! BAD Experiences During DELIVERY !

Hi! can you also PM me the details.. pls? or anyone who got PM from cecil, pls PM it to me.. Thank you!

I read about Cecilia experience and i really feel so sorry for her. Wonder which hospital did she went to? I had a smooth one in MAH with a very experience gynea. My sis also works there, hence she knows which gynea is good or bad, according to my sis, some gynea are very unlucky one, if delivered by them, will be unsuccessful( you know what i mean?)hence i urge everyone to choose your gynea v carefully. For me, my gynea is a very experience one. He admitted me at the correct time, i visted him for normal consultation and he told me i have to be admitted the next morning, true enough, on my way to the hospital, i had contraction. Timing was just correct. Everything was fast and smooth, from my admission to delivery, i took 6 hours.

The labour process is very intensive and dangerous but she was treated this way.
Cecilia, why didnt you complain? you are too nice.

Hi

Can let me know the name of the hospital and gynae?

Just to share a little. I had to have a Ceasearn for my no.2 due to placenta previa and my condition was quite bad as the placenta was pressing on a big artery and my gynea was afraid that i might not stop bleeding during the process and had already got the blood transfusion procedures ready.
Before i was knocked out, can you imagine what the nurse asked? She said:" Do you have any last words to say to your hubby before you go?" I was stunned...........

Back