Birthday Cake pics to share

Thanks Jenny for the info...

Wow her webby full with beautiful cupcakes... so tempting...

btw, anyone hv any idea where I could buy ready make cupcakes for trial before ordering for b'day occasion?

2ndxmum,
Err... personally I dun like her cupcakes... I ever ordered once, same design as shown in her website, I was disappointed lor.

RMS

same here
sad.gif

i hv just called imina again to order my girl's 2nd bday cake... its gng to be a blueberry "Barney". not sure how's the cake gng to come out as i hv not see a barney from her before.. kekee...

really ar... disappointed in terms of service, design or taste??

looks like she quite famous leh.. even Sultan of Brunei got cuppies from her & she even enter a TV programme...

Celine,
i ask Chan Yun email me a copy of invoice which stated all the instruction.

Jenny,
i also option delivery. hopefully my cake ok since mine will b tomorrow.
happy.gif

Hi magng, hope to see your barney cake soon. I girl also likes Barney, want to make her a Barney cake too. You provide her with any Barney toys to put on top?

Thanks.

nope figures. i told her i wan a barney face only...
already thinking of calling her again to order some cupcakes too. :p

Hi mayng,

How much is it? How many kg is this? 1.5kg? What you rate this? From picture I think the purple is a bit mismatch from Barney, not sure about the real cake, hope you not offended.
happy.gif

Thanks.

nikonnet: its a 1kg, but i think its weigh heavier than 1kg. how do i rate... the blueberry filling is nice. cake is light. i did nt try the cupcakes but my students at home said its very nice.

as for the picture, i m not fussy.. i quite like the barney face. of cos not offended lahz, i find the face cute though its nt very like barney. she is a home baker, so there is surely some restrictions.

overall, nice cake.

Hi mayng,

I like your girl's eyes, they are bright and big. I laugh out when saw her showing her "pig mouth".. Hehe.. The lips can touch nose, so clever. Think she looks like you a lot. Pretty!

My cake from Imida,
I like it so much! Exactly what I wanted. The no. 1 candle comes with the cake as well... value for $$

1029864.jpg

1029865.jpg

hi,

my son just celebrated his 1yr old bdae last wkend. I am very satisfied with his cake so wld like to share it with everyone. I hv finally found look good and taste good cakes!!!

Main cake from Cheryl Shuen.
1043375.jpg

Cupcakes from Irene (one of the forum mummy)
1043376.jpg

Finally managed to resize my DS 1st B'day cake that was pure disappointment & SO blahh from E-Creative. Look & Taste bad...

1073691.jpg

My girl birthday cake from Sheraton Towers Hotel . Top is Mango fruit cake and bottom is Cheese Cake .
1075238.jpg

Hi smurfy, i ve tried yiling's cake, it ie very nice as e cake not too sweet, it is smooth n e fresh cream fanstastic. No regret ordering...

1078072.jpg

Here are the cupcakes I promised to post pics of... ordered for my girls' birthdays... princess/ballet/violin theme.

Hubby liked very much because the cake not too sweet, combined with icing, just nice. Children were very thrilled with the fondant dolls... and all the decoration... now son jealous, want to have also for his birthday next year... LOL.

i bought a elmo royal chocolate cake fm polar.. my gal birthday is tmr.. will taste n let u noe if it's good or not..

hey TYL,

I got my cake from pinegarden. I think someone email me where to get how much....

its 2kg and $115 (ard there) inclu. transport.

your DS like TTT too?
happy.gif

hi sunny,

i finally taste the cake today.. not bad.. not too sweet.. but i dun like the icing where they printed the elmo pic on it. taste odd.. i'm quite disappointed that the pic is printed n not design with cream..

i saw good review on the 2006 1st birthday thread on ecreative n smiling orchid.. maybe u can try..

Hi Mommies,

Would like to share the pix of my gal's birthday cake.
Hubby & I were very satisfied with the service and design of the 3kg cake by Smiling Orchid.

The candle was purchased from Gift Greeting (Vivocity outlet, facing Giant supermarket cashiers at Level 1) .
Overall feedback from the guests (on the design and taste of the cake) were good
1184305.gif

1184306.jpg

1184307.jpg

hello mummies

I need to email PG (Li Leow) to communicate the design of the cake. Any one know the email address? I need it urgently. Thks

Back