BEWARE of this massage lady MAS!!

Hi Ylc,

I think you should change your therapist since the lady Mas hp no is same like brenda mention as I think I'have seen 1 mummy posted abt her too. Maybe you can try my therapist from traditional holistic postnatal as many mummies in these forum have use their service for many yrs. Shop located at kovan centre. May visit their website jamumassage.com.

Hi Sarah,

Really, can let me know which thread the mummy posted so I can read up on it? I'm still undecided. She told me its $85 now for 2 hrs as she is giving me some herbs thingy, her binding is dunno how long as compared to others, must sit on the stool thingy for tight V, massage bb n bathe bb. I told her to leave my bb alone cus i have confinement nanny to bathe my bb. However, the difference in price among the massages ladies are so different. I used to have a massage lady and she quoted me $55 for massage & binding (no herbs whatsoever only slimming cream) and she occassionally massage my 1st born last time. But i lost her contact so now desperately finding another one. Upon hearing this mas is a little dishonest, i'm a little apprehensive about using her services. Will check out jamumassage.com Thanks!

Hi ylc,

Can't remember which thread but its last yr that I read abt her. Just make survey b4 you decide as I did. Slight ex is ok but the jamumassage company service I find is gd. Mayb you could try and call for more info.

Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (9006 8026)

*Post Natal Massage*

$50 for 90mins

She do full body massage from head to toes,

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..

no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)

follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,

shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.

every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.

Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.

She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.

she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*

$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*

$50 for 90mins

*Foot Reflexology*

$20 for 30mins

*Massage Cupping Bodywork Therapy*

$50 for 60 to 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

hi angelina..

She's doing home service @ customer hse..

with no transport charges islandwide..

many years,her shifu is Mdm Ida(sis in-law).

she goes by her own now..

Hi,

Had my postnatal last yr and would like to recommend my therapist frm malay postnatal retreat. Their package is quite resonable and I do enjoy my sessions very much. May visit their website malaypostnatalretreat.com

Hi all, I try Mdm Mas (her contact is 9051 005). I find her honest, humble and reasonable. I have engage her for post natal massage. I find that her message is quite good and you feel more relax after each session of message. Worth trying and reasonable price!

Hi,

Just want to share this. My massage lady is Huiling. She is very honest, flexible and good in her massage. I strongly recommend her.

You may have to book her early if you want her services cos normally her slots are quite full.

You can call her at 96944564.

Back