Best confinement nanny ever to recommend

rangisaba

I have had Mimi (Auntie Lian) in my home helping me with my newborn for two months and she has been my saviour. I cannot recommend her highly enough. As a new mom from England, I was nervous about having a confinement nanny live in my home and help me take care of my newborn daughter, but Mimi has been incredible. I'm very sorry to see her go and couldn't have done this without her kindness, support, knowledge, experience and wonderful cooking. Call her on 8438 9919 or Malaysia 601 2256 8732

Hi Pauline

My MIL who is 58 years old is a confinement nanny who has more than 15years of experience. She is available after 15 Jan 2011 onwards.

She charges $2000 for 28 days of confinement duties. Definately no regrets in hiring her as she is responsible, clean and able to do household chores (if the baby is good)

Do PM me if you are interested.

Hi VT,

My EDD is 23 Jan 2011. Just like to check if your MIL is available to help during the CNY period for my confinement? Thanks.

Hi 

I'm doing my confinement now. This is my 2nd confinement but this aunty is much better than my 1st confinement aunty and i would like to recommend her. In fact she is recommended to me by my good friend.  She is knowledgeable, patient, easy going, can cook well, can be trusted, hardworking and help me with lots of household chores during her free time when baby is asleep. Thumbs up!

She is aunty Yun and her contact no is (sin HP) 8130 8583 or Malaysia HP 016-609 8059. She is always fully booked so act fast if u keen to engage her. Just mention it's recommended by Yee stay near buangkok mrt there. Can pm me if u need more info. (btw, I'm not getting any commission or any benefits for recommending her).

Good luck!

Hihi,

Anyone heard of Aunty Yue Fen before? She is confinement lady. I want to know more about her before I make my decision.

Hi to all mothers out there who is looking for a good confinement lady. Lan Jie was with us for 2 months and I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs someone to look after the baby day and night, cooks nice confinement food and soup to maintain supply of breastmilk, and at the same time do all the housework.

She left us yesterday for another assignment and we are already feeling the loss. End of uninterrupted sleep in the night for my husband now and no one to bottle feed baby at night.

This is what she does on a daily basis. She usually wakes up at 7am, starts to prepare the soup of the day, cleaning up the house, and making red date tea. Depending on what u asked for, breakfast will be placed at the table when u wakes up, for me will be 2 hard boiled egg and chicken essence and occasionally mee suah w meat. After that, she will bathe the baby, play with him and feed him if needed. Subsequently, she will start to prepare lunch for the family. Dinner will also be served, usually 2 dish and one soup. During the night, she will ask if I will want to latch on the baby or bottle feed him, and of course the latter will be done by her while i will take a breather to express my breastmilk. As for my husband, it's honeymoon period for him as he will not need to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him while i express milk.

She bonds very well with the baby and look after him like her own. And she actually cried before she left us and we were all feeling very emotional. I must say unknowingly she has become part of the family and thinking of which we have taken her for granted when she was around and life have been so much easier for us.

She was such a great cook, especially her fried chicken i must say is better than KFC and my husband loves it! As i'm not into traditional confinement food, she will cater the menu based on my preference, i.e. steam fish, vegetable, chicken, and most importantly fish and payaya soup which have been helping me maintain my breast milk supply. Everyday i will get 2-3 serving of soup, day and night will be different.

She works independently and will proactively help with housework without you asking. She is very dependable and responsible. If she promise to take up your assignment, she will definitely turn up and without you having to place a deposit. We had initially wanted to extend her for the third month but due to prior engagement, she has to turn us down.

I guess we were really lucky to have her with us and it's really through twisted fate that we end up with her as we had previously place a deposit for another confinement lady called Liqing who took out deposit but in the end she recommended someone else to replace her. She was also recommended by the forum and seems like others have similar experience with her. So it's really a blessing in disguise.

So if you will like to book her service, please contact Lan Jie directly at 8367 8380 or msia number at +60173930801. She is currently in SG and i think she's booked till March. We might also ask her back to work in Jan when we hire a new helper to train her.

And trust me, initially i refused to get a confinement lady as i think we can manage ownselves and it's not convenient to have a stranger staying with us but my husband insist on having one. Guess he kinda pre-empted that I will not be able to manage and for this time, I must say it was the right decision to make.

I guess this is the least we can do for her, to advertise her service in return for being such a great help. We will really miss her and hope she will also get good assignments with great families to work with.

Cheers!

Hi Mummies,

Can I check with all, do you know if the EDD is near to CNY, and does the CL double charge you as its nearer to or fall on CNY?

Also most of e CL are malaysian, anyone had any local ones? Though I know hardly, but just asking ard [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Thanks all in advance [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Can somebody give me any idea of how much would it cost to hire a confinement nanny? Is there any government rules on how a confinement nanny should be treated in terms of her accommodation and etc?

Hi all,

If there is an elder kid at home, toddler, can we ask the CL to cook the porridge, at least?

I know they do not take care of the elder one at home.

Hi Dawn

How old is this Lan-Jie? I am actually staying with my parents, so she is willing to also cook for the family and do housework? Wow...if so, then really worth considering...

Tks!

Please be aware of Aunty Lian if she's recommending her jie mei CL for you.

She charged me $2.2k and asked for $300 deposit.

I thought the deposit is for her jie mei, only to find out later that the deposit was her drink coffee money and the rest $1.9k goes to the CL.

Hi everyone,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Irene to those who need one.

She is reliable and patient with the baby, and easy to get along with. She cooks mee suah with tasty meat in soup every morning for breakfast, and two dishes and a nutritious soup for lunch and dinner. She takes the initiative to prepare food and wash all the dishes, responds immediately to baby's cries, and wakes up readily in the night whenever needed. Whenever I place my pump parts in the basin, it's always clean and steralised by the time I next need to use it.

She advises, but does not insist on her methods. She is currently working for me till mid-March 2011.

She has been booked up to Sept 2011, which testifies to her popularity arising from good recommendations from other clients who have experienced her service.

She is available for assignments from Oct 2011. You can call 81486751 or her Malaysia number, +60168029823.

elekos> oh can you describe more abt this Aunty Lian? i m abt to hire this Aunty Lian. She said she is 48years old and has more than 10years experience. Her sg hp no starts with 9196 xxxx.

Hi everyone, please be careful of this confinement lady - Aunty Bi Ai (in her 61 has more than 10yrs experiences).

I have called her up to enquire on her confinement services. Then she told me she wants me to pay for her cab when she took a cab from the malaysia checkpoint all the way to my house since we are not driving. Its quite a ridiculous demand I would say. Just be careful with this CL.

Hi

if anyone interested to get a cl, do pm me.

I am from feb 2011 thread. My current cl is so much better than my previous one. You can meet up with her if you want as she stays in singapore.

hi, can i check with mummies who have used CL if CL will hand-wash the baby's clothes & nappies and mother's clothes? Or we have to do it ourselves?

Hi All

My confinement lady is also quite good. She is called Xin Hua. She has

20 years' experience. She can cook a variety of confinement food

(including soups and tonics), can take care of baby and do simple

housechores for you if you don't have a maid. She is very

pro-breastfeeding and can do breast massage too. I had quite a hard

time breastfeeding my first kid and she is really a great help.

You can contact her at +60172418030 (M'sia no.) or +6590395121 (Singapore HP).

Hi all mummies to be,

Would like to recommend my Confinement nanny.

Her name is Auntie Lilian.

She is in her 50s++ and has 32 years of experience.

She can cook alot of different confinement food and she also know how to brew different tonics soup.

The way she handles baby also very experience.

She has a happy-go-lucky and cheerful character, so is very easy to live with her for that 28days of "boring" confinement! :)

She is also very auto as well. You need her to do anything, just tell her and she is always ok with that.

Her contact number is +60176118919 (M'sia no.)

Hi Jan-ice (timberchampange), i'm also abt to hire Aunty Lian, hp no starts with 9196XX33, hope u be kind enough to share ur experience with her? is she good? Any sis here tried this CL Aunty Lian b4? Deeply appreciate the feedback. Thks In advance!!

Hihi,

I am having Auntie Lan (Lan Jie) after reading the positive reviews from the post below.

She is absolutely wonderful-cook very good confinement food and because her soup, my milk supply is far more than expected. Most importantly, she looks after my baby very well. She is very experienced and knows everything about baby. My baby seldom cries because Lan Jie knows what's to do before baby cries - like crying for milk, hotness, belly wind etc.

At the same time, she cooks for my family and very active to serve us with lots of fruits, cooling water/tea etc in between meals. With her help, my whole family could sit back and relax enjoying time playing with baby, and no need to wake up at night to feed or being woken up by baby's cry.

Do contact her as early as possible as she seems to be fully booked at least until the end of the year.

Her new contact is:

02-82587522 (new singapore number)

017-3930801 (malay)

Cheers!

Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 8:02 pm:

Hi to all mothers out there who is looking for a good confinement lady. Lan Jie was with us for 2 months and I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs someone to look after the baby day and night, cooks nice confinement food and soup to maintain supply of breastmilk, and at the same time do all the housework.

She left us yesterday for another assignment and we are already feeling the loss. End of uninterrupted sleep in the night for my husband now and no one to bottle feed baby at night.

This is what she does on a daily basis. She usually wakes up at 7am, starts to prepare the soup of the day, cleaning up the house, and making red date tea. Depending on what u asked for, breakfast will be placed at the table when u wakes up, for me will be 2 hard boiled egg and chicken essence and occasionally mee suah w meat. After that, she will bathe the baby, play with him and feed him if needed. Subsequently, she will start to prepare lunch for the family. Dinner will also be served, usually 2 dish and one soup. During the night, she will ask if I will want to latch on the baby or bottle feed him, and of course the latter will be done by her while i will take a breather to express my breastmilk. As for my husband, it's honeymoon period for him as he will not need to wake up in the middle of the night to feed him while i express milk.

She bonds very well with the baby and look after him like her own. And she actually cried before she left us and we were all feeling very emotional. I must say unknowingly she has become part of the family and thinking of which we have taken her for granted when she was around and life have been so much easier for us.

She was such a great cook, especially her fried chicken i must say is better than KFC and my husband loves it! As i'm not into traditional confinement food, she will cater the menu based on my preference, i.e. steam fish, vegetable, chicken, and most importantly fish and payaya soup which have been helping me maintain my breast milk supply. Everyday i will get 2-3 serving of soup, day and night will be different.

She works independently and will proactively help with housework without you asking. She is very dependable and responsible. If she promise to take up your assignment, she will definitely turn up and without you having to place a deposit. We had initially wanted to extend her for the third month but due to prior engagement, she has to turn us down.

I guess we were really lucky to have her with us and it's really through twisted fate that we end up with her as we had previously place a deposit for another confinement lady called Liqing who took out deposit but in the end she recommended someone else to replace her. She was also recommended by the forum and seems like others have similar experience with her. So it's really a blessing in disguise.

So if you will like to book her service, please contact Lan Jie directly at 8367 8380 or msia number at +60173930801. She is currently in SG and i think she's booked till March. We might also ask her back to work in Jan when we hire a new helper to train her.

And trust me, initially i refused to get a confinement lady as i think we can manage ownselves and it's not convenient to have a stranger staying with us but my husband insist on having one. Guess he kinda pre-empted that I will not be able to manage and for this time, I must say it was the right decision to make.

I guess this is the least we can do for her, to advertise her service in return for being such a great help. We will really miss her and hope she will also get good assignments with great families to work with.

Cheers!

Hi Nancy,

You do not accept PM. May I re-confirm the new SG no. for Lanjie? I can't seem to get her through both numbers provided.

Alternatively, could you ask her to contact me? I'm interested to engage her as my CL in Dec 2011. Tks.

Hi,

Can someone provide the new no for Lanjie? And is there any other good CL to recommend?

Dear all,

I would like to share my experience with 3 confinement ladies during my confinement now.

I booked Auntie Meiling from Negri Sembilan based on recommendation from website. Her tel no is 83004910 (SG)/ 60168957034 (MY)

In end Apr, I gave Auntie Meiling a call to tell her I'm due soon, probably early May. She was shocked and asked me why so early. I said 2-3 wks is very normal. She then say another client of hers supposed to EDD 1 Apr but just delivered on 20+ Apr. I asked her how can that be, since usually latest is 41 wks. She said she dunno. Fine.

After my delivery, I gave her a call again. She then exclaimed :'Oh, I'm doing confinement for the client who just delivered.' So I asked her how. She offered to recommend someone to do on her behalf. Having no other options, I agreed.

The CL that came after I discharge is called 'Ah Guan'. She's 47yrs old, also from Negri Sembilan. Long hair, dark and doesn't look modern. Here are the other observations:

1)According to my maid, she doesn't know how to use the rice cooker. My maid has to teach her. Pots are not scrubbed clean and my whole kitchen is oily and messy after she cooked.

2)She has never seen my Pigeon Steriliser. She claims other families use other brands???

3)For 3 meals, she used the same method of cooking veg, ie, using sesame oil and gou qi to fry with veg. There is variation in the meat dish though. I asked her if she can vary her cooking style, she claims this is how confinement should be throughout the month.

4)She cooked the pig kidney and liver soup twice and both times both ingredients are hard and overcooked. Doesn't she know both don't need much cooking??? She didn't know how to answer when I asked.

5)Pt 2/3/4 led me to worry whether she really has any exp. She claims she has, but only in KL. All her dishes taste awful and even my hubby commented that. Then her face turn black. Auntie Meiling also said that when I called her. I asked her why did she recommend someone like that to me and she said she thought she'll be ok.

Both claimed the method of doing confinement in KL is different. They eat very light and can eat the same dishes throughout the month. True? I dunno.

6) She doesn't respect privacy. When I'm napping, she will come in and ask me to have lunch or dinner. Even after seeing me sleeping, she will keep coming in till I go out. I told her before I don't eat early. But she's used to eating early so she can cook like at 3pm and dinner is ready at 5pm! My dinner time is 7pm...

7) 1st day I told her I can't take too much wine or ginger as I'm bf. 2nd day all 3 meals and each dish has heaps of ginger on it. I asked her what happened and she pretended to say 'oh, that's what I told other clients before but they said not true'

On 3rd day early morning after she carried bb over for nursing, she came into my rm to cry and said her dad fell and she needs to go home. My hubby immediately woke up and called a cab for her and we paid her 2 days salary.

Auntie Meiling called shortly and asked y did I not call her to tell her Ah Guan is leaving. I said I'm still nursing and Ah Guan can't wait to leave. She told me she's lying and I shouldn't have paid her cos she already took $100 from her. I told her this is between the 2 of them, they should settle themselves. But I was upset that I got cheated. Auntie Meiling said her current client is willing to let her go to help me. I was suspicious whether she is good or not since the client let her go after only a wk. But I decided to go ahead to try. She seems alot better than Ah Guan on the 1st day, more knowledgeable and more modern. However, things start to slide after that:

1) Day 2, she increased my bb's feed from 60-70ml to 100ml at night w/o asking. I had EBM and portion to 70ml. He's only 1 wk old! She wiped out all my EBM stock and passed comments that my BM is so little after each pump. Gynae n PD advised she is overfeeding and we told her to reduce. She's unhappy and keeps hinting that bb is hungry and don't want to sleep at night.

2)She requested to buy good food like drumstick to cook for the maid (more like she wants to eat)

3) Complains that it is very troublesome for her to cook for the maid since she can't eat pork.

4) Always talking on her mobile. Her ringtone is very loud and keeps on ringing. I wonder if my bb can sleep wells since he sleeps with her.

5)Requested for $200 advance payment on day 2 though I have already paid her $300 deposit. Wanted some time off to go and meet her friend to buy things.

6) Told me she might not be able to do full 28 days cos her next job is on 7th June (3 wks away from my EDD!) I'm quite upset that she doesn't intend to do full right from the start, so unprofessional! Now I realised her Apr 1st job is supposed to be Apr 30th and I bet she took it knowing that short gap to my EDD in mid May.

On day 3 night, she told us that her mum is in coma in hospital (sounds familiar???) She needs to go back the next day and asked if I want a replacement which she will recommend. I told her let me think about it. But she proceeded to call her friend and arranged.

On day 4 when she's going to leave, she said her friend who is supposed to come suddenly fell sick. Asked me if I want to look for my own or still need her to recommend. Thankfully my friend gave me her CL's contact and luckily she's available.

That ends my misery of the 2 CL's from Negri Sembilan. I have nothing against people coming from there (sorry I can't remember which town), just upset that both are similar in pattern (unwilling to take criticism, used the same old excuse)

Please please take extra caution and not hire this Auntie Meiling. Seems like she is more interested to earn commission from her hometown friends than doing a proper confinement for us. She is fair and quite chubby with mid-length hair, 44 yrs old. Has a house in JB as well.

Sorry for the long post above as I'm really upset. Now I would like to recommend my 3rd CL - Auntie Meizhen who is from JB.

She is 62 yrs old and is very experienced. My hubby commented she seems the most modern though she is the oldest. She is very cheerful and can communicate well with me. Her other strengths are:

1) She's a fantastic cook. I don't eat pig trotters in vinegar but she cooked it so well that I ate all. She varies her dishes alot that it is so appetising and not boring at all

2) She takes very good care of bb. She bathed bb in herbal water and although my bb is only 2 wks old, his rashes has subsided alot and no more new ones popping out

3) She is very fast and efficient and automatic. She doesn't need much instructions and she can figure out herself where things are kept and what to do etc.

4)She is very chin-chai. She enjoys cooking so much that sometimes she will cook special dishes for the maid (spicy type) when my maid said she loves her dishes. She is also ok to cook more if our family members visit. She is also willing to teach my maid to cook and how to take care of bb.

She is like a mummy taking good care of me. Really lucky to have her after my bad encounters. She has just re-started after stopping for 2 years to help her daughter. I hope you all will benefit if you hire her as well (note: I don't gain anything from promoting her)

Her contact no is 60108232696

We have a confinement nanny to recommend. Her name is Siew Zhen jie. She's been with us for more than a month. We extended her service by about a week because she has done such a wonderful job. It was nearly handsfree for both of us because she practically does everything.

The baby sleeps with her so she does the night shift. Hubby doesn't have to wake up but I have to wake up to pump milk.

Nanny is quite up to date and even knows the difference between what KK recommends and what Thomson recommends. She takes good care of baby, bathing, wiping, changing nappies, feeding, patting her to sleep. Baby is now so close to her to our embarrassment. When we carry baby, she tends to fidgit but when nanny carries, she's all happy.

Nanny does all the cooking, cooks nutritious food for me and mops the floor. Doesn't eat much, doesn't ask to watch TV. Excellent, dedicated worker.

Today is her last day. Dread how we can cope without her.

Anyway, nanny told me that her next assignment for two months is cancelled because the baby came out premature and will be in hospital care for long, long time. So her next employer has decided to forfeit their deposit.

Nanny is available now so grab her if you need one.

If she is still in Singapore, you can reach her at 92440112.

If she has gone back to Malaysia, you can reach her at 60197733251 or 60127393588.

Hi, my mom is a confinement lady with 20 years of midwife experience in a private hospital in PJ, Selangor. She’s well-versed with the food, cooking and mother and baby care. Her travel docs (passport) are in order. She speaks English/Cantonese/Hakka. If you’re keen, contact me at likim.ganAgmail.com (replace A with @).

Hi Mummies,

Anyone interested to participate in a 2hrs group discussion on 7th or 8th Jun? We are paying $80 to $100 cash incentive. Purely research study.

Mothers with 4 to 6 years old:

7th Jun @ 3:45pm - Formula milk drinkers

7th Jun @ 6:45pm - Non-Formula milk drinkers (like fresh milk &/or milo drink) - used to drink in the past

Mothers with 7 to 10 years old:

8th June @ 9:45am - Formula milk drinkers

8th June @ 12:15pm & 2:45pm - Non-Formula milk drinkers (like fresh milk &/or milo drink) - used to drink in the past

Must not have participated in any surveys in the last 12 months.

Interested, please do not PM. Kindly sms me at 91892420 with your details ASAP!

Have a good weekend!

Anyone know of a "budget" confinement lady who is willing to help a low income family for about half the market price as it's 3rd child.. And has no one helping the mum.

Don't need to stay in, but if have would be great...if have contacts please pm me

Mum of this family is due around cny period. anyone can help please, she stays near mrt

Beware of Auntie Irene that Trinket reccommended. She charged me $2400, quite frankly, i don't mind the price, coz she said she love dogs, and i got a golden retriever at home. For that reason, i don't mind paying $400 above market rate. However, what she said is not true, and she hated dogs. Also told me she will not help me with the vacuum of the floor, and said she hv never touched a vacuun cleaner for her entire CL career!! My dog pooped.. And i was alone at home, i delivered via c-section, wound not healed yet, and i told her to help me with the poo, she got so offended and expect me to clean up myself.

I have the same confinement lady as hbtan (stila), and I absolutely agree with her. Siew Zhen jie is a very knowledgable confinement lady. Knows all the stuff about how to prevent or reduce engorgement, what to cook (excellent with my MIL - who loves to exchange experiences abt cooking confinement food), and is excellent with both baby care and mummy care. I think apart from breastfeeding (which i can't delegate to her... but she still accompanies me and provides advice and great help throughout), she practically does every other thing, even some household chores which typically my FIL will do. And she does them with great efficiency.

Very patient with my baby, and when baby gets cranky, she stays up all night to coax him to sleep. No complaints at all.

I found her from this forum, so thought I should post my feedback about her service so that others can benefit from her experience too. By the way, because I gave birth 3 weeks early, she actually is available to take up another assignment between early Sept to mid Oct.

Her number is 92440112 (Singapore) or 60197733251 or 60127393588 (Malaysia).

Hi Nacy,

Did you used Aunty Lan for your confinement? Is she ready good helper? Sorry, i juz want to confirm her services is good before i ring her up. Tks.

Hi MTB,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Auntie Ah Wey @ 83035009 (SG) +60177358212.

She took care of my sil and nephew in Sept 2010 and myself in Aug 2011. She does not mind cooking for the whole family, moping the floor and doing the dishes. Most importantly, she take good care of the mummy and the baby, all WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS. She is clean and hygienic.

Highly recommended.

My CL is good with confinement food. and take care of bb well :). also will teach you patiently how to handle new born :)

Have recommended 3 of my frens to her so far :)

Her name is auntie Carol.

email me

[email protected]

Hey, for those genuine recommendation, I appreciate,

but some are recommending their own mother or auntie as a so-call good CL is it?

Hi mothers-to-be, looking for good confinement lady? Her name is Siew Hua.

She really have a way at handling babies and besides the confinement/tonic soups, she's able to dish up large varieties of nutritious & yummy dishes!!

You may contact Siew Hua at +60 12 242 6978 for any enquiries [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

Feel free to contact auntie Siew Hua @ +60 12 242 6978 for any enquiries or face-to-face interview.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady as well.. Before this, I always find posts that recommends their CL dubious as in why would someone post and highly recommend their CL for nothing.. Now I know..

Im very grateful to my CL. So grateful that there is nothing I can do but to recommend more "business" for her.. She really takes good care of me and my baby.. She is strict with baby's routine in order to set a good habit for the baby (eg. like drinking milk at certain timings, not to carry baby immediately when they cry, encourages me to pump more breastmilk for baby, making plenty of different soup/drinks).

She is also very nice and ensure I am good and well.. She prepares breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner and supper for me because she says those who are specially on breast feeding have to eat more so as to have more milk. Even if it means I need a milo nearing her bed time, she will be smiling and making it for me.. In fact, she is always happy that Im eating more coz I don't have much appetite during this period..

For those who are into breast feeding, she is very supportive of it. She will ensure I drink enough fluid to have enough milk and she don't let me do anything but always encourages me to rest and rest..

Of course, there are plenty of good things about her and Im very grateful to it..

Her name is Lily Goh or Yan Jie and anyone interested can contact her at 8242 6108 / 016-746 1157.

Can someone confirm the no. for Lan Jie? Would like to know roughly how old is Lan Jie. Would like to engage her as my CL. Many thanks!!T

Hi,

I got Auntie Lilian's number from this thread.

She sounded very impressive over the phone, hence I hired her.

However, my experience with Auntie Lilian is totally different from what is described by Emo3199, posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 6:30 pm above.

Other members also experienced the same "ordeal" as I experienced, see the following link:

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5453919/7016044.html?1348452370

Hopefully, this will save more members from becoming "victims". Confinement period is tough, nobody should suffer the same ordeal & disturbance like what we experienced.

Back