BEWARE: Zalora Singapore

keann

I bought some clothes from Zalora singapore. Unfortunately, one of the blouse was torn when it arrived at my place. So i emailed them for a refund, they came by to pick up the item and nothing was heard on the refund.
2 months have passed now, I tried calling them and emailing them...no one pick up the tel (1800 925-6720) that they listed on the website for days...no one answered/ replied my email.....I am experiencing difficulties in contacting them and this is what is listed on their website:

A full commitment to FREE SHIPPING and with excellent return policies – your online shopping arrives at your doorstep with guaranteed satisfaction. Shopping is made stress free and is now at the peak of convenience. At Zalora, we want online shopping to be an experience like nowhere else.

Contact Zalora Now! We provide fashion forward customer service on our service hotline. Any and all queries about your shopping experience will be answered with a simple call to the hotline - 1800 925 6720. Any and all enquiries will be entertained – whether it is about the products or the services you require.

WHAT a JOKE!!!!!
Be careful when you want to buy anything from this company....it's out there committing fake information to buyers!

Until today, still no one picks up the phone to get back to me from Zalora!

But guessed what, they emailed me a customer satisfaction form asking if i am satisfied with their service...

??????!!!!!!!

Some online shopping sites definitely look attractive. I was tempted too. But after reading reviews of some online shopping sites, I decided, online shopping is definitely not for me. So mummies, please do a review search b4 buying online.

Hi Keann,

Apologies for the delay. Please provide me your order number and I will ensure resolution.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Jonah

I too bought a bag and shoes from them before...told me that the bag will arrived in 3-4 weeks. I waited for 1mth+ called and emailed..they keep telling me the items is on the way. And after 1-2weeks, I receive an email saying the item no stock. And for the shoes, I sent email to inform that the size is not right and ask for refund. Agreed to arrange collection and now is more than 5 months..no news.
No more purchase from them.

Hi

They are organizing a BP in the BP thread. Hope more people would read this thread.

Thanks everyone for sharing, never expect them to be so unreliable. Saw them organizing BP twice in the forum.

I had problems too when I bought a dress and 2 rugs from them - they delivered the dress promptly but not the rugs.
It's true that their toll-free no is impossible to get through to - I was on hold for over an hour abd then they just hung up abruptly!
I then emailed - twice before I got a response and finally the two rugs were delivered.

As for quality of goods, for the dress, I was rather disappointed that the colour runs... And as for the rugs - the material was rather poor and a lot of the woolen strands dropped off after washing.

Hubby warned me not to buy from them again...

I also bought from Zalora and the experience is bad. I bought a Estelle Colourblock Capped Sleeves Shift Dress. Suppose to comes with a rope belt. When it arrives, my rope belt is missing. When I told the customer service officer, they told me it's not on their website anymore so it's sold out. They didn't even bother to check with the supplier and keeps insisting that it's not on their website means it's sold out. And told me to return if I don't like it without the belt. 1st, they did not check the item before delivering to cusomter. How could a dress comes with a missing belt. 2nd, trying to push away the customer's problem by asking them to return instead of helping the customer to solve their problem. I insisted to speak to the supervisor. The supervisor Mamjil spoke to me, pacify me, saying that he will give me a $10 voucher for me to buy a belt from their site and at the same time he will check with the supplier if they have anymore stock of the same dress. Mamjil said he will get his officer to call me on Monday to ask me what belt I want and will call me on Tuesday after checking with the supplier. They called me yesterday asking me if I have selected the belt, I told them no and I will purchase later. So they said they will email me the $10 voucher. I asked them if they have checked and the same officer who pushes away my problem gave me the same reason again. Say that it's out of stock and not on the website. I insisted to speak to Mamjil, the guy who promised to check with the supplier. He claimed he checked with the supplier and that it's out of stock. And asked if I found any suitable belt from their site. I told them none of the belts on the website suit the dress and now I have to go and search for a belt. I'm paying full price for something that's incomplete. And Mamjil said I can return the dress if I like. I told Mamjil, this is going to be my first and last time buying from them and I will broadcast their service in facebook. Mamjil then suggested that I return the dress while he checked with supplier if they have a similiar dress but it will takes about 7 to 10 days delivery. At this moment, I was thinking so all along, have they been checking with the supplier about the missing belt? Or are they just entertaining me and pushing away the problem? I told him I want him to email me on this issue so that I have a record and this issue is not sweep until the carpet. But I did not receive any email from him at all since my last conversation from Mamjil last evening. And I also told him to update me as and when he receives from supplier if they have the stock.

The frustrating thing about Zalora is their customer service which I think it's based in India. When you speak to their, there's so much delay in the communication. And you can't really hear what they are talking about.

Think twice before buying from them.

FYI, I bought 5 dresses and only they only deliver 4 dresses. I wonder when they will deliver the last piece to me.

To add on, on Sunday, I even received an email from their customer service officer saying that my order is canceled, but the email is addressed to another person. This shows how efficient and meticulous their customer service team is.

If this carries on, I think they will lose a lot of customers soon.

Thanks ladies for the information. They are so active in FB now and tied up with other partners to give away vouchers. I am tempted to shop with them too. I am having second thoughts now.

Yeah lhor... I even got Zalora vouchers from the credit card companies. Thanks for sharing. Will not buy from them.

Hi,

Just to share, I also had a bad experience with Zalora, definitely my first and last time with them...

Bought 4 items from them, and one of the item (shoes size somehow is very big..not the usual size 7). so decided to return....and it took me ages to arrange for the return....

and now...waiting for refund...it's already close to 2 months...and the customer service told me they have refunded me last week for the amount of $8?!?!? ....the shoes is $55+.....

i almost flip from my chair!!....

the wait continues till they refund me the next $8.....

wa...am tempted to order some stuff from them becos I have a discount voucher given by credit card company. Will put on hold until their service improves!

thanks for this thread! got to admit, their webby looks gd n super tempted to buy..jus didnt hear abt any reviews so far.. glad i have now!!

i am a victim of zalora too. i ordered two items from them, cash on delivery. a package got delivered to me, i paid 50sgd and the courier left. unfortunately to my surprise, when i opened it, it was the wrong item. i called zalora and they told me they will redeliver the item to me, i must pay again, and i have to resend the missent item myself. how nice of them. i told them i should not pay 50sgd again as i had already paid it. i requested for a courier to collect the missent item from my unit.
then, i received three packages, was told to pay 150sgd, but after my first bad taste of zalora's packaging skills, i decided i had to check the packages. two were not my items. the third was mine, but i was told to pay again. again? i called zalora and told them i had already paid them. they told me i had to return to the courier all items and they will have my items delivered to me again free of charge...
a week later, a zalora customer service agent called me and told me that my items were on the way and that no payment will be required upon delivery. today, the items were delivered to me, but i was told to pay again. are they pulling their scam again on me? i had the courier take back the item.
the missent package is still with me. zalora has not sent someone to collect it. what wonderful customer service
happy.gif

i am now waiting for zalora's response. where are my items that i have paid for already?

Hi all,

My name is Laura and I'm from ZALORA. I am very sorry for your experiences - Please do allow me to personally help you with your queries and with following up with your refunds and deliveries.
happy.gif

I will be in touch with each of you by the next couple of hours, I sincerely hope to be able to help! Thank you!

Best,
Laura

Thank you for sharing ladies.

I am an online shopper and from what I've read, it is enough for me to stay away from this company.
No one deserves such a treatment. Online purchases AND transactions are usually based on trust and once it is lost, it is so difficult to gain it back.

Hi zaloravictim,

It seems that I am unable to contact you via email or message - I would like to apologize on behalf of ZALORA for your experience and personally look into your case so as to also learn how we can improve. As part of ZALORA's marketing team, I'm working to learn from our shoppers and provide feedback directly to our management as to how we can serve our customers better.

Could I please have your order number so that I can follow-up for you?

You can contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you and looking forward to hearing back!

Best,
Laura

I should have read this page before purchasing from Zalora!!!

The item I received is totally different with what I've seen and ordered on website.

I thought of sending back and get the refund. But after all these comments, I should just forget about it.

Very disappointed! This would be my first and the last purchase from Zalora. Definitely won't recommend to friends!

Looked at their website before and was tempted to use some free voucher with min buy sort of conditions.

Did not as after the first moments of being impressed with their website wears out, I realized the products do not seem to be of the quality I want. So pdt vs price, not that cheap anymore.

Caveat emptor.

ZALORA seemed to be a nice online shop but when i found this thread..its different now...thanks for sharing your experience..
happy.gif

I was thinking of getting some items from zalora .
the online shop looked very reputable and heavily advertise everywhere. never know they have such bad customer service.
sad.gif
Thanks for sharing ^^

I'm also another victim of zalora. Bought 2 items, a shoe and a top. delivery was fast. I received my shoe within 3 days. however, it came in black when the only option available was a brown piece. The top did not came with the shoes and I expected that as the web stated 3 ~ 5 working days. However, waited 1 week + and still no news. Emailed customer service and was informed it's out of stock and they will do refund. the reply was rather curt and no offer of goodwill or such. Really angry as it's their obligation to inform it's oos and not when I chase them for the status. I need the top for a photoshoot and luckily I got another top for a backup.

Anyway, almost 3 months and I'm still waiting for the refund which I doubt I'll receive. Most terrible online purchase I made. For a merchandiser who had been spending so much advertising online, it's better they focus more effort in tidying their operations.

Would never go back.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who experienced this crap from them! I agree with the posts above, so so disappointed. Looks can definitely be deceiving!

Thanks all for sharing their bad experiences with Zalora. Had wanted to buy from their online shop since the clothings all look so professional and good. But not now anymore!

They really should do something.

Oh no!

I just experienced a promised exchange which did not take place too! I bought a dress from Zalora and it turned out that there are stains on the dress. When i asked for a refund, they promised an exchange. They promised it would be delivered on 15th but the courier did not turn up. When i called and emailed, they promised another delivery on 17th. I took leave and waited ...but no courier turned up! Their service is really terrible and they don't check their goods before delivery! Till now, i am still holding onto the dress and no one replied my emails!

If you have some complains or need some help just tell [email protected]
happy.gif
So please believe us are doing our best to serve you better.
We just got the $26M investment recently, it can make us better.

Here is a 15% off code ZALR16F for shopping untill 10 May 2013. You can try
happy.gif
You know, just try to get some good stuff or a good time to complain about us, Again? Let's see what will happen.

Thanks a lot!

Refs:
http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/12/rocket-internet-backed-singaporean-fashion-site-zalora-gets-26m-from-tengelmann-announces-software-development-center/

Let's hope Zalora will really be better. Dare not order from Zalora again....

I got my refund back late last year after soooooo long. I even called small claims and UNFORTUNATELY, there is nothing customers can do really!!! For $29 or $59 items, how to chase!!!

I have ordered from other websites before and worst I have got is sloooow delivery. Zalora spent so much on advertising and marketing, but they forgot about customers retention!

Can anyone advise aht leicao(sixpoint) meant by:-

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

just try to get some good stuff or a good time to complain about us, Again? <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

Also, why must Zalora create 3 new nicks here? To me, I find it confusing as not sure whether if "they are real"..... Just my 2cts thought...

@LF

Nothing is perfect. Not everyone get satisfied on the shopping.You get the good stuff or get the chance to complain
sad.gif
. We just do our best to let the good things happen. If we can't make it, we just die. hopefully we are doing better and better.
happy.gif
happy.gif

@Athen
Of cause I'm real
happy.gif

https://www.facebook.com/lei.cao.me

I'm not Laura Zhao. I'm just a programmer in zalora. So I believe Laura Zhao would help you with the thing you guys need.

zalora I'm working for may gave you guys bad experiences, I'm sorry about that, really. Our services may not good for everyone but here is no other tricks
happy.gif
Just honest heart.

Bad experience too. Currently still unresolved. I ordered a pair of Calista cut off sandals size 40 cream colored.

They sent me two right foot sandals, one size 40 &amp; the other size 41. I called them straight away upon receiving the sandals &amp; they told me to email their customer service.

Four days later, no reply... I emailed them again. Still no reply. I had to call them up again and send two more emails before I got an acknowledgement. Take note, "acknowledgement", not solution.

I had to keep emailing them for a swop for a left foot sandal or a new pair of sandals. But they told me off, size 40 is oos. So I requested for a size 41. Yet again, they told me off it's oos. Plus some logistic shit rule doesn't allow them to change shoe sizes for me. Strangely, they website shows stock available for size 41. I pointed that out to them &amp; now they are back to ignoring my emails.

Zalora, if you are reading this &amp; is FINALLY SERIOUS about rectifying your errors and provide a solution, here's my order number: 200359189. If not, STOP GIVING EXCUSES &amp; TELLING LIES!

Eeeeee.............

Not that I'm keen to buy from them, but the response from their so called "programmer" tells you what kind of service they have...

Seriously...why pay $$ to get ticked off?!

Well, like she said...if they can't make it, then they D**..

So...let them be.
*selah*

Wow... I must faster share this to all my frens over facebook n let tis to be known in whole Spore! Didnt buy anything before from them but since tis Zalora so bad service I really must warn all my frens and get them share it out to everyone via facebook and other source!

I ordered a bag through their website due to Citibank promo some time back.
Only buy the trusted big brands to ensure quality.

I got my item fairly quickly and quality was fantastic. Pricing was good due to the discount.

But after that I heard many bad feedback and hubby stopped me from shopping there already.

Back