blues00 - Lucas Papaw Ointment (multi-purpose ointment, esp good for eczema)

<font color="0000ff">rumissing: your total is 6.25 (int'l shipping) + $1.50 (postage) + $2.30 (reg mail charge) = <u>$10.05</u>.

Please top up $1.50. I will mail your item next Wednesday.
happy.gif

I have also dropped you a PM.</font>

<font color="0000ff">rumissing: i have not received any reply from you regarding the top up. Do top up $1.50 and I will mail out your items asap. </font>

<font color="0000ff">rumissing: will mail out your items over the weekend via reg mail.
happy.gif

Goldilocks: I can let u have one of mine. Please transfer $16.52 for self collection. Can PM me for collection at Yishun.</font>

Hi is it too late to join? I need one tub urgently for my newborn's nappy rash. Pls advise amount to transfer. Thanks.

<font color="0000ff">puteh: Hi dear, I have to check if I have any spare tubs left. My son uses them quite a bit for his eczema. Will check with my helper. I can only confirm that I have 1 tube of 25g available but may not be very economical if you intend to use for diaper rash.

Let me know if you want the 25g tube. Otherwise, I will PM you once I check with my helper if I have spare tubs of 75g left.
happy.gif
</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Will open Batch 4 if there is enough demand. If keen, please transfer $12.50 (75g tub) or $6 (25g tube) for first payment.

Will do Batch 4 once PAID orders hit minimum 5 tubs of 75g. </font></font>

<font color="0000ff">puteh: Sorry dear, I don't have any spare 75g already. I will be organising Batch 4 soon as I also need to top up my own stock.
happy.gif

Let me know if you are keen. </font>

Hi blues00! U still have 25g tube? I am keen on getting it if avail. Let me know how much with normal mail. Pls pm me. Thanks

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Opening Batch 4. Please transfer payment with order.

- Exchange rate: AUD1 = <font color="ff0000">SGD1.33</font> (will adjust if credit card charges higher)

- 1st payment: SGD 12.50 per tub of 75g / SGD 6.00 per tube of 25g (excess, if any, will be used to offset shipping in 2nd payment)

- 2nd payment: International shipping + postage/courier fees + material cost ($0.50 - $1)

<font color="ff6000">Aiming to close Batch 4 in about 1-2 weeks as I am also running out after selling my own stocks as extras.
happy.gif
</font></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">lovezac: Noted your orders. Please transfer $12 for first payment to <font color="ff6000">POSB Savings 560-62499-9.</font></font></font>

Hi,
Would like to order 2 tubes.
Noted from previous orders that the total is about $18 including postage and shipping.
Would like to pay in full as I seldom check the forum.
Thanks.

Hi,
Had transferred.
To Account POSB Savings
560-62499-9 blues00_lucaspapaw
Transfer Currency and Amount S$18.00
Transaction Reference 10593201132

Thanks.

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">arielle08: Noted your order. Will check payment later. Are you opting for normal or registered postage?</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">arielle08: Noted! Will post confirmation of receipt of payment once I check my account later.
happy.gif
</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Batch 4 orders

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>lovezac</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>arielle08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>37.5</td></tr></table></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Aiming to close Batch 4 in about 1 week if there is enough orders. Do proceed to pay with order placement. </font></font>

The response has been quite slow. Will leave this Batch 4 open for another week. If no new orders, i will either check with mummies if they want to go ahead or I will refund the money to those who paid.
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Closing Batch 4 by this Friday, 1 March 2013, 5pm.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Payment must be made by <u>Friday, 8pm</u> in order to be included in Batch 4. Unpaid orders will be dropped.</font> </font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Order list for Batch 4

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>lovezac</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>pending </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>arielle08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>37.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey_phay</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>celine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>pending</td></tr></table></font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">If keen, please make payment with order. Will close this batch by tomorrow night.
happy.gif
</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">CLOSING BATCH 4 TONIGHT!! </font>

<blink><font color="ff0000">Last call for orders!</font></blink></font>

<font color="0000ff">01 Mar 2013 ITR I-BANK Joanne Tan S$12.00
01 Mar 2013 ITR I-BANK celinekitty S$18.50
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Posting on behalf of <font color="ff0000">Joanne Tan/Yundar</font>.

Congratulations! You have received a private message from the following discussion board user: Yundar

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I would like to order 2 tubes.

payment Details :
IB Nick : Joanne Tan
Transaction Ref : 10645815127
Amount : S$12
Address : on file

Please ack upon receipt of payment.
Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Please ensure all payment is in by <font color="ff0000">TONIGHT, 9pm</font>. I will check and confirm payment and place orders tonight. </font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Order for Batch 4 was placed yesterday morning. Did not have time to update until today.

girlz: Sorry but I can't change the order now. If keen, you can join the next batch. First payment for the 25g tube is $6 per tube. </font></font>

<font color="0000ff">girlz: I realised I order 2 tubes extra for lovezac as per the table above but have not received payment. If you want them, pls trf $12 to confirm.

<font color="ff0000">POSB Savings 560-62499-9</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Confirmed Batch 4 orders

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD># of tubs (75g)</TD><TD># of tubes (25g)</TD><TD>Payment rcvd </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>girlz</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>arielle08</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>yunxs</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>37.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey_phay</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>celine</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>yundar/Joanne Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12</td></tr></table></font></font>

<font color="0000ff">judyx: I don't have extra stock. If you would like to join the next batch, please proceed to transfer $6 for 1 tube of 25g.

BabyBelle (jocelynwong): Spree is still open. I will close Batch 5 once there is a minimum order of 5 tubs of 75g. You may proceed with first payment of $12.50 for 1 tub of 75g to confirm.</font>

<font color="ff0000">POSB Savings 560-62499-9</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Lucas Papaw Ointment
Available in 75g (comes in a tub) and 25g (comes in a handy tube)</font>

I am getting this for my son as he has eczema. Was recommended to get this by my PD instead of using steroid creams for the skin.

For more information, can read the articles at following links.
http://www.lucaspapaw.com.au/
http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2010/08/lucas-papaw-ointment-is-fantastic-for-broken-skin/
http://www.amazon.com/Lucas-668680-Papaw-Ointment-25g/dp/B0076K07DC
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/itemid=56941
http://www.productreview.com.au/p/lucas-papaw-ointment.html

Website: http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=31207&amp;pname=Lucas+Papaw+Ointment+75g

Price per 75g tub: AUD 9.39
Price per 25g tube: AUD 4.39

International Shipping
5 tubs (75g) – AUD 27.74 (approx AUD5.55 per tub)
10 tubs – AUD 30.72 (approx AUD3.10 per tub)
15 tubs – AUD 33.70 (approx AUD2.25 per tub)

<font color="0000ff">I do not know the expiry date as I will have to receive the items before advising expiry. </font>

<u>Terms &amp; Conditions </u>
<font color="119911">Payment</font>
- Exchange rate: AUD1 = <font color="ff0000">SGD1.33</font> (will adjust if credit card charges higher)
- <font color="0000ff">1st payment: SGD 12.50 per tub (75g), SGD 6.00 per tube (25g)</font> (excess, if any, will be used to offset shipping in 2nd payment)
- <font color="0000ff">2nd payment: International shipping + postage/courier fees + material cost ($0.50 - $1)</font>
- All balance payment must be made before items are posted. <font color="ff0000">Do note that I am not responsible for lost normal mail. REG mail is <u>highly recommended at additional $2.30</u>. </font>
- Please transfer payment to <font color="ff0000">POSB Savings 560-62499-9</font> upon ordering. All unpaid orders will be dropped.

<font color="119911">Shipping </font>
- Items will be shipped directing from merchant in Australia.
- Estimate of shipping charges as listed above.
- International shipping fees will be divided by the number of tubs in the batch.
- <font color="ff0000">Please be willing to wait 3-4 weeks upon order placement for the arrival of items.</font> <u>No urgent orders</u> please.

<font color="119911">Collection details </font>
* Postage (Normal or Registered) – Reg mail is highly recommended as I am not responsible for lost mail.
* Courier ($6 onwards)
* Sembawang Road
* Katong (most weekdays during working hours are ok)
* Yishun MRT taxi stand (facing Northpoint) – quite flexible
* Other locations subject to schedule (usually around town or central areas on weekends)
<font color="ff0000">** All self-collection by appointment in advance.</font>

<font color="119911">Standard conditions of spree </font>
- I reserve the right to call off spree if response is poor. Refund will be made within 3 working days upon receipt of account number for refund.
- I will not be responsible if items are damaged in transit.
- Please PM me if you are unable to post on the thread.

<font color="119911">Order format </font>
Nick:
Email: Please PM me
Contact number: (Please provide in case I am unable to reach you via email)
Number of tubs/tubes:
<font color="ff6000">1st payment in SGD: 12.50 x (number of 75g tubs) + 6.00 x (number of 25g tubes) = SGD XX </font>

<font color="ff0000">Please only join if you are comfortable with the terms and conditions above.</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Batch 5 is open. Will close when there is minimum order of 5 tubs of 75g.

Please proceed with payment upon placing order.</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 4 UPDATE

Shipment is on its way to me. I should receive it by next week.</font></font>

Hi,
I'll order 2 tubes (25g). Payment made as below. Please check and cfm.

To Account POSB Savings 560-62499-9
Transfer Currency and Amount S$12.00
Transaction Reference 10673485304

Thanks,
Judyx

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">BATCH 4 UPDATE

Shipment has arrived at my place. I will sort out over this weekend and post the table up by Monday.

Do confirm with me if you would like your items to be posted.

<font color="ff0000">Scheduled trips to post office would be on <u>Friday, 15 March and next Wednesday, 20 March</u>. This applies to REG mail (highly encouraged) and tubs of 75g as the tubs do not fit into the postbox. If going via normal mail, I will post it within 2 working days of receiving payment.
happy.gif
</font>

TOP UPs must be received <u>by 10pm on the night before</u> post office trip as I usually go in the morning and I have no time to check my account in the morning before going out.</font></font>

Back