BEDOK mommies club

Hi Bedok mommies

Any recommendation for good facial at reasonable price? I'm fine with HDB salon too as long it's clean & hygenic.

Appreciate your recommendations

Hi Bedok Mummies,

I'm looking for babysitter at Bedok South Ave 1 area. 8am-8pm 5day/wk taking care 5month old baby boy and evening fetch my daughter back from full day childcare.

Really Urgent. Pls pm me
thanks

bbstuff76> thanks for your feedback on sunflower. my hb finds it too far.
sad.gif

i found a new ccc chappie tots at post office there. it serves vegetarian food, in hope of instilling in children the love for veg. but... also full... sighz...

anyone went to dr tan yin yin as a gynae? i just tested positive. want to go to gynae to confirm. my 1st gynae was from tmc. but hb say to find one nearer to home. any feedback?

Hi xin, last i check dr yy tan is semi retired and dun do delivery anymore. I went to dr heng next to mac but she has SO MANY patients, which is something you might want to reconsider if you want to go to her. I just delivered last month. With so many patients her service is very lacking compared to dr tan (i delivered my first born in 09 with dr tan). If distance werent a problem i would have never gone to dr heng.

Hi Bedok mummies...

Din know there is a thread for Bedok mummies.. I m a SAHM with a 37mths old boy...

Rmummy
I m in Bedok north too.. Perhaps we can have a playdate since our kids age gap is about the same.. R u a SAHM too?

Hi! I have a 29 mths boy and a 12 mths girl staying at Chai Chee Street.
Need some opinion from mummies here. My mom is currently looking after both of them.
Bt i am thinking of sending my son to playgroup in sept and continue to Nursery next yr at Mini World at Blk 58 Chai chee Drive. Is it necessary to send him to school now? I am worried he might not be able to catch up when he reach kindergarden. I tried teaching him flash cards at home but he simply cant concentrate.

Mummy Chia, I went for dr tan when i having my boy and dr Heng when having my girl. I agreed with u. if given a choice i will not go to Dr Heng. I cant find the kinda care like what i had with Dr Tan. Not much explanation during the checkup. Very routine. Go in few mins come out liao. The time i spend sitting outside waiting just for that few mins. Really frustrating! When choosing the date and timing of delivery for C-sect also got extra charges.

Hi Pinky

Don't have to worry whether your son can catch up or not as he's still young. When you send him to pre nursery, most of the schools focus on the child motor skills and social skills. Most kindergartens will only focus on academics when they reach K1 ...

Hey.. Lee Tai, thanks. my friends' kids some even younger than mine already went to school.
so i am just afraid that he might not be able to catch up next time. And at home he also have nothing much to do....so tinking instead of wasting time at home might as well go out and learn some things and interact with other children.

Hello, I'm urgently looking for a kindergarten for my girl (K1 next year) as am shifting in Dec to East Coast. So far, the more popular ones nearer my house (eg. St Hilda's/Bethesda Frankel Estate/ Good Shephard)are all full, so I have to look further into Bedok area.

Perhaps Bedok Lutheran Church / Bedok Methodist Church kindergartens .... which is a better choice and why (in your opinion)? Would appreciate any feedback and sharing of the strengths and weaknesses of the kindergartens. Thank you.

Mummychia - thks for e info. I called dr ran and was told she don't do any delivery. Went to dr Esther ng at mt a instd. Compared to my previous gynae, she is much much more cautious. If I miss appt, she's not so happy. :p

Alicia - my friend told me that when he went to visit the place. The trs explained tt their focus is more on character building rather than academic. He quite like the Plc. Will start next yr.

Hi , I stay at Bedok Chai Chee Street.
Any recommendation for a good nanny?

I will deliver May next year and wish to find a nanny/babysitter who stay nearby and can help to look after my baby after my confinement period.

I am quite worry now coz no one can help me to take care of my bb as we dun have any relative here.

Thanks in advance!

Hi mummies, I m new here & stay at chai chee st with 3kids (11yo, 8yo & 8mo). Nice to meet u all.

Does anyone can recommend good private tutor for P6?

Any good secondary school for normal academic?

Any good playgroup near Bedok Reservoir (Kaki Bukit) other than Talent Plus for 18mths boy?

My 5yo at Orange Tree (Kaki Bukit) full day and is quite good but intend to put my younger boy for 2-3 hrs first classes n go there for N2.

sorry yawn yawn, i haven't come into forum for a long time.

she is a very nice lady. clean and hygienic too.
happy.gif

felicia> there's bethesda (katong) kindergarten. is it considered near chai chee?

Hi Bedok mummies, I'm a SAHM staying at Bedok reservoir rd. My boy is P2 & my gal is in Nursery 2. Wish to make mummy frens in this neighbourhood
happy.gif

Dear Bedok Mommies,
Any review for Child Care at the following areas:
1. Sparkle Tots Chai Chee Blk 32
2. Sparkle Tots Bedok South Blk 13
3. Sparkle Tots Bedok South Blk 172
4. Stepping Stones Bedok South Blk 159
5. Honey Tree Bedok South Blk 64

Desperately looking for a suitable Childcare for 19 months toddler!

Cookie, I'm at bedok reservoir road too : )
I have a 3.5yo boy, a 2yo boy and a 1 month old girl
Have u joined our fb group called Playdates in the East? We having a playdate 1st week of June

Hi All,

Chance upon this chat while searching for some info.

I am staying near Bedok CC and I have a 6yrs old boy and 2 yrs old girl.

Anyone has children attending pre-school at Sunny Bunny in Bedok CC?

Hihi...I just promoted to mummy not long ago n chance upon this tread...I,m also staying near Bedok cc n have a less than a mth old bb.. Here can any1 add me to fb group? Thks

Hello, I'm new to this thread but it seems that the mummies are more active on FB rather than on this thread. Can anyone PM me the FB group to join? Thank you :)

Hi Mummies...I'll moving to bedok after few month ,currently finding a child care for my son,he is turn to K1 next year.
Any good recommend for child care?
My first skool ? Sparkletots or Aspiration CC?
headache+ing...becos most of the CC put me at waiting list...

Hi,

I'm new to this thread too and I'm also new to Bedok Reservoir area.. Nice to see lots of mummies here... Any mummies keen on meet ups or going gym together? It's nice to make new friends...

Hi, I am staying at bedok ave2. My daughter is 2yrs she was studying at Sunny Bunny but decide to change. Hoping to arranging a day to meet up

hihi

only saw this thread after the new msg by @denisechew1986 .. how to join the fb thread?

I'm staying at East Coast, but always hangout at Bedok. Bring my tots for enrichment at Bedok too.

Hi, I am staying at bedok ave2. My daughter is 2yrs she was studying at Sunny Bunny but decide to change. Hoping to arranging a day to meet up

hey wonderbaby11, if you dont mind me asking.. why do u want to change? Is the environment not good?
It is one of the schools that I'm considering next year for my kiddo.

Back