Bleeding on the 5th month of pregnancy

Samjo

Hi mummies,

I need some helps here, does anyone of you encounter bleeding during 5months? My gynae checked, the baby was ok, everything are fine. But I dont know why it still bleeding, but it was very very very little only..

Thanks.

Please b positive. Take plenty of rest. Best is to go on bed rest and minimize walking. Keeping talking to baby. Don't be stress with anything and be happy always it will definitely help.

@BabyNoFour Thank you so much, I am ok but still have some bleeding. I went checked up yesterday my report was good and the doctor said baby was ok. Hopefully the bleeding will gone soon.

I experienced slight bleeding when i was in my early pregnancy to 4th months. Bed rest is strongly encouraged. Yes keep talking to baby on positive words like mommy and daddy are waiting for your arrival, mommy will protect you etc. Please be safe and healthy. It helps. Stay optimistic and keep talking to baby. Listening to happy songs for babies. This helps to make baby happy too :)

Hi mummies,

I need some helps here, does anyone of you encounter bleeding during 5months? My gynae checked, the baby was ok, everything are fine. But I dont know why it still bleeding, but it was very very very little only..

Thanks.

Hello, as long as your doctor have check and say that you are ok, then should be fine. However if your think otherwise, i strongly suggest you go see another gynac that you trust for 2nd opinion. Alsways trust your instinct and err on the cautions side.

All the best

If you still bleed at this current stage, pls try to have more rest and minimize walking. Though light exercise is good but it depend on your condition. Maybe you just have as much bed rest as possible and wait till you are fully okay, baby stabilize. Dont risk your baby.

Hi mummies,

Thanks.
Hi Samjo,

I have reddish brown spotting at 22 weeks... for a around a week, and have premature contraction ... placenta was not low, cervix remain close so unexplainable spotting .. anyway I was put on ventolin to stop the contraction as it was too early to have any form of contraction. I am 30W plus now and I am still on ventolin.. so if u do not have any contraction...dun worry.. jus dun exercise, brisk walk or have sex.... jus slow walk and do not take any herbal soup...

I heard that some of the future moms, especially 6 months pregnant , suffer from bleedings. They usually don't have a negative influence on pregnancy. The reasons could be hemorrhoids and cracks in the rectum. So, don't worry so hard and be positive) Take care!

Back