BFP with clomid, glucophage and PCOS and after miscarriage

catslh

I am writing here as I have prayed very hard to God to give me a BFP after my miscarriage about 6 month ago. God has really listened to my prayer and gave me a BFP yesterday!! Thanks to God. Hope this story will also give more hopes to people around me!

I will give a brief background of myself. I am a mum of a 2.5 year old and had conceived the first one when I prayed in different churches in Paris, England and Barcelona. Doctor say it is very difficult for me to conceive due to my PCOS as my hubby sperms also had low count and poor structure..

I am on clomid 150mg and also glucophage for 3 cycles 2 month after my miscarriage which allows my cycle to become between 42-45 days. Used to be longer without these 2 medications. Btw, I am underweight too.

I used OPK to try and detect my ovulation period and also BD as much as I can (once every 1-2 days) during the possible period to conceive.

This month, my OPK was first positive on 30 Apr and hence ovulation could be 1 or 2 May. Assuming it as 1 May,

4dpo - a bit of sore boobs

6dpo - Left abdomen burrowing feeling in morning, Cramp throughout abdomen in afternoon

7dpo - Middle left abdomen slight pain for a few minutes

8dpo - Middle left slight pain in the AM for a few min; Start to have menses like cramp in the afternoon: tested BFN (with 15mIU sensitivity strip) was sad

9dpo - no more cramp, tested BFN but it became faint positive after 30 min (test time should be 5 min and not exceeding 15 min)

10dpo - test again and very faint line after 10 min so decided to do blood test at lunch time. Report came back as hCG level 98.7mIU! Was very happy and went to see Gynae in the evening. Gynae mentioned that it is still considered as chemical pregnancy and the sac can only be seen next week so will go back and do a scan next week!

Will keep everyone posted on the updates!

Thank you God for giving me a miracle!!!

Back