[blues00] Micro Scooters - Kick Scooter

blues00

I haven’t conducted a spree in a while due to work commitments. Only doing this as I am getting this for my kids from Europe as it is too expensive here. Looking to only do 1-2 batches. Can share shipping cost.

I am getting a MAXI for my boy (retails in Singapore for SGD215). If we combine 3 items in 1 shipment, I can get it for about SGD131.41.

For more information on MICRO scooters, please refer to their website. (http://www.micro-scooters.co.uk/)

The price of the scooters will be as follows: (For repeat spree-ers, please note the changes in price!)
MAXI (T-bar): €105
Colours available: orange, purple, black

MINI (T-bar): €65
Colours available: candy blue, candy pink, candy lilac (limited ed candy colours have matching stems instead of the silver stem), blue, orange

SPRITE (2 wheeler): €95
Colours available: blue, silver

Shipping (international shipping): €25 per batch
I will cap each batch below SGD 400 to avoid GST.

Terms & Conditions
Payment
- Exchange rate at €1 = SGD 1.8 (will adjust if credit card charges higher)
- 1st payment: 70% of the amount
- 2nd payment: remaining 30% + shipping cost (divided by number of items)
- All balance payment must be made before collection.
- Please transfer payment to POSB Savings 560-62499-9 upon confirmation of order. All unpaid orders will be dropped.

Shipping
- Items will be shipped directly from Europe.
- International shipping fees of €25 will be split equally between number of items.
- Please be willing to wait 4 – 6 weeks for order to come. No urgent orders please.

Collection details
- Only self collection as items are bulky.
- Courier (if needed), will be arranged on case by case basis. Cost of courier is borne by buyer. I am not responsible for loss of items once the items are out of my hands.
- Fernvale (opposite Seletar Mall) / Fernvale LRT / Seletar Mall (preferably from my block opposite SM)
- Bishan Junction 8 taxi stand (facing bus interchange) – Saturday between 1.45pm – 2pm
- Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) – usually between 5-5.30pm on weekdays
- Other locations in town are subject to schedule (usually on weekends)

Standard conditions of spree
- I reserve the right to call off spree if response is poor. Refund will be made within 3 working days upon receipt of account number for refund.
- I will not be responsible if items are damaged in transit.
- Please PM me if you are unable to post on thread.
- Items not collected within 4 weeks of posting of table/notice will be forfeited. NO REFUND will be given. Please understand that I have limited space and this is to ensure that I can clear the space for my own use.

Order Format
Nick:
Email: (please PM me)
Contact number (must provide in case I am unable to reach you via email)
Model:
Colour:
If colour is OOS: (please provide alternative option or I will drop automatically and do refund)
1st payment: € XX x 1.7 x 0.7 = SGD YY

Please only join if you are comfortable with the terms and conditions above.

Last edited:

3d130216d26bf21497e8247f86b2d8bb.jpg
Micro MINI

maxi-tbar2.jpg
Micro MAXI (T-Bar)

71dmxKYaPPL._SY355_.jpg
Micro MAXI (Stick)

32581.jpg
Micro SPRITE

Last edited:
Hello,

Are you able to advice on the SG retail price for Sprite as you had mentioned is costly to purchase in SG?

Hello,

Are you able to advice on the SG retail price for Sprite as you had mentioned is costly to purchase in SG?
I am not sure about the SG price for Sprite. I only checked out the Maxi price cos that was what I was looking for. So sorry..

Batch 1:
1) Maxi (blues00) €69
2) Mini (jigglez) €45

*Will take in another 1-2 more orders for this batch. Depending on which model.

Hi all.. I have enough to close 2 batches. Please transfer payment to confirm. Will drop all unpaid orders.

Please trf 70% of the price to POSB Savings 560-62499-9 by Saturday 9am. I will try to place order by Monday.

Batch 1
1) 1 maxi (blues00)
2) 1 mini (jigglez)
3) 1 maxi (jigglez sil)

Batch 2
1) 1 maxi (sherreen)
2) 1 maxi (jocelynwong)
3) 1 mini (jocelynwong)

I think still possible to take in 1 more order if it is a MINI.
BUT I will order by Monday. So anyone else who wants to add the MINI must let me know by this weekend.

Can I have a mini micro tbar orange.
How much should I transfer?

I transfer tonight as my token is at home

Can I have a mini micro tbar orange.
How much should I transfer?

I transfer tonight as my token is at home
Hi sukif,
Sure. 1 MINI (orange) confirmed.
€45 x 1.7 x 0.7 = SGD53.55

Please transfer $53.55 to POSB Savings 560-62499-9.

Please check the file for your order details. Do make sure that the MODEL and COLOUR are correct. There will be no changes once I place the order.
Payment to be in by 9am tomorrow (Saturday) so I have time to consolidate orders and check my account. Unpaid orders will be dropped.

upload_2015-2-27_15-30-34.png

I also received $82.11 from jocelynwong.

bridetobe06: I can squeeze in your order as jocelynwong has dropped 1 slot. Please trf payment along with confirmed order (MODEL and COLOUR) by 10pm tonight.

Other mummies, if anyone drops the order, I will post here and let you know.

For now, I will stop orders for batch 1 & 2.

Hi Can still take in order? I can transfer now
smiggleprincess: pls trf 1st payment to confirm order. Taking in your order as bridetogo06 did not reply.
Do trf by 10am tmr morning (Sunday). Otherwise I will drop your order and take the next mummy on the list. I only have this one slot left.

Spree is closed for batch 1 and 2.

I will update on thread when order is placed. Please refer to thread and bookmark this thread cos i may not always send PM individually.

Orders placed for Batch 1 & 2. Orders were placed according to the excel list. No changes will be accommodated now.
I will update on thread once items arrive.

upload_2015-3-2_9-50-39.png

For mummies wanting to place new orders, please wait until I clear these 2 batches and I will see if I have time to open another batch.

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-2_9-49-49.png
    upload_2015-3-2_9-49-49.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 233
I will like to get 2 maxi, let me know if you are organizing new batch thank you. Have PM u my email address too.

Update:
Orders have been shipped out. Will update again once I receive them. Please note that I will be away next week so any response required may be slower than expected.

I just received the shipment! Faster than I expected. Let me clear up my stuff and sort them/update the table tonight.

I will be travelling from Saturday night so any collection should be done before that. Otherwise, have to wait for me to get back next Saturday.

Collection & TOP UP details
Please ensure that TOP UP is transferred the night before collection. You will need to inform me of collection arrangement at least 1 day before so that I can bring it out with me if I am going out.

POSB Savings 560-62499-9

Collection schedule for this week, other than collection at my block:
Wed (11 March): Seletar Mall (between 7.30pm - 8.30pm)
Thurs (12 March): Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) between 4.45pm - 5.20pm
Friday (13 March): Orchard Lido/Isetan Scotts at about 5plus.
Saturday (14 March): Bishan Junction 8 taxi stand (facing bus interchange) at about 11 - 11.30am

If you are unable to make it for these collection locations, please collect at my block (flexible) for daytime / Saturday collection.

NO COLLECTION between this Saturday night and next Saturday as I will be away.

upload_2015-3-10_19-33-6.png

Hi,

Have done the top up. Is it possible to collect. Is it possible to collect from you tomorrow (Wednesday) at your block daytime between 1-2 pm??

If ok can you PM me your address??

Thanks

Hi,

Have done the top up. Is it possible to collect. Is it possible to collect from you tomorrow (Wednesday) at your block daytime between 1-2 pm??

If ok can you PM me your address??

Thanks
Yes.. Can. But you need to transfer the balance by 11.30am if possible. My helper will be home. I will PM you my address.

Back