Beware if u r hiring Myanmar maids!!

ktpil

On the other side of the coin though, I used to have a maid from Myanmar quite some time ago, and she was a great fit with the family. Unfortunately she had to leave. Maybe I'm one of the luckier ones

phoebeswinn

Hi all, just to update, I am finally letting go of my Myanmar maid after 1 year.

I tried to talk to her about some issues but she told me not to talk to her, don't need to talk to her. She also pretends that she doesn't use HP during work hours and cry when we say she uses HP until I pointed out her public FB profile shows she replies her friends during working hours. Then she said she uses it a little bit, said everything is her fault, she wants us to change maid.

She so scary, she can lie blatantly to us and cry. Then when expose her lie, she immediately stop crying and start arguing.

Really very disappointed in her. I thought she's a very helpful maid but she has become so argumentative.

And about Sunday dressing, she dress until b trendy one... Make up Super Gao . But when come back she will change to something simple and take off all her make up. She like got 2 faces. And yes she more like come here for holiday than to work.
Why in the world would you want to police your helper's DRESSING on her off days? Are you employed? Does your employer monitor what what you wear on the weekends? It's not having 2 faces, it's HAVING A LIFE AND BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

phoebeswinn

Hi all, just to update, I am finally letting go of my Myanmar maid after 1 year.

I tried to talk to her about some issues but she told me not to talk to her, don't need to talk to her. She also pretends that she doesn't use HP during work hours and cry when we say she uses HP until I pointed out her public FB profile shows she replies her friends during working hours. Then she said she uses it a little bit, said everything is her fault, she wants us to change maid.

She so scary, she can lie blatantly to us and cry. Then when expose her lie, she immediately stop crying and start arguing.

Really very disappointed in her. I thought she's a very helpful maid but she has become so argumentative.

And about Sunday dressing, she dress until b trendy one... Make up Super Gao . But when come back she will change to something simple and take off all her make up. She like got 2 faces. And yes she more like come here for holiday than to work.
Why in the world would you want to police your helper's DRESSING on her off days? Are you employed? Does your employer monitor what what you wear on the weekends? It's not having 2 faces, it's HAVING A LIFE AND BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

Miao_28

Hi,

I previously had a maid and lie to us that her mum is sick and wants to go back.

We have a maid who help us to take care of our baby girl 8 months old. She is lazy and always sleep in the afternoon and use facebook . But we give in to her as long as she take good care of our baby girl.

After 1 month, she wanted to go back saying she she do not want to work anymore in SG. She talk to agency and get a replacement. However, she regretted and cried saying she cannot bare to leave our daughter as she likes her. My wife believed in her and keep her instead.

3 months later, she told us that her mum is sick and need to go back.We trusted her and arranging for a replacement maid so that we can send her back. We told her we need some time to get the maid and she was impatience. She start to break my things purposely and make my daughter fall so that we can send her back immediately.

We have no choice but to send her back immediately while finding another maid. My Myanmar friend helped me to checked on her facebook and found out that she lied.

To all parents and family in Singapore, beware about this maid and don't bother to hire her as she will give you problem in your house than to help you. She is planning to come back again. Beware!!!

Her picture is attached. and also agency that advertise her now.

Budget Employment Service Centre
https://www.budgetmaid.com.sg/new_page/maid-detail.php?id=389638

Island Maid
https://www.islandmaids.com.sg/nyein-nyein-ei?search=nyein nyein ei

21st Century Caregivers Pte Ltd
http://bestmaid.com.sg/maid-392256.html

United Channel
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...crjAhXK73MBHagICkoQMwhiKBkwGQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Attachments

Last edited:

arsenalgirl

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Here's ending the year on a good note without this trashy helper.
Do take note as I believe she might try to come back to Singapore to work ...so sharing her details here...
Name: Kap Tluangi ( Myanmmar)
WP No: 0 93760115
Her picture is attached here...for anyone who needs a reference.
Tluangi's Pic.jpg

Sent her back today and she was shouting and demanding why we didnt tell her earlier and demanded to be bought a luggage ...best is when packing her stuff it exceeded check in baggage limits by 10 kg...( about 30 over kg worth of clothes and stuff)- she even suggested to place her belongings at my security guard post so that her friends can pick it up- how bold and 'creative' right...( even storage facilities also have a fee lah...wah lau).
During her 9 month employment....her main tasks is to clean the house and preparing breakfast and dinners ...for a small family of 3- hubby , me and boy who goes to full day child care). Yet during her employment she
-Always always cannot get up on time....1 week she will oversleep at least 3-4 times...meaning either me or my hubby have to wake her up making us so tired....as we go to sleep later than her ( Her bedtime is usually 830-9pm as we take over our son and put him to sleep every night)...morning on wkdays she needs to get up at 6am to help us prep as my hubs needs to leave with my boy for childcare by 7am...in order to reach work on time...so because of her tardiness they are either often late for sch/ work or i need to be so stressed out and wake up subconsciously by 6am to check that she's up...
:(
She also has a very non teachable attitude and is very defensive whenever you correct her mistakes....she will argue and argue back whatever point you raise...An example...when you tell her that you've trained her to dry the front load washer and not overload the washing machine to prevent moisture/ it from spoiling etc...she will reply : Oh is it? Or when she serves you burnt food....you ask her why it's burnt she replies oh the video you showed me says 1 hr ( but i told her to tweak the timing as the size of the potato is different - she doesn't watch food as well when she cooks leading the food to be overcooked or water to boil over )- Her bio data rates her cooking as 5/5 ya hahahaha....big joke ya
Is a huge busybody....loves to interupt whenever hubs and I are talking and inserts her opinions in whenever it's not sought for....like when we buy clothes for my boy she'll go eeewl that's so ugly etc....basically no respect...
Lastly, due to her inability to get up in the mornings we imposed a time limit to her handphone hours ( so at night from 9-1030pm-Disclaimer: I hope people don't judge....as people from Home or whatever organisations might say its so inhumane etc to keep someone's phone)...blah blah BUT in any case whilst packing today i found out that she has a 2nd secret phone which is probably why she always oversleeps as she's always using her hp late into the night....and also explains y she's always taking so long in the toilet as well....( when i asked her today she again had another explanation : that she was helping her 'friend keep the phone')...
Another thing i also found out today was that she throws her undergarment - panties and bra together with my son's laundry- when she came i provided her with a scrub and pail and told her explicitly not to wash her undergarments in the washing machine ( we allow her to wash the rest of her clothes in the washing machine)- even I handwash my own undergarments....ARGH im feeling so disgusted i feel like getting a new washing machine
So yup writing this post to warn potential future employers as she is looking to return to work here ( she has a wide network of friends here )..She's an ex SG mynammar maid so her spoken English is pretty good for Myanmmar so she might kind of easily do well in 'interviews' with potential employers...( thats one of the reasons i took her too since it was diff finding myanmmar helpers with gd English - as Im a FTWM and don't have time to train a fresh one)

arsenalgirl

Hi,

I previously had a maid and lie to us that her mum is sick and wants to go back.

We have a maid who help us to take care of our baby girl 8 months old. She is lazy and always sleep in the afternoon and use facebook . But we give in to her as long as she take good care of our baby girl.

After 1 month, she wanted to go back saying she she do not want to work anymore in SG. She talk to agency and get a replacement. However, she regretted and cried saying she cannot bare to leave our daughter as she likes her. My wife believed in her and keep her instead.

3 months later, she told us that her mum is sick and need to go back.We trusted her and arranging for a replacement maid so that we can send her back. We told her we need some time to get the maid and she was impatience. She start to break my things purposely and make my daughter fall so that we can send her back immediately.

We have no choice but to send her back immediately while finding another maid. My Myanmar friend helped me to checked on her facebook and found out that she lied.

To all parents and family in Singapore, beware about this maid and don't bother to hire her as she will give you problem in your house than to help you. She is planning to come back again. Beware!!!

Her picture is attached. and also agency that advertise her now.

Budget Employment Service Centre
https://www.budgetmaid.com.sg/new_page/maid-detail.php?id=389638

Island Maid
https://www.islandmaids.com.sg/nyein-nyein-ei?search=nyein nyein ei

21st Century Caregivers Pte Ltd
http://bestmaid.com.sg/maid-392256.html

United Channel
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...crjAhXK73MBHagICkoQMwhiKBkwGQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
OMG i think i saw this helper's profile when i was searching for a new maid to replace my current one....they are marketing her as ex SG with experience looking after kids and how patient she is and how she can cook etc
All these unscrupulous agents are all out just to earn $$

Have you written in to MOM to feedback about her? You can do that with the steps below.
This is so that bad maids are not recycled- if she wants to come back into Singapore, the potential employer whilst applying for her work permit will get a note that she has had 'feedback' and they can contact you for more information.
This works as I did it before with one of my lousy pinoy helpers too.

Just email to MOM @
mom_wpd@mom.gov.sg
Subject: FEEDBACK ON FDW CONDUCT
To include:
FDW's full name & WP number; and
Employer's full name, IC number, email & telephone contact.

Write your story & attach relevant doc or photo if any.

Volunteer to be contacted by prospective employers.

MOM will reply U within 3 working days by email reply or call if u have requested.

Miao_28

OMG i think i saw this helper's profile when i was searching for a new maid to replace my current one....they are marketing her as ex SG with experience looking after kids and how patient she is and how she can cook etc
All these unscrupulous agents are all out just to earn $$

Have you written in to MOM to feedback about her? You can do that with the steps below.
This is so that bad maids are not recycled- if she wants to come back into Singapore, the potential employer whilst applying for her work permit will get a note that she has had 'feedback' and they can contact you for more information.
This works as I did it before with one of my lousy pinoy helpers too.

Just email to MOM @
mom_wpd@mom.gov.sg
Subject: FEEDBACK ON FDW CONDUCT
To include:
FDW's full name & WP number; and
Employer's full name, IC number, email & telephone contact.

Write your story & attach relevant doc or photo if any.

Volunteer to be contacted by prospective employers.

MOM will reply U within 3 working days by email reply or call if u have requested.
Hi,

I have put a note in MOM. so far there are 5 person contacted me on her employment and all have rejected her application after my sharing of the past experience on her.

Thanks. I wll continue to answer call regards about her to warn others in case they suffer like me.

Happy New Year to all families. Stay healthy and safe.

Best Regards,

Miao_28

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Here's ending the year on a good note without this trashy helper.
Do take note as I believe she might try to come back to Singapore to work ...so sharing her details here...
Name: Kap Tluangi ( Myanmmar)
WP No: 0 93760115
Her picture is attached here...for anyone who needs a reference.View attachment 717210
Sent her back today and she was shouting and demanding why we didnt tell her earlier and demanded to be bought a luggage ...best is when packing her stuff it exceeded check in baggage limits by 10 kg...( about 30 over kg worth of clothes and stuff)- she even suggested to place her belongings at my security guard post so that her friends can pick it up- how bold and 'creative' right...( even storage facilities also have a fee lah...wah lau).
During her 9 month employment....her main tasks is to clean the house and preparing breakfast and dinners ...for a small family of 3- hubby , me and boy who goes to full day child care). Yet during her employment she
-Always always cannot get up on time....1 week she will oversleep at least 3-4 times...meaning either me or my hubby have to wake her up making us so tired....as we go to sleep later than her ( Her bedtime is usually 830-9pm as we take over our son and put him to sleep every night)...morning on wkdays she needs to get up at 6am to help us prep as my hubs needs to leave with my boy for childcare by 7am...in order to reach work on time...so because of her tardiness they are either often late for sch/ work or i need to be so stressed out and wake up subconsciously by 6am to check that she's up...
She also has a very non teachable attitude and is very defensive whenever you correct her mistakes....she will argue and argue back whatever point you raise...An example...when you tell her that you've trained her to dry the front load washer and not overload the washing machine to prevent moisture/ it from spoiling etc...she will reply : Oh is it? Or when she serves you burnt food....you ask her why it's burnt she replies oh the video you showed me says 1 hr ( but i told her to tweak the timing as the size of the potato is different - she doesn't watch food as well when she cooks leading the food to be overcooked or water to boil over )- Her bio data rates her cooking as 5/5 ya hahahaha....big joke ya
Is a huge busybody....loves to interupt whenever hubs and I are talking and inserts her opinions in whenever it's not sought for....like when we buy clothes for my boy she'll go eeewl that's so ugly etc....basically no respect...
Lastly, due to her inability to get up in the mornings we imposed a time limit to her handphone hours ( so at night from 9-1030pm-Disclaimer: I hope people don't judge....as people from Home or whatever organisations might say its so inhumane etc to keep someone's phone)...blah blah BUT in any case whilst packing today i found out that she has a 2nd secret phone which is probably why she always oversleeps as she's always using her hp late into the night....and also explains y she's always taking so long in the toilet as well....( when i asked her today she again had another explanation : that she was helping her 'friend keep the phone')...
Another thing i also found out today was that she throws her undergarment - panties and bra together with my son's laundry- when she came i provided her with a scrub and pail and told her explicitly not to wash her undergarments in the washing machine ( we allow her to wash the rest of her clothes in the washing machine)- even I handwash my own undergarments....ARGH im feeling so disgusted i feel like getting a new washing machine
So yup writing this post to warn potential future employers as she is looking to return to work here ( she has a wide network of friends here )..She's an ex SG mynammar maid so her spoken English is pretty good for Myanmmar so she might kind of easily do well in 'interviews' with potential employers...( thats one of the reasons i took her too since it was diff finding myanmmar helpers with gd English - as Im a FTWM and don't have time to train a fresh one)
Write to MOM and leave a note and contact. I am sure the agency or others will call you for reference. I did that and stopped 5 employers so far as I do not want them to suffer what I have been thru previously.

Thanks

arsenalgirl

Write to MOM and leave a note and contact. I am sure the agency or others will call you for reference. I did that and stopped 5 employers so far as I do not want them to suffer what I have been thru previously.

Thanks
Yeah I've already done that and they've gotten back to me that they will put me as a 'reference' check for future employers...Us employers should band together to make sure that sucky myanmmar princess helpers like these people do not EVER return to Singapore! :( so angry man....when i think about how she took advantage of our kindness and generosity....seriously have this kinda ppl one???

Miao_28

Yeah I've already done that and they've gotten back to me that they will put me as a 'reference' check for future employers...Us employers should band together to make sure that sucky myanmmar princess helpers like these people do not EVER return to Singapore! :( so angry man....when i think about how she took advantage of our kindness and generosity....seriously have this kinda ppl one???

Yes I agree. Thats why I keep this post and reply. Want to make sure we employers are not tricked by them.

Miao_28

Bad news....

My previous maid giving problem managed to come back again. Guess she must have paid alot to the agency to come back.

Please warn your friend if their maid is by the name of Nyein Nyein Ei. The picture I share on the previous post.

She just came back on 23 Dec 2019.

Hope the employer faster find out and change before the warranty period over.

Else need to pay money.

Why agency still bring her back when her record is bad.

I wonder why?

Guess $$$$$.

Attachments

arsenalgirl

Bad news....

My previous maid giving problem managed to come back again. Guess she must have paid alot to the agency to come back.

Please warn your friend if their maid is by the name of Nyein Nyein Ei. The picture I share on the previous post.

She just came back on 23 Dec 2019.

Hope the employer faster find out and change before the warranty period over.

Else need to pay money.

Why agency still bring her back when her record is bad.

I wonder why?

Guess $$$$$.
HuH?!?! How did she manage to come back?

The agency managed to convince her new employers not to contact you for the 'reference ' check??

Sighhs but these maids also so funny and desperate they pay the agency so much $$ to return for what right? If they cant work they'll be sent back also right- unless they really get a family that can bear with all their nonsense...

Miao_28

HuH?!?! How did she manage to come back?

The agency managed to convince her new employers not to contact you for the 'reference ' check??

Sighhs but these maids also so funny and desperate they pay the agency so much $$ to return for what right? If they cant work they'll be sent back also right- unless they really get a family that can bear with all their nonsense...

They can come over and earn easy money. Their salary here is many times compared to their salary back in Myanmar. They can paid off the small loan and get few months here(3 months in SG is 9 months in Myanmar). then relax few months back again then come again like holiday

arsenalgirl

They can come over and earn easy money. Their salary here is many times compared to their salary back in Myanmar. They can paid off the small loan and get few months here(3 months in SG is 9 months in Myanmar). then relax few months back again then come again like holiday
Yeah i agree also and when they work here their attitude is so bad and lousy....like the maid i sent home...no matter how we counselled/ scolded and talked to her about her not being able to wake up on time she didnt care and continued...its like she just wanted to continue earning her 'easy money' she was only shocked when we told her that we were sending her back...
Anyway your helper the El Nyein Nyein think i saw her profile when i was maid searching also cos her face and name sounded familiar....but after my last mynammar maid no more Myanmmar for me....they dont have the 'helper 'mentality....very stubborn , rude and dont know how to work properly....just wanna come for free lodging and food loh perhaps??
Getting rid of my last helper was the best thing for me nw no more stress of seeing her black face also