full use of the amount below $400. Will post table again tonight.

Hi mummies,
Please check the model and colour to see if I have made any mistake. I have already placed order for Batch 3. Mummies in Batches 4-7, please help me to check because the items are expensive and I really don't want any mistake. Do highlight to me if you notice the model/colour is wrong, or if the payment amount that I indicated received is inaccurate.
Please highlight any errors by TOMORROW, 6pm.

upload_2015-4-6_19-0-47.png

*aleachua: you are in batch 5, not 7.
The spree is CLOSED. Last slot is reserved for yundar, pending payment tonight.

Hi mummies,
I am placing the order in batches as I need time to clear space in my flat. The boxes are huge as per my experience in the first 2 batches. Please bear with me.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi mummies,
I am waiting for Batches 3-5 to arrive first before ordering so that I can ensure I have enough space in my house. Should receive it within the next 2 weeks or so.

Batch 4 has arrived. Let me do the tabulation and I will update the table. I have no idea why this arrived earlier than Batch 3.

Collection schedule for these 2 weeks, other than collection at my block:
Wed (15 March): Compasspoint (between 7.30pm - 8.30pm)
Thurs (16 March): Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) between 4.45pm - 5.15pm
Sat (18 March): Bishan Junction 8 taxi stand (facing bus interchange) at about 11-11.30am
Sun (19 March): Orchard Lido/Isetan Scotts (time TBA)

Mon (20 March): Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) between 4.45pm - 5.15pm
Wed (22 March): Seletar Mall (between 7.30pm - 8.30pm)
Thurs (23 March): Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) between 4.45pm - 5.20pm
Fri (24 March): Orchard Lido/Isetan Scotts (about 5-6pm)
Sat (25 March): Bishan Junction 8 taxi stand (facing bus interchange) at about 11-11.30am

If you are unable to make it for these collection locations, please collect at my block. Collection at my block is generally flexible. Just need to let me know in advance so I can ensure that someone is home.

Batch 4 top up.

Balance payment must be transferred by 9pm the night before collection. Please transfer via INTERNET banking with your nick. If doing ATM transfer, please send me a snapshot of the receipt and inform me asap so that I can do a match.

upload_2015-4-14_19-36-3.png

Hi, transaction done
Transaction ref 14504762228
collection on
Thurs (16 March): Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) ard 510pm
ok?

Hi, transaction done
Transaction ref 14504762228
collection on
Thurs (16 March): Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) ard 510pm
ok?
Hi sukif,
Sure. Pls PM me your contact number. I can't remember if I still have it. You can email me for faster reply if you have my email address.

Batch 6 & 7 mummies, please bear with the wait. I can't order yet as my place has multiple boxes of the scooters and I don't have enough room. I will order the next 2 batches when I clear about 3/4 of the space.

Batch 3 & 4 mummies, please arrange to top up and collect asap. Any item not collected within 6 weeks of posting up table will be forfeited without refund unless prior arrangement has been made with me.

Received with thanks.

16 Apr 2015 ITR I-BANK miss lv S$49.35
15 Apr 2015 ITR I-BANK sukif S$48.46
06 Apr 2015 ITR I-BANK YunDar S$82.11

Hi blues00,

please see my balance paid.
May I ask where is your block?

thanks!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-04-17 at AM 11.42.25.png
    Screen shot 2015-04-17 at AM 11.42.25.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 116
Transaction ref: 14519289363
Amount : $90.00

Nick: Krist
Email: (please PM me)
Contact number (must provide in case I am unable to reach you via email)
Model: SPRITE (2 wheeler)
Colour: Black
If colour is OOS: Red
1st payment: $90.00

Batch 3-5 are all here. Please arrange for TOP UP and collection. Once I have cleared most of the items, then I will order the next 2 batches.

upload_2015-4-17_20-49-29.png

Transaction ref: 14519289363
Amount : $90.00

Nick: Krist
Email: (please PM me)
Contact number (must provide in case I am unable to reach you via email)
Model: SPRITE (2 wheeler)
Colour: Black
If colour is OOS: Red
1st payment: $90.00
Hi dowellmummy,
Please give me your account number for refund. The spree is currently closed. Not taking new orders for now.

Hi, I have just sent you a PM. Balance $79.40 transferred (Transaction Ref: 14521053466).

Collection at Bishan Junction 8 at taxi stand tomorrow 11-11.30am. Is it ok?

19 Apr 2015 ITR I-BANK Alea Chua S$49.35
19 Apr 2015 ITR I-BANK CINTCL S$98.70
17 Apr 2015 ICT scooter OTHR S$79.40 (rachelclk)
17 Apr 2015 ITR I-BANK joca S$79.40

Hi Blue,
I would like to order
1. Maxi Micro T-Bar Scooter: Blue with FREE Union Jack Bag
2. Mini Micro Scooter T-Bar Blue with FREE Union Jack Bag
Please add me to the next batch and let me know when can I transfer to you. Thanks

Hi Blue,
I would like to order
1. Maxi Micro T-Bar Scooter: Blue with FREE Union Jack Bag
2. Mini Micro Scooter T-Bar Blue with FREE Union Jack Bag
Please add me to the next batch and let me know when can I transfer to you. Thanks
The spree is closed for now. And I only take orders as listed on the first post. No others. So your orders are not valid. So sorry.

Batches 6 & 7 have arrived. I will put up the table by tomorrow afternoon.

Collection details for this week are as follows.
1) Fri (1 May) - Orchard Lido/Isetan Scotts (about 5-6pm)
2) Sat (2 May) - Bishan Junction 8 taxi stand (facing bus interchange) between 11.15-11.30am
3) Tues (5 May) - Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) about 5.20-5.40pm

If you are unable to make it for these collection locations, please collect at my block. Collection at my block is generally flexible. Just need to let me know in advance so I can ensure that someone is home.

I am extremely busy with work these 2-3 weeks so I apologise for not being able to avail more collection slots.

Have top up $49.35. Ref: 14586665307.

Mine is purple in color. My friend's scooter is black color unless you got her a purple. Let me know about it.

Have told her to make a trf to you.

Back