Birthday Party Planner

lilash

Hi mummies, im looking for party planner for my boy's coming 1st birthday.
Anyone knows the contacts and review?
TIA!

Hi Ashlie,

You may contact Theme O Mania. Look for Mr Roy - 96830974

You can find them on FB too
happy.gif
)

Hope your little one have the best birthday bash ever!

lilash, what kind of birthday party planner you looking for? baogaliao type?
I think you can check from facebook .. saw some ppls get birthday party planner do for their baby birthday party.

I am kiam and budget type, I planned and did everything by myself .. including the food and décor. So far quite happy with the outcome :p
To save the cost, I also do the party at home .. My girl birthday was just 2 days after the Christmas.
If you want to see more details, can check at my personal blog ...
Collages161.jpg

Hi, I'm new here & happen to popped by for some Birthday ideas & tips for my son's upcoming 3yo bday. Pocketpig, your birthday decor at home was really awesome! I was looking into something like this but mine is going to be an outdoor birthday with BBQ beside the kids playground. Was looking into what deco tips to a dinner outdoor birthday celebration :)

Hi, I'm new here & happen to popped by for some Birthday ideas & tips for my son's upcoming 3yo bday. Pocketpig, your birthday decor at home was really awesome! I was looking into something like this but mine is going to be an outdoor birthday with BBQ beside the kids playground. Was looking into what deco tips to a dinner outdoor birthday celebration :)
Thanks JustMama ... where you going to book for the outdoor BBQ birthday party?
May be you can try google the ideas? For me, I use pinterest to pin the party ideas I like ... quite user friendly.

Back