Blacklisting of bad BP/Sprees Organisers

Just happened to chance upon this forum. Was reading the bit about the envirosax and was going to post that I bot the bags from bravemummy but received my good REALLY FAST. Then read that her name has been cleared liao. GOOD!
happy.gif
Happy ending to all haha

hi,

any 1 bought agnes b bags from the BP thread sherlene,any idea how to get back the refund?as no goods were sent out,had been trying to contact her but in vain

Dear all,
To make it easier for other mommies to view the list of bad organizers, I have created a Google Form.

Click this link to enter the bad organizer your have encountered.

To view the list of bad organizers, click here.

The form is empty now, need to wait for others to input.

Hi Tamarind,

We had planned to create a whitelist instead but since you've started a list, maybe you can term it as a whitelist?

Blacklist potentially can be very controversial and I forsee more arguments arising from the list.

Whitelist would be a lot friendlier too.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Tamarind,

Links removed.

Er... so now you'll come out with a whitelist instead?

Regards,
Chin Leng.

I would suggest not to allow the BP organiser change their user ID name. It can be done by matching their IC. So that they can't change their name and go around cheating.
By the way I'm collecting my own blacklist, if any of you have anything to contribute pls PM me, if you interested to know the current list can also PM me.

hi all, is there a blacklist , for bad BP participants as well ??? don't mind, kindly PM me to share with me ?

I think organizer also experience some buyers who are meant to cheat organizer by not making payments for their order, yet request organizer to order for them first...or not honoring their mistake in order..being rude and offensive to organizers blah blah..making the BP shopping environment a unpleasant one...

I think there is no need for a black list, moderators should just ban their accounts out right. Newbies may not know there is a black list in the first place and they may still buy from them.

Hi jmcloth,
replied your email. My blacklist is just a list to remind myself not to purchase from the same seller again. The list is based on my own purchasing experience and I have certain expectation on the sellers that I want to deal with. Those blacklisted by me might not be blacklisted by others and they are still active in the forum. I think sometimes it is quite judgemental, not acceptable by me doesn't mean not acceptable by others.
My advice to new members, before purchase, if you're not familiar with the seller, do a search on them, see the response on the seller from their previous dealings, there're some sellers received bad comments but still active on the forum, and it is not so easy for the moderator to ban the seller. You got to exercise your own judgment.

Hi...just to chk if anyone rber the thread on Pashmia shawls???I placed an order frm her somewhere ard Nov but till nw she has not replied....haiz...was told items will arrive latest last week n I need the gifts for X'mas, which is just 2 days later...haiz
sad.gif

I blacklist dreamz (garden_dreamz), ask her for her calulation format, total shipment charges, total items weight and my actual items weight but she didn't give me and keep argue with me. ask her to do a breakdown summary she give so many excuse. I think we got our rights to clarify if we think our shipment fee is highly overcharged. if she did nothing wrong, she shouldn't be afraid of showing me the proof moreover, i went all the way down to her apartment. Is a real bad experience for me.

Hi Bee Lee / Chin Leng

Can you help us to monitor this spree for Crocs? http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3397058.html?1262673938

As u can see, many of us are chasing AsiaBargain for our shoes and she seems to have problems getting them to us.

For my case, she went silent since late Dec. Can someone step in to help us on this?

Any way to stop other members to order further? She is obviously having trouble with the organisation of the spree. No reply. Late delivery and no update of status of order, etc. Thanks.

Hi
Not sure if anyone is in this situation now. I ordered a toddler qipao & has made the payment yesterday.Upon transferring of funds, i posted in her thread. I've bookmarked her thread to prevent from losing it. But since yest afternoon, when I try to go to her thread, it's not found. Any idea why anyone? I believe only the moderator can delete any thread. I still have the seller's account no.
Thank you.

Hi Bee Lee/ Chin Leng,

I joined this spree in Oct09.
The thread as follows :
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3107229.html?1261981281

The organiser, Shirley (mckay423), have received the stuff since Nov09 but have since failed to reply any of my emails/postings on collection of my items.

I first gave her the benefit of doubt of being held up by urgent matters since she did not log into SMH for quite some time.

But instead of replying my emails or postings, she actually has the time to start new spree as follows :

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3498354.html?1263370499

In this case, how can i deal with her or is there anything that you can do to help?

Dear Moderators

I face a similar problem. This spree organiser, Ding Dong received my payment for the Amazon spree orders on 12 Jan (2 weeks ago) but have never replied to any of my PMs or posting on the thread.

This is my payment reference: 12 Jan 2010 ITR 189-85107-3 : I-BANK S$38.39

Initially I also gave her benefit of the doubt that she might be too busy to reply but few days ago, I discovered to my horror that the spree thread has completely gone missing!!! Worse, I tried to PM her on her other spree threads, even left messages but she completely ignored me. If something serious crops up and she doesn't have the means (or time) to access the internet to give a reply, I understand but she is still very active in her other new spree threads in the past 2 weeks!

As mummies who joined her spree in good faith, it's really exasperating and frustrating to meet such spree organisers who are not only unresponsive but rude. When your spreeist PM you, the least you can do is to give a reply to them to assure them the status of the orders and provide new updates (if any) rather than keep us in the dark to wonder what has happened to our orders and payment.

The Amazon thread which I placed my order was originally here but now missing - http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3462197.html?1263305551

I had ordered from DingDong because her collection points are near my home. But after this experience, I would never want to deal with her again. Now I just want to get my money (or orders) back, can the mods help please?

We participate in Sprees and Bps to enjoying some savings for our purchases for our family yet the whole experience is proving to be so stressful
sad.gif

Angelbaby,
I didn't chance upon this thread, but my spreesist actually told me about this complain in this thread that I am completely shocked....

because the amazon items have not arrived so i did not update the thread, but I have replied your email regarding receive of payments. In the my reply email, there's always my hp contact. I always give my hp contact to my spreeist because of mutual trust and in case I have missed contacting the spreeists, and also in this case a missing thread of some sort.... so please do not misunderstand that i have ran away with your money. anyway, I'll PM you again with my hp. please contact me.
Sorry for the worries.

Hi ddking

I have no malice when I posted my experience here. I posted my payment reference on 12 Jan on the spree thread as well as PMed you on the same day but did not receive any reply at all. But I gave you benefit of the doubt and waited. 2 weeks later I discovered the thread was missing and since I really had no means to contact you, it's only natural that I panicked. Another mummy also was in the same shoe as me. I am connected to wifi all the time through my iphone and PC but I have not received any replies from you (not in my spam folder either). I believe in this case, it would have helped if you could at least have replied on the thread that you've received my payment and up the thread regularly to prevent it from getting lost or removed.

Hope this clears the air. Thanks for contacting me after being alerted to my feedback. Btw, the mods also helped to restore the thread this morning hence you were able to locate it.

Hi Moderators,
I had 1 spree organizer who still refuse to refund me my money since last year, but I do not wish to name her here, is there any way you will be able to help me get my money back?

Hi Bee Lee/ Chin Leng

I'm also have problem with Asia Bargain. Order from her the Cufflinks and made the payment on 18 Dec. No news from her till i send her a email on 17 Jan asking her has she sent out my item. She replied asking me the design i ordered. She kept saying she has stock. Seem she never take in my order I had requested for a refund since 21 Jan. Till date I have yet to receive the refund. Can u pls help to look into it...

HI Bee Lee / Chin Leng

Please look into the below link. Apparently the organiser Michkhoo23 is not honest. She told me she sent the item on 5th Jan. She told me she would check with Singpost when I told her i did not receive after 2wks. 1month from the date she sent, i called singpost to check on my missing items including this (cos i have another lost package from another BP).

Then i realised I was being cheated with dishonesty from Michkhoo23. Singpost told me that they actually sent the item back to the address in tampines (singpost even given the full returned address). And do you know why i didn't receive at all... becos it was an incomplete address with no unit # stated. And michkhoo23 has the cheek to post my address on the BP.

Singpost can even told me it was a small envelope (i suppose they photocopied the envelope). Please laisie with the Michkhoo23 as her last logged in was 4th Feb,

If you get hold of her, tell her to refund me asap or else i will lodge a police report against her, since singpost has the evidence. Since she always like to say she is not afraid all the buyers to go to police to lodge report, i will definitely do so if i don't see her response in the next 24hours.

I dislike dishonesty organiser like her. In her BP, she was also rude to her buyers. She shows no respect for herself when doing business. Please review the BP. She has organised 3 BPs but the 3rd BP was immediately deleted when some one confronted her in her 2nd BP & 3rd BP.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3406442.html?1265639487

Recently,i had encounter an organizer,HALO which gives out 0% in service..
Very responsive,efficient b4 BP CLOSED...But after
sad.gif
sad.gif
U will received the treatment frm her as below...

1) Very very slow response...( can take weeks to finally ANS ur enquiry )
2) NO efficiency
3) stocks not arrived as promise,did not informed..in the end,jus choose to ignore all post;g frm mummies...
4) Always made mummies bugged her for answer...
5) keeps find;g excuses...
6) the most intolerable is she likes to drag problem...

**SO To HALO,my advise for u...if u are still not ready or learn to be efficiency...Dun start another new BP..Otherwise,u are jus causing problems to the mummies here..Thanks!!

Hey Christine,

Exactly same experience with you but different BP organizer. So pissed off by such ppl. And worst, not even a word of apology after confrontation.

My bad experience with BP organiser -

Iris Tay <[email protected]>
Nick : Siri

Very irresponsible and 'Bo chap'. Many mummies whom joined her spree experienced the same thing too. When confronted, not even a word of apology at all and drag the refund till i threaten to take action then she refunded.

Mummies, take note.

i also had bad experience with iris tay, [email protected]. i ordered a few books, she told me all stocks in. then after i transferred money, several days later when i chased her if she has sent out my order, she told me two of the books are out of stocks. it took a few more days for her to reply to me on other titles that are available. after i swopped titles, i waited for a long time for my items to arrive and kept bugging her if she had posted out. she claimed she has but my items never arrived. i have never had lost items thru the mail before this. in the end, she would only refund me half the $.

hi musicbox, i tried to PM you but dunno why was unsuccessful. can u kindly try to PM me with the list of bad organisers? i wish to take part in some sprees but I really wanna avoid meeting another bad spree organiser. thanks so much!

Hi nursingcow,
PM you. Btw couldn't find any thread by this iris tay, normally i'll check out its thread before adding to my list, if possible do send me her bp thread.
Btw last time i did purchase a set of book (can't remember the bp organiser name), it is normally in box, but when i received, it is without box, when i ask the organiser, then only she told me her set don't have box, i learned the experience not to assume anything from bp. moreover, her price is more expensive than the price in Popular!

Let's all work together to teach ourselves be smarter in this forum
happy.gif

And to those who wants to contribute to the list, pls follow the following format when you PM me, thanks all!
Email Website Seller Reason for blacklisting

Hi Musicbox,

Iris aka Siri's BP thread has been closed and removed by the moderator.

Can you pm me for your list as well?

Thanks.

hi all mummies

anyone can contact ASIABARGAIN? My friend joined her CROCS BP since last yr. Did not receive the shoes &amp; no refund given. Sent her email no reply.

HI Chin Leng

The BP link is gone. Can you contact her?

hi all mummies

anyone can contact ASIABARGAIN? My friend joined her CROCS BP since last yr. Did not receive the shoes &amp; no refund given. Sent her email no reply.

HI Chin Leng

The BP link is gone. Can you contact her?

Back