BEWARE of this massage lady MAS!!

art50523

I had this experience with this massge lady called MAS. She was recommended by my gf for post natal massage. I want to share my experience with u all so that you all will not be conned by her service. She tells stories, borrow money, takes advance payment and keep postponing sessions after taking your advance payments for the massage and even borrows money in the name of helping her sick mother or neighbour or son.

At first she will tell u she charge $55 per session which is cheap, however, when she comes for the 1st session, she will tell u you need slimming cream, add $5, you need the epidural drops another $5 and you need the stretch mark cream anotehr $5 so all add up to $70! very dishonest n not up front about her charges.

She will also tell you she uses massage oil which is made from 101 herbs etc......

She also will be very fren with you while massaging and tell you about her family very poor, but she learnt her massage from her father who is a gynae..she will say she has a mother who is paralysed and need medical attention, need to buy special bed and ask you for advance payment for your massage. SInce it was for massage we thought it was ok, so just advance pay her my sessions. Pls do not ADVANCE PAY cos she will keep postpone her sessions. This is what i learnt. PAY everyday for your massge lady is the best method.

Also she will say she has a son who is in Temasek poly and going to Oxford university to study LAW.....which i find it ridiculous...go poly can go OXFORD to study LAW???..then she will tell stories of how much money she need for her son's edu , fees etc and find ways to ask for more advance payments and even borrow money .

She wills ay its a pity if her son who is so clever is denied of a chance to study cos of no money.....i was duped by it!

Anotehr story she will tell you is she has a neighbour from Malaysia who just divorced husband left her with child no money for food etc and want to help her financially. SHe will ask you for moeny to help her.Saying what Chinese shd help Chinese since she is Malay already helping her.

Lastly she will keep postponing the last few sessions and not come due to fever, sick QUARANTINED!!! duno till when depends!! and this was how i was never given my full service but paid in full by advance payment to her cos of all her sad stories cos i was stupid! and i even borrowed her money on top of that!

Pls all mothers to be who wan to do pre or post natal massge beware of this MAS lady who live in Woodlands St60 Blk 786E, her hp 90845556. She is a plump short malay lady. pls do not engage this person for your massge she is a CHEAT!!!

Hi..Brenda

thanks for the info..

for others..donot confuse or mistaken..

Mdm Mas who Mdm Ida sisters is not the same MAS as brenda mention..totally not the same person cause..1)Hp No: not d same,2)Mdm Ida sisters never take advance payment 3)their post natal include charcoal n charges is $50,collect daily &

she stay choa chu kang as she told me.

furthermore there is no complain about her in here..so mummies donot confuse. pity Mdm Mas(Ida's sister)..coz both have d same name

Strongly agree Recommended..Mdm Mas ( 90068026 )

Many, thanks for those who recommend Mdm Mas.

the wonderful way she have been taking care of me during the 10 sessions on my last day

today for the post-natal treatment. Not only she have heavenly hands but she also have

comforting and encouraging tips which help me so much. Actually, I have been surprised

by all the benefits the treatment offered me. First of all, she helped me getting rid of the

tensions due to the birthing and the first days of breastfeeding and managed to relax my

body. Secondly, the whole treatment allowed me to get back into shape so quickly… this

is not only nice for the body but also very good for the morale! Finally, another great

effect of the wrapping was the strength it provided to my lower back, helping supporting

my whole back. These sessions were a marvellous moment of relaxation, comfort and

just enjoying being taken care of! Thank you Mdm Mas for all the caring!

Wow Christina, you are so hardworking in promoting Ida and her sister. You are almost in every thread to inform others about MAS.

They are lucky to have a supportive customer like you...

Kanec, Y? is it wrong??..

i'm here not trying to promote Mdm Mas just wanna to recommend & clarify for any mummies who wanna engage her service not to get confuse about the same name who brenda mention in every thread too.. I just help clearing her name as i'm happy with her service & willing to help,cause i always belive wat goes around, comes around..thats all.

funny shizimi???..i dont think so..u will do the same thing if this matter comes to u..pls respect if you want us to respect you too.

i engaged mdm ida for my post natal massage. fm our conversation, i know she does come online to "promote" herself. thats why i m wondering....

so i think kanec have the same frequency as me.. so i feel funny !!

cheers .. kanec

Cheers Shizimi...

If you do a search on "Christina", all her "12" postings are related to Ida/Mas. Thus making us wonder is she the ML herself or a "REAL" customer.

hmm..i feel the same way too..coz if christina really want to recommend the good services she would hv done so long ago right?

I notice her post is only 12. I suppose the other 11 is abt clarifying not promoting.

I would like to say a sincere thank you for assisting me in ending my search for the right massage lady Mdm Nur. I have had many massages over my time and have never committed to having regular treatments because I have never found a person that meets my high expectations. That is until now.

Mdm Nur services have been exceptional. her ability to accommodate treatments around my schedule, her attention to detail and her wealth of knowledge have proven to me that she really do care about the people she treat. In today’s world it is reassuring to find a trustworthy and genuine person that is looking out for someone’s long term health. If only there were more people like Mdm Nur!

Recommending her is an absolute pleasure and I would be more than happy to share my thanks with any person.. Mdm Nur: 82515154

blueblue,

All her 12 postings are related to Mas/Ida and are "self praising" their services. Like this thread was named...she even came out to "warn" others her recommendation is not the same MAS Brenda was talking about.

Really an exceptional and supportive customer we have here.

haha this promotional tactic quite funny. i wonder how come pple so eng go create so many accounts to promote themselves instead of spending time helping pple to massage? sheng yi bu hao ma?

and those message promoting whoever one are all cut n paste.. read liao also sian.

Ya boy....surprising IDA/MAS already very famous in this forum...wonder why need to pose as "customer" to self promote....

yea..read also sian..

maybe biz not enough?

I think not only msg lady..i guess there are also many posts self promoting their own biz/services..

depending on what biz lo...if u say clothing/educational, I personally think ok ba.

But massage....hmm..everyone is hoping to find truthful and genuine testimonial..like this how to judge who is trying the truth?

hi mummies!

i would like to recommend a post natal massage lady. her name is Mdm Liz and her contact no is 91756228. she's very punctual and friendly. she gives a very reasonable price.

she uses a special fat burner oil for the tummy. you are sure to feel the difference after 3 days. many have experienced this feeling.

i recommended a few of my friends and these are the feedback they gave me. so i thought i should recommend it to u all. she's different and one of a kind. you won't regret it!

Hi..My name is Maszlita and i juz gave birth on 14 Sept. I had engaged Ida to provide me postnatal massage and i must recommend her services to all new mothers and mtb..

In fact, she was also the one who attended to me when i miscarried twice last year..she is friendly and supportive. Not only is she great with what she do (massaging), she is also eager to provide tips (to those who are willing to listen and consider) on how i can cope with my losses, what i should or should not do in order to conceive..

Ida is very professional when it comes to payments and punctuality. $50 flat inclusive of medication, massage oil, baby bath, baby massage, tummy wrap (bengkong)and a good chat [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]Payment has to be made daily.

..truly, don't hesitate..im not getting a commission for doing this..

Mummies

pls be aware of people who just signed up recently and starts to promote their own massage ladies... There are indeed good massage ladies around but please be careful of what you read online sometimes.

Hi noscon,

I'm MTB next yr feb. Always read but never post in any comments. I agree with you, kanec & blueblue. Make more survey b4 taking any package.

juz came across this thread. and yes i agree those ppl seem like the MLs themselves pretending to be mummies.

anyway i noticed a few similarities... apart from having very few posts, they also use very cliched chinese names like "christinalee" for both name and nick. something which many real people won't do....

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mas (9006 8026)

for traditional malay post-natal massage: every session has full body massage,

and stomach wrapping..except on the last day of the session..she dont do the wrapping..

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she will help clear blocked ducts as well..

also help u to bath ur baby if no one to assist u and teach you how to do very mild massage

your baby incase stomach bloated..

for post-natal($50) 1 1/2hrs,no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40) due to she need to collect back the cloth and

dont do the stomach wrapping..

also do pre natal 1 1/2hrs($40) and normal massage 1 1/2hrs($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140

5days post natal massage packages: $240

7days post natal massage packages: $340

10days post natal massage packages:$490

mon-sat

from:1)8.30am-10.30am. 2)11am-1pm. 3)1.30pm-3.30pm.4)4pm-6pm 5)6.30pm-8.30pm

viven_mum

you sounds like you are advertising... u also posted in all the massage related thread...

Hola.. mummies, just wanna share..

I would like to recommend my massage lady who is currently massaging for me (post natal).

She have good skills in massaging,certified from proacademy/protherapist

and very friendly lady!

Name: Mdm Yati

HP: 81544153

post natal Package: 7 sessions - $550 / duration: 90mins

including stomach wrapping,jamu & transport islandwide..

post natal package: 5 sessions - $450 as above

post natal package: 3 sessions - $300 as above

pre natal: $60 / duration: 60mins

javanese massage: $60 / duration: 60 mins

Starting my BP soon, saw so many disappointed moms here.....

Pls feel free to email me should you have any question in body massage, I'll try my best if i can answer you as a massage therapist myself

hi,newbie here..

me just recently used Mdm Masita.

Although I make last minute bookings, she are very kind to slot me in with her therapist busy schedule.

I agree with some mothers ever used her service,before recently fake negative comments about her belive (sabotage),

she teach me lot of traditional tips and advice,

especially as a first time mother I nearly give up breast feeding

but with the Mdm Mas support and advice everyday makes me really satisfied with her service.

Now really enjoy breastfeeding sessions with my baby. She is very punctual and if she is late,

will sms me to inform. After a few sessions my tummy is much smaller and as before the sessions

my mum is very worried to see my tummy still look like 6 mths pregnant.try her..very

honest lady & she never cheat your money.do call her for more info : 90068026

Just share my experience of my postnatal massage done by traditional & holistic postnatal centre.The service was gd and the therapist is always punctual. She told me that her lady boss Mdm Rokiah specially trained them personally. I really enjoy my sessions. Visit their website jamumassage.com

hi,mummies....

im new here u can try my massage lady. with many years of experience,have good skill

in massaging gives a lot of advise..im really satisfied with her service and intro her to some of my frenz,

try her sure no regrets..no need downpayment & no transport charges.. just pay her after the massage sessions everyday...

for post natal massage she do ( 1 1/2hrs)..per session including tummy wrap with special

fat burner slimming oil +..baby massage as well,u can see the the result..so amazing..she only charge $50.

she also do pre natal & normal massage too for just $40..( 1hrs )

here her number 81182160 Mdm Siti Suriah

Hi Brenda,

I had engaged her too! In fact she still owe me $210 as I had stop her service cos she too keep postponing the dates.

And when she came to do massage on me, he just tell me she just came from kk hospital cos her boy was hospitalise. And she saw kids vomiting / had HFM at her son's ward!!! This scares me to death as my baby is still so young! She even insisted to massage on my boy and fortunately, I rejected her every time she asked!

And when she is massaging me, she keeps on burping!!!! and even told me that Its me who pass her the "bad gas" to her thru her massage!!! This is so ridicules!

Please beware mummies!!!

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

Hi Zenia,

Thanks for the info and hope that other mummies do not get her service. Very scary leh...Me don't mind paying those registered company to play safe and you could go back to the company if we find that the service is poor and get advise.

Harlows Mummies..

im new here..

like to recommend my pre & post natal experience with dis 3 Charlie's Angles massage ladies

with their professionalism services with many years of experience.

Now really enjoy doing Normal massage wif dem with my mum..

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]1) Mdm Jumie ( 9165 2026 )

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]2) Mdm Izah ( 8452 9747 )

Charlie's [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]3) Mdm Marz ( 8205 6426 )

This three Sisters do same method,so not to worried if u book any of this Massage Ladies,

for example,you book Mdm Jumie for post natal massage,but if u deliver early,

She got no slot for you,replacement will be make by this ladies either Mdm Izah or

Mdm Marz will take over it (call you to confirm date & time) rather than keep you waiting.

so do, if you book for Pre Natal Or Normal Massage,either from this three Sisters.

For Traditional Malay Post-Natal Massage: Every session has full body massage,

clear blood clot,blockducts,blood circulation,reduce water retention,

push up womb and stomach wrapping.

Post-Natal massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$55) 90mins

Pre -Natal massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$40) 60mins

Normal - massage [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]$45) 60mins

No Deposit,Transport Charges Islandwide and No Hidden Cost..

My fren who've try their service also give gd feedback too..

Sure No Regrets..

For Post-Natal Massage Packages are :

3days post natal massage packages: $165

5days post natal massage packages: $275

7days post natal massage packages: $385 (free wrapping cloth)

10days post natal massage packages:$550 (free wrapping cloth)

Hi Mtb,

I find it very2 funny cos a lot of MTBs are looking for recommendations on Massage ladies & suddenly a lot of newly signed up mummies come in & ''promote''/''recommended'' their massage lady.It's d same massage lady's name with d same number. Makes me wonder if they themselves are the massage lady (which I tink so) hhhmmmm

Yes, I agree with mamamya & shahreny. But mummies here could make more research before signing up their package.

Yups hvg a research or a trial session or gettting reccommendations frm trusted frens/source/relatives are better. Or maybe mummies who genuinely took up d pkg & see results can feedback d plus / minus points.

just sharing..

Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best

prenatal & postnatal massage.

I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to

and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.

their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.

very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .

I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.

I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"

Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

hi! i would like to recommend my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with many years of experience, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all your blockducks as well, she can teach you how to massage your baby. very interesting she charge post natal $40 duration 60mins..

interested can call her at 90510005 mdm iqtisha, i recommend her to you all because i feel this lady is very friendly & honest...10days $400!! no deposit & tpt..cheapest!! in town..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

would like to know if any mum in here has/had C-sec and had the the jamu massage?

May i know if it will still be effective to slim down and tighten in the hipbone after a month from C-sec, by doing the masssge? Or does the massage only works for natural birth, cos no wounds on the stomach,can start the massage eariler,hences the better results?

Does C-sec , when during the massage, no need to push back the uterus? Just normal body massage?

Hope someone can enlighten me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] thanks

Hi Princessd,

For C-sect, you'll need to rest and let the wound heal, thus, it is advisable to wait at least a month (i normally advise 5 weeks) for the massage. Of course the best result is to do the massage after normal delivery, but if you're c-sect, then no choice must wait for 1 month. I also do not advise pushing womb for c-sect mummy, some other massage ladies might be doing it but for me i'll not do it, if you search around, you'll be able to find those horror story on massage lady push the womb wrongly resulted in the womb changing location, ended up need to go for surgery.

For C-sect, there'll be massage on the tummy area as well, but that's after your wound has healed, and why there's no need to push the womb is because by then, your womb would had been back to its normal position already. Massaging the tummy to shake off the fat and pushing the womb are 2 different things [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I hope I've answer your question [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anything just PM me!

Hi Huiling,

thanks so much for your reply [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

So if after a month's time, will the hipbone still able to shrink back to its original size? Can binding be done by then?

As my main concern is the hipbone width.. hee

thanks alot for your help [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mdm mas (9006 8026)

for post-natal($50) 90mins.

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

also do pre natal 90mins($40) and normal massage 90mins($40)..

Just curious.. when do i have to start looking for good massage ladies? Just had some 'bad' experiences looking for CL. Seems like the good ones are booked way way in advance. So decide to be more 'kiasu' now. I'm ard 5 mths preg and is starting to have back aches. Would like to know if its ok to start pre-natal massage?

Hi Angel,

For pre-natal i did mine after six mths of my pregnancy .The massage company that i engage advise not to do pre-natal when u have not reach ur six mths pregnancy.

hi angel

i just gave birth myself and I totally agree with you. better book early for good CL and massage ladies. The good ones are booked way in adv. I speak from experience... Anyway do look for massage ladies early, the good ones are booked way in advance. good luck!

Hi Princessd,

sorry i missed out your question, to be frankly, it is quite difficult for C-sect mummies to slim down the hip size and tummy per my experience, so you'll need to work doubly hard. I've also seen many mummies able to slim down and you can't even see she's given birth before, so it depends on how much you've put on, your diet after given birth and etc. What massage can do is just to help you flatten your tummy and other areas whereby exercises seem not working on those area. But i think is better than nothing right?

Hi Angel,

Yes, do book earlier, I already have client booking for August slot.

Hi Norrin,

I agree with you to have prenatal after 6mth only. I had mind done with traditional & holistic postnatal centre and their company is specialist for post& prenatal.So far the therapist share advise on BF & tips during confinement. She told me all their company therapists are certified and experience. Not those young girls as some spa provide prenatal but serve by young girl with no experience and even some frm China leh.. Very scary.

Hi Brenda,

Can you pm me if you see this post. I was recommended this massage lady Mas with the same telephone number as the above you provided. If possible can you pm me your story as i'm about to give birth soon and if she doesnt deliver her services, I may want to change massage lady. BTW, she quoted me $80 per massage and told me its with dunno what herbs & ingredients. Thanks!

Back