Being SPECIAL ,...

angelmum

So u in EIPIC? Was in EIPIC/pm last yr. Just being 'chased' down to PCMH/am starting this yr .. thot PCMH meant for 5yrs+, Sym only 4yrs+3mths ... Class got 5kids but only 2 caregivers thus can't help but felt teachers became nannies to other kids so Sym 'deprived' of attention n learning chance ... so sad to c her learn nothing ... worse is go backwards (new therapists, new teacher so need new bonding, sign!)

Hi Liana

I didn't attend any concert or events in MDSS so miss yr DH performance ... next time tell me! Thanks for willing to lend me yr 'ears'(PM).

Oops, the earlier post forgot to add 'Hi, Yukee' ... hope nobody c stars.

Hi Perlin, i know that post is for me (haha)...my gal is in EIPIC Sunshiner am class. We use to go for individual therapy classes, but this year they adapt new system, all the therapist sit in and if any of the kids need special attention, they will go for the individual therapy class. The teachers were saying my girl was not pick to go individual class that means she is ok.

Use to think my gal can go to mainstream school if we can stimulate her more, cos sometime she is quite smart although she cant speak (she know some sign language)...but after sending her to the childcare, found that children around her age are really smart and communicate well...so a bit disappointed lor...i believe special sch dont teach them academic subject only teach skill...but i really wish next time she can read newspaper or books to occupy her time...

Here comes Strawberry ....

Morning Yukee
Heard EIPIC undergoing restructure ... PCMH nxt sem. Ever read an article on ST saying a Down's parents spent alot effort on their child n she could go overseas further studies. Down's aren't short of one chromosome (Sym lacks 1), they hv an extra so technically could out-perform others.

Me too would like my girl to read newspapers or books ... simply get a way to communicate with me instead of let me guess what she wants. Thus, last Jul attended Glenn Doman course on 'What to do with yr Brain-injured Child'. V diligently produced diy materials but Sym doesn't appreciate so all my effort ended up in the storeroom. Hope one day it c daylight, means finally I could communicate with her, share her thots ....

Do u stay with yr girl when in sch? Perhaps one fine day we could meet face to face. We attend 2/4 class. Sym very sticky these days coz something happened 2wks ago while I wasn't in class. Not sure what scared her, she now refused to let me out of her sight. Thus, cant walk to library or makan.

Hi Strawberry, Jiaxing also attending 2/4am. She sticky too, mayb i am always with her since baby, bring her everywhere i go. but when she is in softplay room i can take a break, cos that is the place she like most, otherwise have to be around hiding here & there, cos she cry so loud the teacher also scared.

Since you are also 2/4 then mayb we can meet, but you better let Sym settle down 1st.

My worry also she cant express herself so cant toilet train her, although ppl told me that i am too 'gan jiong' but i ever saw down's kid 7/8yrs still wearing diapers, make me more worry. Her pd said she can introduce us a speech therapy if we are worry...haiz...sure expensive one.

That's right, got to settle Sym coz don't want her thot mummy desert her.

Case conf next wk then soon holiday ... disappear fm sch for 1mth means need to let her feel safe AGAIN!!

Ive a child attending special sch ... it was totally a shock n surprise that we're elected to be special parents.

We hv no family history thus we cant prevent/terminate. Understand some brave ppl decided to keep and bring up their special child ... if I had a choice, I'll definitely say no. Maybe I'm already labelled 'cruel' but u r not me so how can understand what life is to be so special!

When I learnt my son is a G6PD, I cried. Didnt had a good confinement coz bb is still in hospital. No appetite or mood. Suddenly realised I was a G6PD carrier and it was passed down fm my mum's side.

When I finally got over G6PD, I'm being selected for another surprise. This time, the child cant live like a normal child, cant attend normal sch nor be independent.

Why test my endurance? I dont see my toto ticket numbers appeared in the winnings, am I just fated to be unlucky for this whole life?

Hi friday13, you are not the only one, i always say loudly to ppl who ask me, include the PD, if i have a choice i will not continue the preg...its not that i am cruel or what, ppl have to understand, in the future if me & my HB died b4 we grow old, who is going to take care of our special child? & some ppl in this society still cant accept this type of kids...can see ppl stare at my gal when we bring her out for shopping...so sad, but i dont care, my gal need more stimulation, have to bring her out to see the outside world...so if i have a choice i won;t let her come to this world & suffer...can say i am selfish.

Hi friday13
Don't take it too hard. I have a girl with special needs too, she's visually impaired. It's kinda hard to find other parents with similarly affected kids, and i have posted for a support group in this forum as well. No one to share, so far!

My girl's vision problem is probably one in a million. Talk about striking toto!!! That particular disorder is found probably in one or two other kids here in Singapore! And no, there's no cure. We can only sit by to watch her vision deteriorate, and not be able to do anything about it!

But i am not going to take it just like that. I can't stop her losing her eye sight, but i am preparing her now for that eventuality! I don't know how I will react when that day comes, and i pray very hard everyday that it won't be tomorrow!

Anyway, for your G6PD kid, it isn't the end of the world. Sure, there are inconveniences, but nothing that cannot be overcome! I have a cousin who has G6PD too, and he's now in the army, waiting to enter Law at NUS next year!

I do not know what disability your 2nd kid has, but please, do not take it too hard. This is a life lesson for all of us. Besides, your child needs you to help him/her cope. Who else but us parents will do anything and everything for our special kids?

Take care!

Hi Everybody

Sometimes I wonder if Sym was born in the 70s, wouldn't life be much better cos lesser stress, living std lower, big family to look out for one another, a big big space to run about (SanBa area), kind of ulu so who cares whether kid in sch or is a special child or baddies to kidnap .... simple life is actually good ley!!

cowandchick, can I know what's wrong with yr child, y eye sight will be lost and does she attend sch for visually handicap? Hope u dont mind I kpo. Last yr, attended Glenn Doman course ... they actually said eye sight can be stimulated ... turn off/on the lights, use dif colour lights, dont assume child cant see thus put her in the dark. Keep on stimulating her senses/sight. I didn't pay much attn so I only roughly remember this. No guarantee will work but at least some form of hope ... can search yahoo or google for Glenn Doman if interested.

Yes I do know there are many special ppl. Just felt lousy to be special. Comparing G6PD and a child with genetic issue, my query is just why I cant have a totally normal child.

I see the media reporting children being ill-treated or neglected by their parents - could be due to drug addicts or excessive gambles, etc but why the world works in such an 'abnormal and unfair' way that human beings have to suffer. Why should there by life if most of them are miseries.

Pardon me for being rude, I was told by many ppl that God will end my misery. I have lost hope and faith in God, Buddha, etc. Many ppl are trying to get me to embrace HIM cos they felt HE is my only light. I dont believe in such miracles. Genetic issues are unlike any cancer or illness that require treatment and medication. No hope. You probably think my world is grey - you are right!

Regarding what Strawberry said, I remember my No2 went EEG to monitor her seizures, it was a dim room so they put her to test while she's asleep. After a while. I saw the lab asst used a flashing light. I thot sleeping stage should not be able to see nor react but the chart showed her brains or 'eyes' received the 'stimulation'.

I also heard some said that some ppl are afraid of dark thus they switch on their light throughout the night. It seemed that prolonged exposure to light could cause damage to eyesight. cowandchick, Whatever you intend to do, do the right way, we certainly don't want yr child's sight to detoriate even faster.

I agree with Strawberry, ever read in newspaper how parent treat their special child badly, i always feel its lucky Jiaxing is born to our family, although we are not rich, but able to take care of her all her needs and send her to special school.

Friday13, hope you dont mind, beside G6PD, what kind of genetic problem your son is having? Have you register with the Rainbow Centre? if you have not please do so, i believe when he is there, somehow he will learn something. Don;t be discourage by your son's condition, i went through this before (my case may not be as serious as yours, but no parents want their child come out to be abnormal), i cried throughout my confinement, i dont even want to talk to my frends that send me their regards, they are so worry. Now we accepted Jiaxing's condition and trying very hard to train her to be more independent and think of ways to make sure if we mati she will be in good hand.

798720.jpg
HAPPY
798721.jpg
MOTHERS'
798722.jpg
DAY
798723.jpg

Hi Strawberry

Thanks for the lovely carnations and Mother's Day Message. I feel so bad i just yelled at my 2 kids earlier on!

As for my girl's vision, well, somehow, her retina cells are dying off just like that, and not regenerating new ones. It's genetic - they say, but we do not have anyone, or know anyone in our family that has this condition.

Have heard about the vision stimulation programme, but apparently helps only if your cells are in tact, and only the nerves are affected. Her nerves are ok. That's a real mystery, isn't it? No one has any explanation, just 'it's like that'.

We used to send her to the Singapore School for the Visually Handicapped (SSVH), but i withdrew her after P1. Why? Their ethos and principle are all wrong. Instead of treating visually handicapped children as normal, and getting them to integrate, they keep sending messages of pity and absolute incapability to all the pupils there and their parents.

Sure, my girl isn't a genius, but why focus on her disability? Their programmes too do not prepare their pupils for an integrated society! It is this very reason why i feel in need to reach out to other parents with visually impaired kids, so tell them that there are alternatives, and more can be done to help their child.

No, I do not have cures, but I can share my experiences, and resources with like parents, who want to ensure their children do not lose out in the education system here in Singapore. There are ways to cope and go round problems. You just need to know, that's all. And, don't depend on these charitable organisations to help, they themselves can't do anything, and probably don't know much either.

What my girl has achieved so far, is NOT a result of any organisation, the least, the Association for the Visually Handicapped. I had to practically source out everything myself, and get things done myself. I do not have an agency to speak up for me or my girl, we do things ourselves!

Hence, i strongly feel that if i were to just sit down and cry and sob my eyes out, knowing that my girl is going blind by the day, nothing will be done! I was down and out for about 3 months, and on and off once in a while. But i never let my goal of helping my girl get out of my sight. If there's more i can do for her, i will.

Please, pass the message to any other parent with kids who are visually impaired. I want to share with them, i want them to know there's more they can do, than what everyone else tells them!

As for religion, I am a Buddhist.

I do not ask for a miracle to cure my girl's vision. I have come to accept that. But everyday, upon waking up, I first thank that I am alive, and able to help my girl for another day. And i also pray for strength and wisdom to be able to guide her through the day.

There is no one to blame in situations like this. We have to take things in stride, and remember, our kids depend on us! They didn't ask to be born special either!

Be strong, mummies, be strong!

Hi cowandchick
Yr girl go sch so how she manage school work? She's now seeing blur vision? The cornea transplant wont help?

Hv u prepare her for the 'worst' ... let her see things she like or go travel so she hv 'no regrets', how to live on if that 'bad' day comes .... sorry, I dont know how to phrase nicely.

Ya, our kids depend on us. Maybe Karma ... we indebted to them. We mati early, they suffer early!

Strawberry

Thanks for your questions. Don't worry about having to phrase them 'nicely'. I'd rather people be direct than beat around the bush!

Yes, my girl is in the mainstream primary school, P4 this year. Everything is blur, so I need to go through her work at home. That's why i'm a SAHM. But my girl is doing me really proud. She's considered above average in the school, and is admired by both teachers and students.

She has enlarged prints, but still reads very slowly coz she can only see part of a letter at a time. Imagine, reading a letter at a time, piece them together to form the word, then the phrase, then the sentences, then the paragraph and finally then entire text! Really tiring affair, so I tell her to just pay attention in class, and mummy will help her with the rest!

Unfortunately, cornea transplant won't help coz her problem is in the retina. Currently no retina transplant. But we have faith, in both medical advances as well as technology. If medically there's no treatment, we hope technology will move quickly enough for people like her to be as normal as possible.

At the moment, there is already available technology for blind people to surf the internet and use the computer for most of their work. So we're quite positive about it. Am also teaching my girl keyboard skills on the computer. She learns by listening to computer speech. So she needn't strain her eyes to read.

She knows her vision will worsen over the years. The only trouble is we do not know at what rate and to what extent. But we're preparing for the worst. I am very fortunate to know a few blind but very successful people around the world, including here in Singapore. I use them as models for my girl, so she will not wallow in self-pity. She needs to realise that being blind is not the end of the world, and that she can be just as good as the next person, even better.

I feel the only obstacle to her survival is self-pity, and i tell her that. But to do that, i myself have to be strong, and believe in her and myself. It is tiring work and sometimes i do have my doubts. But whatever it is, I make sure I do not show it to her.

We try to take her to many places, but finances ins't unlimited. So far, she's been to see the Niagara Falls in Canada, Paris, and made visits to Australia, Malaysia, Thailand.

I hope to take her to England one day, and show her where mummy and daddy were before she was born!

We're all living on borrowed time! Take care!

cowandchick, u are really great!!

If I'm in yr shoes, knowing a normal child will be traded-in for a special child, I dont know how am I to stay strong without crying or blaming the world/fate.

England, u aren't Singaporean? Did yr girl tell u any wishes that she wants to fulfil b4 the world turns dark?

Can imagine how hard it is to strain her eyes to study. My son also P4. Some of the questions are so difficult that normal kid (even me)cant answer. He started wearing spec due to whiteboard reflection/lousy sitting in class. The Chinese n Maths r so dif yet she can manage ...in conclusion, both of u r really fantestic! By the way, does yr girl use a tape recorder (so she can play back what she has learnt) in class or the teachers willing to help by giving her extra lessons?

Borrowed time ... can say so. Hope there's a miracle! U take care too!

To all mummies here

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Happy</font></font> <font size="+2"><font color="0077aa">Mothers'</font></font> <font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Day</font></font>

Hi Strawberry

I did cry, and sometimes still do. But i do that away from my girl. Can't let her see her mummy feeling so helpless. I blamed the whole world until there isn't anything or anyone to blame anymore! I guess we all have to go through that.

I'm Singaporean, and so is my hb. But we spent some time in England when he was studying for his higher degree. It was a wonderful time, and I do want so badly to show my girl the places we've been. But costs prevents us from taking a trip there, and besides, safety is also an issue now, with terrorist threats, etc.

My girl is exempted from Mother Tongue (Chinese) coz she can't see the strokes properly. But to make sure she does not forget the language, we've engaged a tutor to come once a week to speak to her in Mandarin. Nothing to do with the syllabus, the tutor only needs to tell her stories, and get her to speak the language. She used to hate Chinese because to her it was so 'difficult'. But now, having taken away the stress of exams and endless copying characters, she is beginning to like it.

In place of her MT, i have started her on French, so that she will have enough subjects to take when in secondary school. We chose french because i know a bit of the language, and she was adequately impressed when i could get her around Paris, and to and from Euro Disney with my smattering of french! Also, the french alphabet is similar to the English, so easier to read.

She doesn't use a tape recorder, and neither does her school teachers give her extra lessons. I am her daily tutor. I will find out from her what is taught in school for that day, and we set out on it after lunch, working all the way until dinner time!

It is hard work, especially for her, and sometimes i can tell she's really, really tired, but tries to persist. I feel so bad at those times, and I cry silently inside - oh, how unfair this world is!

The only miracle i pray for is that her vision does not deteriorate any further. I can't hope for perfect vision, but i don't want her to lose everything! So far, it's a losing battle, but we pray. I also pray that I have enough time to prepare her for that eventuality. That is my greatest fear, actually, that i should suddenly run out of time!

My girl says she wants to be around her family members as much as possible, so as to 'remember' our faces before she can't see us anymore. I could feel the tears welling up, but tried to keep them down! I try to spend as much time as i can with her, sometimes even at the expense of my younger boy. But i always feel i can never do enough for her.

Friday13
G6PD is not an illness... both my brothers had G6PD and they are leading a perfectly great life! All women, i mean ALL, are carriers of G6PD.. it is onli a matter of whether the baby son you are carrying will get it anot... All you have to do G6PD child is to avoid certain food and medicine... Always let the GP or PD know that your child has G6PD... they will noe wad medicine to avoid giving.. Coz by giving the wrong medicine, your child will turn yellow or worse, death...

I know alot of ppl out there will sae that such child are jinx ar, no good ar...blah blah blah... but do they actually know what is going on and why such things will happen?? Which parents will want such things to happen on them?? No one want to... Mummies, probably, this is wad god want to test us on... give them all the love and care you can give... protect them with all your might... ok??

cowandchick

yes.. there are alot of successful visually impaired ppl...One of them is our local veri own,Chen Weilian.. Blind but successful in singing... years back, i got to know a hearing impaired guy whom i've lost contact with him... How i wish i can still be in contact with him..haiz....

Hi Yukee. My son is in P4, living a normal life just abstain from certain food and dont use moth balls.

My girl has a chromosome deletion, something very rare, no point going into full description otherwise I'm back to grandmother story.

Hi June. I'm aware of G6PD after my son was diagnoised. It's running in my mum's family. I didn't know much or why my sis has to abstain to some food till my son has G6PD. Just mentally unprepared thus got depression (post-natal blues), which cos me to have a lousy confinement. Until No2 has genetic problem then I knew what's considered big problem!

friday13
I too had lousy confinement... Thus causing me now to be super duper tired everyday... but i used to it already.. Therefore, i've made up my mind.. #2 confinement will be over at my mum's place...Hmm..... a few yrs later lar hor... haha...

Hmm.... Ladies, do you believe such myths & legends?? Got some old folks sae that women who had special child is becoz during preggie time, they see things which are not supposed to be seen, causing to have such kid?? Do you believe? Me is 50/50 lor...

Hi June

Many people tell me not to do this or that during my pregnancy, so I observed them all. Still... come out with visually impaired kid leh! Or maybe I should have gone round with my eyes closed? Wait totally blind how?

I think it's just fate lah, and accept it lor.

Thinking on the more positive side, i tell people that 'god' must think i am a wonderful parent to give me such a child coz i will take good care of her. ha ha ha.

But seriously, having a Special kid has given me a new perspective on life. I am more aware of the difficulties other children with disability face, and am more empathetic towards them and their family. Maybe I was living a too self-centered life previously. I have come to realise that happiness comes from within! And i am adamant to make my life and that of my girl happy ones!

I wish all mummies here and their kids happiness too!

Hi cowandchick
no lar... dun think too much lor... coz during my preggie time, i too had to avoid things like ghost movies(which i dun watch), ugly things like 2 head animals...etc.. But still at times i will still go against it and do it my way lor... Wad matter most is you and your child is happi!

I think I might hv said or in my heart said something bad about other ppl with disabilities - probably during those young and innocent days thus ended up with retribution!!

Also got lousy confinement - confinement lady kept making my darling cry during bathing and gave real hot milk .... bla bla ... so 2 wks got kicked by me. HB said I got depression but the cl no good la! HB still gave a big angbao to 'send' her off. I had my sis and her 3mths son as CL!! Alot to do myself, got bad backaches and easily tired, easily fall sick .... I took a lot of du zhong and chicken essence to bu after one fine day, I sat up from bed and had a sharp back pain ... this example tell all ladies to have good confinement, must eat bu, fish, etc.

Strawberry
Sometimes not we dun wan to bu... It's like we will get bad CL,IL cooking no good food... etc thus we will have bad confinement....

that's true, June. My MIL can't cook confinement food, and once gave me something cooling while i was still in confinement. My mum was FURIOUS!!!

Anyway, to make things less unpleasant for all, i decided against a CL for my 2nd confinement. Had tingkat confinement food instead. Told MIL not to cook for me, coz i have so much to eat, i won't have anymore space to eat hers! That was a better confinement, and i enjoyed it too!

But it's not just the bu. Also cannot do a lot of this and that - bathing, fan, cold drinks, wash hair, etc. I didn't really follow all that. So hot, must have shower and wash hair lah!

Now suffer lor.

cowandchick
you nv bathe ar?? i got! fan i still enjoy lor... wash hair nv.... My 2nd confinement will be over at my mum there... at least i noe over at my mum there, i will be given the best care i could have... No need to even worri abt not able to get the best... Regret not listening to my fren's advice.... haiz....

bathe, of course bathe lah. How can don't bathe? Then got scolding lor.

So nice your mum can do confinement for you. But i still like the time on my own. I'm my own king or queen in my house!

haha i did my confinement @ my mum place too... but still i nv really do a proper confinement... i bathe almost every day and skip meals... cuz my mummy working... but then lucky my neighbours who are very gd... and i think God shld bless them, cuz my son was born during chinese new yr, my neighbour will offer to cook the confinement food for me every day when my mum starts work... and when the holiday is over, she will ask her maid to cook for me and even bought many herbal things for me... i think i am bless ba..

In confinement already so hot (the food like ginger makes me felt on fire) still cant bathe ... I alternative day bathe+wash hair, the other day damp clean. Everyday in aircon room otherwise perspire how ... mum keep nag nag when visit me. C me sleeveless n shorts, nag even more. My gf can dont bathe for 1mth,her hb said smell like rotten rat .... not sure how ppl bear with it when go visit her .... I got go 'shopping' cos no diaper liao. My 2nd cl can click better w/me so had a great time! When she left, I so 'poor thing' cos no time cook proper meals, ended up with instant noodles thus Sym rejected breast milk! Shld get tingkat or let cl stay another mth .... za zai ahk jui!

yes, the confinement foods make me so warm so i try to tahan till 10 days...cos i c-sec can only bath after take out the stitch (my CL said)...then my CL cook those herbs for me to bath, the old one say have to bath before 5pm, everyday i tried to wait till 5pm then bath and stay in the air-con room till nx morning...sometime suay lor 5pm suddenly rain...so can only wipe body...

Talking about those myths...actually i bo chap one lah, i only try not to use scissors or sewing or shifting my bed. My gal came out to be a down syndrome, my frend's mama say because i bought a doll few days before i go for delivery, she say cannot buy those thing during preg...and also my gal born with her left hip join dislocate, my FIL say because we operated my dog's hip, cos he had dislocated hip also...donno true or just coincide...???...anyway, like my frend said, if baby came out ok then heng lor, but if something wrong with the bb, then everybody will blame the mother for doing the wrong thing during preg...haiz...mummy always get it...

I know what you mean, Yukee. When we discovered my girl was visually impaired, people around asked me, 'What did you do during your pregnancy?' What can I do? the usual preggie things lah!

Then when i was expecting #2, people admonished me for volunteering at a special school, helping out with intellectually-disabled kids. They say i "mm chai see" (asking for trouble).

ladies
i did not bathe for the 1st week of my confinement... later on i bathe.. i heck care.... Wan me dun bathe will die leh...sweating and so smelly... oh my gosh...

Actually with all these myths, it realli depend on individuals... if you believe den then avoid doing or eating what is told... If you dun believe, den go ahead and do what you think is right... I was told not to eat crab,prawns and even squid by my MIL... Guess wad? when i go back to my mum or when i go out with fren, i eat like nobody biz.. haha... onli in front of them i will guai guai, dun eat... haha.... as for the rest, try to avoid if possible lor....

1st day gave birth, can walk, nurse already ask
me go shower. Modern!!

Yukee/cowandchick - when factory (we) got prob we kana shoot ... what about our HB? only contribute a bit bit and we 'suffer'.

June, I saw some confinement receipes got soto but ppl said no seafood cos poisonous + itch at pte/wound -- u dare dare eat prawns crabs during confinement or after 4wks already?

June, you can eat anything you want, but not too much lor...i also hear ppl say not to eat crab, cos bb next time will touch her touch there, the 1st one i didn't eat she also 'hands more more', so the 2nd one i don't care liao...so still have to wait for the result lor...she only 6mths...haha...

Cowandchick, when i expecting 2nd one, suay suay my baby room ceiling leaking and got a dark patch, so ask someone to paint, i forget stand there and see...so suay suay my 2nd gal came out with a birth mark on her forehead...haiz...i gana again lor, but lucky the mark goes off after around her 4th months...

Strawberry
alamak! i didn't eat seafood during confinement lar... is during preggie time.. Did i misinterpret?? Maybe i did...

Yukee
Hmm.... ya alot of ppl sae eat crab ur child will hen tuo shou... Den eat chilli the child will be veri hot tempered... But to me, i dun quite listen lor.. i juz eat wad i think i should.. i ate pizza,pasta,crabs,prawns...etc.. Even my hubby and mum let me eat wad i wan... Juz tat dun go and nail the wall, sew on the bed or wad lor...

My son oso got a dark patch on his hand... like macam blue black..

Hey J-u-n-e, thot u ate those during conf ... me preg also eat everything la!! Got to carry ball then this cant eat that cant, cannot la!!

Eat things moderately!!

alamak.. Why u break my name up??
biggrin.gif
Ya lor... So xin ku rite?? This cannot tat cannot.. Den might as well dun ask us to be preggie rite?? So ma fan...

Means I 'singing' out yr name .... the same tune like yoo-hoo
bounce.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Few more hrs for working ladies to knock off ... me going Metro expo sales soon!!

Happy weekend

ya.. 3 more long hours.... sian...ya hor.. got metro expo sales.. But i not going... coz no money le.. waiting for pay to come... Pay ar pay... faster come ar..... I waiting for Motherhood exhitbit to come.. hehe.... Let us noe ur damage tonite...

June,

When i had #1, didn't eat chilli at all. Now my girl, so pai-see. Very hot-tempered. Can really scream! My #2, got craving for really hot chilli, otherwise cannot eat. He's milder than his sister! But have to wait a while longer to see lah!

Hi Strawberry, your gal joining the outing to Mt Faber not? My gal going leh...if you going, see u there...

Yukee - go Mt Faber, din rec info. Only knew going Bird Pk this wk! Go feed mosquitoes? Today rec free flu jab, think Jiaxing need 2 jabs - taken? Nurse quite good, din cry. I hate nurse who just jab for the sake of doing job ... go vertically down, so painful when hit the bone!!

June - Metro Expo sales damage small. Sym wants to walk around so I anyhow grab ended up buy something I dont need. Also went Metro Tampines, much more variety!!

Back