BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SINGAPORE

Hi ladies just want to share my botched butt/thigh liposuction done by Evan Woo:

I used to have decent butt and thigh. However, they’re now looking horrible and uneven after a botched liposuction done by Dr Evan Woo. Dr Woo suggested to remove some fats around my thigh area to fill up my boobs to make my implant look more natural and i went ahead with his idea. After one year, the transferred fats on my boobs are gone completely.

I’ve wasted money on my liposuction as the result didn’t stay. Honestly I don’t think that’s too much of a problem. But what I cannot tolerate is to live with an uneven and sunken butt and thigh. I’ve highlighted to Dr woo immediately after my surgery as I notice the problem almost instantly. He kept assuring me that they will look better after a few months. But they didn’t.

After almost one year post op, I told him that my butt and thigh are still uneven and there are ugly lines (banana rolls) under my butt. Dr Woo replied: “the banana rolls are there before the surgery. It is NOT because of me.”

Obviously I’m super angry. Anybody with healthy eyes can tell the banana rolls weren’t there before my liposuction surgery. It also shows how irresponsible Dr Woo is as a person.
Ladies please do your research before choosing your doctor. Just because they offer certain service doesn’t mean they’re good at it. Now I need to pay more than 10k to reconstruct my uneven butt. Obviously my reconstruction doctor won’t be Dr Woo.

attached is my before and after lipo pic. Red arrows shows the unevenness and banana rolls after lipo.

Attachments

• 80A11D2B-575D-4459-BB3F-09194F6D974F.jpeg
    80A11D2B-575D-4459-BB3F-09194F6D974F.jpeg
    212.4 KB · Views: 91
don't take threads for answer. Really. Some doctors in singapore quite manipulative to them business means everything. Many people see samuel yeak is positive but he has more negatives as well. Sometimes tan kar su the news may arrive harsh but make your own research.

And if theres mess up some of em, say theres nothing to be done.
Cannot help you.

Health is wealth.

Hi All, I plan to do double eyelid incisional surgery next month. Booked consultation with Dr. Adrian Ooi. Can anyone give any positive or negative feedback for Dr Adrian Ooi, please?

I am considering Dr Adrian Ooi, Dr Andrew Tay, Dr Shens. My other friends said Korea or Malaysia doctors are better than Singapore, bur I worry the complications.

Pls help.

Back