! BAD Experiences During DELIVERY !

I read with pain with your horrible delivery experiences! Did you lodge a complaint with the involved hospital? It seems that the nurses were so inexperienced.
Do you mind sharing with me via PM which hospital and female gynae that you had?

sorry to hear about your horrible experience. Do you mind sharing with me via PM which hospital and gynae that you had?

Hi Cecil,

Sorry to hear about your delivery experience.
I am a first time mother too. The anxiety and scare is undescrible.
Can you please pm me the hospital and gynae?
Thanks

Hi Darling,

I might be the last one who read your blog.. Iam so scared now. My EDD is abt 2 weeks time.. Can you tell me which hospital that you went for deliver??
sad.gif

In case any of you didn't receive my reply, please kindly leave a message via my email or my blog as I may not come in that often. Thanks.

CeCiL,
I am so sorry to hear about your ordeal!Could u kindly PM me the hosp & gynae u went to? Im currently 10 weeks preggy.

Hi,

I want to know whic hospital and gynae too if you don't mind. I have bad experience with a female gynae, so am wondering if its the same.
Thanks much.

Me also delivered in a well established private hospital. Disappointed with their shortage of manpower, esp during the nite in the baby ward - imagine 2 nurses taking care of 25-30 babies! Most bb cried for nearly 20-30mins before they got fed. Many mummies don't know cos they are sleeping. Unhappy with the long wait - 1.5hrs during discharge too, just one nurse handling discharge for the whole ward! If not for the HIN1 flu thingy beginning of the year, I would have stick to my 1st hospital with ample parking space some more....

omg! that is so horrible... can u PM me the hosipital and the gynae name too? This is my first pregnancy and i hope it will go smoothly >.<

Hi Cecil,

Really sorry to hear about what u went thru. Do rest well and recover soon..

Appreciate if you could share with me the hosp n gynae when you're convenient.

thanks

I hv read your blog and really feel for u. It must have been hard on u n ur Hubby having to tolerate all this nonsense. Do Recuperate well n congrats!

Btw if u don't mind can u share with me on the gynae's name? Thanks!

I hv read your blog and really feel for u. It must have been hard on u n ur Hubby having to tolerate all this nonsense. Do Recuperate well n congrats!

Btw if u don't mind can u share with me on the gynae's name? Thanks!

Hi Cecil

I am so sorry to hear about ur bad experience, Hope u recuperate fast.

can u PM me the hospital n gynae's name? Thks!

Hi Cecil

Take care and hope you have a speedy recovery.

can u PM me the hospital and gynae's name when you are convenient. thks

Hi Cecil,

I hope you are better now.
Can you pm me the hospital and gyne? Im also giving birth at a private hospital.

Hi Cecil,

I hope you are better now.
Can you pm me the hospital and gyne? Im also giving birth at a private hospital.

Hi Cecil

Pls also PM the name of the hospital and gynae to me. Your experience was too scary till I feel that I have to avoid this hospital and gynae too.

Hi ceil could u pm mi as well ? As I think I knw which hospital u stating as mine is almost same experience u .. Piss my hubby lots ..

Thank you n rest well!!!

hi, so sorry to hear abt your bad experience, hope u recover from it all.

could u pls PM me the gynae + hosp details?

tks
dodonut

tats v scary. the nurses der are student nurses? so unprofessional.
n yr gynae too...so unreasonable.

can u pm me which hospital &amp; gynae?

shiXXTY!Crap!Can u email me this terrible hospital n gynae!realli feel bad for yr horrid experience!crap!!!

Things like this happens... at premium hospitals too. Mine own experience was not exactly pleasant but thankfully, there were more nurses/doctors/cleaners/security guards who saved the day.

There was this one nurse who 'spoilt my day', she was known as nurse Daphne:
1. she commented my water (from the water bag) smelt horrible. While I had never smelt another ladies 'water' and I agreed the smell was more a stench than an aroma, I thought she as a 'professional' should have behaved better.
2. she administered the enamea (what is it? the solution they inserted into the anus to clear our bowels in preparation for labour?)and told me to go to the toilet 'to shit' (yes, that's her exact words). I knew from my friends that I had to 'clear the system' otherwise, there might be 'leftover' coming out during the birth process. I didn't want such embarrassment, so I tried my best to clear. She began knocking at the door like she needed the toilet bowl after a few minutes. I kept saying wait and half wondered if she would break in hahahah... THen she shouted,'nobody took that long like you.'
3. She said some nasty things just before my labour. I would have shot my mouth off if not for the fact that my life and my baby's life were in their hands and I depended on them to bring my baby safely to this world. Call me stuperstitious if you like, but I think being sensitive to the expectant mum's feelings is very important, especially from a service provider. I told her off by saying,' if you cant say anything nice, please shut up.' There was another nurse (let's call her nurse b) in the room as I said it and the whole atmosphere was really tense.

The snr mid wife attending to me got wind of this and immediately came into my ward to check the situation. But she didn't say anything so I thought she was just doing her rounds. She told me after my birth that nurse b told her about this espisode. Snr mid wife didn't know if she shd believe it (that Nurse daphne could be that tactless) or that I was a difficult expecting lady (I was housed in their premium delivery suite and usually the rich or famous use that suite. But me is neither hahahah). But when she saw how quiet I was (no complaint, no demand), although obviously in pain and discomfort, she immediately ordered a change of personel so that nurse daphne would not be involved in my case anymore.

All in, I think the rest of the team saved the day. THe aneasthetist stayed around for more than 24 hours just to make sure I was ok. The rest of the nurses who attended to me adn the snr mid wife popped by to visit me and my child during my stay in that hospital. Despite all, to this day, I am grateful for their kindness and help. All in, Premium or public hospitals, there bound to be the good and the bad. We can only pray hard for good luck and great professionals will be there to help us during our delivery.

Back