Best recommended gynae

J.Rose

Hi,
Any good gynae to recommend? I am 6 weeks and i am planning to change gynae as mine is horrible. I am planning to give birth at mount e novena or orchard. Do let me know in details. Like the first time consultation price(include ultrasound), packages, address and how well the doctor handles complicated stituation? I am not looking for a chap chap gynae. I need a gynae who can explain to me about my baby in details. Thanks in advance

Hi,
Any good gynae to recommend? I am 6 weeks and i am planning to change gynae as mine is horrible. I am planning to give birth at mount e novena or orchard. Do let me know in details. Like the first time consultation price(include ultrasound), packages, address and how well the doctor handles complicated stituation? I am not looking for a chap chap gynae. I need a gynae who can explain to me about my baby in details. Thanks in advance

Hello, plenty of good gynac at MT E and MT E Novena. Actually can dial up the hospital, tell them you are not concern about price and waiting time, what you are looking for is a very senior doctor whose style is explain thing in very detail to the patient. I bet the nurses will be able to throw up a few names for you to choose. Oh ya, if you have preference for male or female doctor, you should also tell the nurse so that he/she can further narrow it down for you.

Hi,

I would like to recommend my gynae, Dr Kowa Nam Sing. Both my boys were delivered by him.
He is those fatherly type and you will feel safe under his care.
His clinic is at Mt. E Orchard, you can google to check on the clinic details.

I would like to recommend my gynae, Dr Kowa Nam Sing. Both my boys were delivered by him.
He is those fatherly type and you will feel safe under his care.
His clinic is at Mt. E Orchard, you can google to check on the clinic details.

Babe what are his charges?

Back