Beware of Panasonic Product

carol0425

We bought a Panasonic led tv from Seng Heng last year. After using for few months, a hairline crack appeared on the screen by itself. Thus we contacted service man to bring back the tv for checking. After few weeks, we received a photo from service man that the tv is not useable anymore as attached in the thread. Prior to our complaint, Panasonic did an investigation and we were informed that the condition is worsen during transportation from our house to service center! Thereafter both Seng Heng and Panasonic washed hand from it. So it is same like if you have minor cut, go to clinic and due to mishandling of the doctor you become handicapped, you don't blame the doctor and blame it to yourself! Just to create awareness from the forum user DO NOT buy any panasonic products as they have poor product quality and poor custoner service!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    513 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

Too bad it is not! They said investigation showed that the tv condition get worsen during transportation,then we need to fork out 1k plus to change the lcd panel :( after making complaint, they said out of goodwil we are allowed to pay 1k plus to get a new unit! Panasonic products is no longer as good to me plus poor customer service!

Go and log in a case with CASE, on Seng Heng and Panasonic, with their help you will get better solution. Also, CASE will have a record on them.

Can also, see your MP, log in the case for him/her to resolve. Bring all documents as proof.

I hate poor retailers.

See MP has no use, they will pretend to help but will not solve your problem.
Only CASE can help you this but it involves time and transportation.
These big companies really do not care that CASE has records or not. It will not affect their business.

I have bought LG big fridge half year ago urgently when my old fridge brokedown. I have found the inverter system freezer temperature fluctuates from 1C to -14C and it is set according to recommended setting. How can inverter fluctuates so much when inverter system is invented to be the most 1 Celsius. Even my old conventional fridge fluctuates only 4 Celsius difference. All other conventional system brands only fluctuates the most up to 5 Celsius difference only.
I have bought a LG washing machine 1 year ago and it sometimes go crazy on the touch panel. Sometimes when drying mode, it will tumble too wild and went moving around off its ground.
I also have a LG tv since 1 year ago and sometimes the software hangs and the remote control cannot operate.

I had emailed LG multiple times and for weeks complaints I had gave up.
All they reply is fridge is OK. Even the service tech who came do not know anything.

NO MORE LG !!!!!
LG is ban from my house now on.
Sony products are not long lasting anymore but the same quality as all other Japanese brands. But their service are superb. Do not con by those Courts, Harvey or Best Denki staffs who wear Sony shirts and claims that they are from Sony.

Too bad it is not! They said investigation showed that the tv condition get worsen during transportation,then we need to fork out 1k plus to change the lcd panel :( after making complaint, they said out of goodwil we are allowed to pay 1k plus to get a new unit! Panasonic products is no longer as good to me plus poor customer service!

PANASONIC IS THE WORST ELECTRONICS / ELECTRICAL BRAND IN THE WORLD

I BLACKLISTED IT FOR YEARS.

Don't buy any Panasonic Items, enforced it. Don't even buy their Batteries. Don't Buy any products with Panasonic Brand on it.

PANASONIC LOGISTICS ASIA is famous for THROWING / SMASHING and DUMPING their items into the trunks. Yes TV / Electronic Equipment / Devices.

Before they get to the Store like Harvey Norman or Seng Heng, they are already damaged. POOR Sighted, Stupid and Dumb ignorant FOOLS will buy PANASONIC PRODUCTS, as they can't be bothered to check the things they are buying when delivered.

So The Cracks EVOLVED DAILY and UNTIL you SAW IT, REALIZED you GOT SCAMMED BY PANASONIC, you tried to seek help, ALAS, PANASONIC TRIED TO SCAM you again TELLING you to give them more money.

CAROL if you paid that 1000 SGD to SCAMMER, you deserved it as I'm sure your TV IS DAMAGED now.

IT'S MOST ADVISABLE NOT TO BUY PANASONIC FOREVER.

Last edited:
PANASONIC IS THE WORST ELECTRONICS / ELECTRICAL BRAND IN THE WORLD

I BLACKLISTED IT FOR YEARS.

Don't buy any Panasonic Items, enforced it. Don't even buy their Batteries. Don't Buy any products with Panasonic Brand on it.

PANASONIC LOGISTICS ASIA is famous for THROWING / SMASHING and DUMPING their items into the trunks. Yes TV / Electronic Equipment / Devices.

Before they get to the Store like Harvey Norman or Seng Heng, they are already damaged. POOR Sighted, Stupid and Dumb ignorant FOOLS will buy PANASONIC PRODUCTS, as they can't be bothered to check the things they are buying when delivered.

So The Cracks EVOLVED DAILY and UNTIL you SAW IT, REALIZED you GOT SCAMMED BY PANASONIC, you tried to seek help, ALAS, PANASONIC TRIED TO SCAM you again TELLING you to give them more money.

CAROL if you paid that 1000 SGD to SCAMMER, you deserved it as I'm sure your TV IS DAMAGED now.

IT'S MOST ADVISABLE NOT TO BUY PANASONIC FOREVER.

If buy china brand, its worst. Not even a single equipment will smooth operation within first year. What we need is service after sales but most brands are just scams. After comparing with many people, I rate these brands as worst:
1. LG - price so expensive but worst quality and service! I personally own 1 tv, 1 washing machine, 1 fridge, 1 phone, 1 Bluray.
2. China brands - price is slowly coming up but the quality still bad.

Panasonice quality to me is just so so because my tv sometimes screen hang at same image after 2 years. But now about 10 years, it is still running, only sometimes hang. My LG tv had gone up lorry at 3 years old and repair cost is insane! The LG bluray only last 1.5 years when suddenly keep hang on 1 day.

Sony laptops are expensive and no longer top quality anymore but service are very good.
Acer are pain in the sss because they stop selling parts after 2 years for most models!
Dell is long lasting and super service but price is more expensive than those crap quality low priced brands.
HP is OK but american brand always prevent universal spare parts. You have to bring down your pc down their center but service is good.
Mistral is a bad local brand, does not last anymore. Old mistral ok but not now anymore.
Asus is a marketed brand but quality is bad in their phone, tablets, laptop and desktop. My Asus laptop battery gone bad after 10 months even I only use this 2 hours/week or 2 weeks. After buying a new battery, then the charging system went bad after 1.5 years old.
My Asus padphone touch screen cannot use after 13 months and my tablet went cannot use after 15 months.

The products now give you 1 year warranty because they assume 0.1% will breakdown after 1 year. The good old days were 2 years warranty and they assume 5 years quality! But what I condemn is breakdown in 2 years time and bad service!
LG has all that.

Back