Birthday celebration for babies born during covid period

Piglet83

Dear mummies, I will like to have some suggestion on how you celebrate your little baby 1st birthday during this covid period. Is a small family celebration the only option? Seems a little unfair to the little one when the elder siblings have large parties when they turn one. Appreciate any suggestion. Thanks!

Piglet83

We made an event for our daughter. I know that she doesn't understand anything now, but when she will grow up we will show her the photos, I think that she will appreciate this
Tats what I think too. it’s like a milestone which I will like to make it a little special so that our family can remember this special day. But due to covid restriction it seems like nothing work out for me

Tishahrynt

Hello! I am a new mum in this forum. i was also thinking the same thing! We didn't get to celebrate his 1st montha nd 100 days due to covid. I am an Indonesian SPR here and my family couldn't visit since I got pregnant. We were really disheartened by the situation.

We wanted to make a big party out of it but looks like a lot of restaurants are not willing to commit reservations. We only have an option to zoom party (which I find rather silly especially for a kids party when interactions are necessary). Any thoughts on how to make a zoom party memorable?