Bad Experience with Nation Maid Agency Tampines Branch

angelpang

Bad Experience: Nation Tampines Branch
(My 1st time hire FDW)
In July 19, I engaged Nation and selected an Myanmar fresh FDW from them.
The FDW initially agreed to take care kids, cooking and do household yet she was not performing her job without supervision. She don’t even cook dinner for my kids if I come home late. The last 2 days she worked she only cook instant noodles as my kid’s dinner which was after I rang home and discovered she was not cooking and left my kid staving. The next 2 days drama show started, she claimed that she wanna left because she cannot take care kids. What a lame excuse!

Since day 1 till the day The Maid insisted to go back Nation (about after 3 weeks), Zhun zhun few days after she was brought to issue thumbprint by Nation agent. they never handover FDW’s passport Nor WP to me throughout the period as if they knew it is unnecessary.

As at today, The Maid still parked under my name and address under MOM record now even she has went back to Nation 2 weeks.

When I requested salary in lieu due to FWD immediate termination, the agent initially claimed that MOM rule not allowed employer to do so. Change their statement can refund salary in lieu after I showed them MOM reply email. And, change their statement again asked me go civil court their agency not responsible for salary in lieu when I went Nation to select replacement maid today.

I was initially happy to engage Nation and planned to train and get a ready maid before my newborn come in Sep. Yet, it is mid August now. FDW gone after 3 weeks, delay replacement maid for me (last month still claimed that I should quickly get a maid don’t overtired but actually it is the APS Maid gonna expiring without employer).

now, my EDD is due after 3 weeks and I don’t even know when I can clear all these shits. Most unfair thing is I still have to fork out a sum of money for new FDW even the fault is totally not on me and my family!! Felt cheated!!

Back