BAD CONFINEMENT LADY

Ftm123

Hi i would like to share my experience and warn others about this nanny I got from agency.

She’s the worse confinement nanny I ever Met. First day she came change diapers for my baby and put baby back to sleep , after few hours I realize my baby wet the bed even with a pampers on . The pampers is leaking badly as she did not wear it well. I take it as human error and close my eye. Second time she change diapers , she use a changing mat but manage to let my baby poo on his swaddle , haven’t clean finish the poo she is wearing the pampers already and without applying any diaper cream we provide her. Made a mess on my whole bed , baby swaddle, baby clothes and wasted one new diaper due to her clumsiness. My baby leg also have poo due to her being extremely clumsy ! My husband can’t stand the sight of her doing things, end up do himself. Still I see this aunty as soft spoken, easy going type, I still give her another chance and believe in her professionalism , nicely, we explain to her how to place the changing mat to a position that won’t cause baby poo/ pee to leak on to bed , we show her patiently how to apply diaper cream and every single time she change diapers we have to remind her to apply the cream. Not to even mention after she change finish diapers , she has no decent initiative to keep the stuff back to original place. Just let the changing mat, cream etc lay on my bed and expect it to miraculously disappear. Super disorganized , clumsy and forgetful. Fine, we thought. All this small issues , as long as she can handle baby well and allow me time to rest. No!!! To our deepest horror she seems like a confinement nanny from hell! I caught her several times throwing tantrums at my baby, being impatience and give a heavy sigh with annoyed sound whenever my baby doesn’t want to drink anymore. Impatiently forcing the baby to drink, always causing him to choke. Everytime my baby cries for milk , she will take own sweet time to care for him. Everytime telling me she’s boiling soup or doing other things wait awhile etc when I have told her she can let the maid handle all this but She just let the baby cry. The Only thing she needs to do is handle baby well as every other thing is done by my Maid. But apparently she have zero love nor patience with baby. Each time baby cries she give annoyed sound to Me! What type of nanny can’t handle a crying baby and throw temper at an innocent baby?! Worse is I caught her yawning and dozing off few times while feeding the baby! I’m so worried baby fall off from her hands! She’s given ample time to rest during afternoon time when baby sleeps, she doesn’t have to do any household chores even cooking preparation done by maid. On the 3rd night , Me , my husband and the maid was busy the whole night as since she’s here my baby is vomiting very badly. She have the cheeks to sleep soundly and comfortably ignoring my bb cries ignoring us. No initiative at all to even wake up and ask if we need any help! I do not recommend her to anyone and in fact hope to warn others about her. She’s not professional nor does she have any basic knowledge on confinement food eg cooking cabbage for me to eat when every confinement nanny know cabbage is cooling and not recommend during confinement period. The food she cooks not only taste bad but does not resemble confinement meals at all, just plain home cook food. Like sweet sour fish and braised pork. NOT TO MENTION SHE SUCKS AT BABYCARE! A nanny that flares up at baby is a nanny from hell! My husband has to take urgent leave tmr to send baby to hospital to check on baby serious vomits ! I’m not sure what she did to him that cause him non stop vomiting since she’s here for 3 days only my baby sleeps in distress and vomits a lot My review here is to warn others about Her and hopes nobody else baby suffers at her hands! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Attachments

• 9CC9D671-3C3A-4A10-AE99-4D5CA766C006.jpeg
    9CC9D671-3C3A-4A10-AE99-4D5CA766C006.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 257
Hi i would like to share my experience and warn others about this nanny I got from agency.

She’s the worse confinement nanny I ever Met. First day she came change diapers for my baby and put baby back to sleep , after few hours I realize my baby wet the bed even with a pampers on . The pampers is leaking badly as she did not wear it well. I take it as human error and close my eye. Second time she change diapers , she use a changing mat but manage to let my baby poo on his swaddle , haven’t clean finish the poo she is wearing the pampers already and without applying any diaper cream we provide her. Made a mess on my whole bed , baby swaddle, baby clothes and wasted one new diaper due to her clumsiness. My baby leg also have poo due to her being extremely clumsy ! My husband can’t stand the sight of her doing things, end up do himself. Still I see this aunty as soft spoken, easy going type, I still give her another chance and believe in her professionalism , nicely, we explain to her how to place the changing mat to a position that won’t cause baby poo/ pee to leak on to bed , we show her patiently how to apply diaper cream and every single time she change diapers we have to remind her to apply the cream. Not to even mention after she change finish diapers , she has no decent initiative to keep the stuff back to original place. Just let the changing mat, cream etc lay on my bed and expect it to miraculously disappear. Super disorganized , clumsy and forgetful. Fine, we thought. All this small issues , as long as she can handle baby well and allow me time to rest. No!!! To our deepest horror she seems like a confinement nanny from hell! I caught her several times throwing tantrums at my baby, being impatience and give a heavy sigh with annoyed sound whenever my baby doesn’t want to drink anymore. Impatiently forcing the baby to drink, always causing him to choke. Everytime my baby cries for milk , she will take own sweet time to care for him. Everytime telling me she’s boiling soup or doing other things wait awhile etc when I have told her she can let the maid handle all this but She just let the baby cry. The Only thing she needs to do is handle baby well as every other thing is done by my Maid. But apparently she have zero love nor patience with baby. Each time baby cries she give annoyed sound to Me! What type of nanny can’t handle a crying baby and throw temper at an innocent baby?! Worse is I caught her yawning and dozing off few times while feeding the baby! I’m so worried baby fall off from her hands! She’s given ample time to rest during afternoon time when baby sleeps, she doesn’t have to do any household chores even cooking preparation done by maid. On the 3rd night , Me , my husband and the maid was busy the whole night as since she’s here my baby is vomiting very badly. She have the cheeks to sleep soundly and comfortably ignoring my bb cries ignoring us. No initiative at all to even wake up and ask if we need any help! I do not recommend her to anyone and in fact hope to warn others about her. She’s not professional nor does she have any basic knowledge on confinement food eg cooking cabbage for me to eat when every confinement nanny know cabbage is cooling and not recommend during confinement period. The food she cooks not only taste bad but does not resemble confinement meals at all, just plain home cook food. Like sweet sour fish and braised pork. NOT TO MENTION SHE SUCKS AT BABYCARE! A nanny that flares up at baby is a nanny from hell! My husband has to take urgent leave tmr to send baby to hospital to check on baby serious vomits ! I’m not sure what she did to him that cause him non stop vomiting since she’s here for 3 days only my baby sleeps in distress and vomits a lot My review here is to warn others about Her and hopes nobody else baby suffers at her hands! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Hi,

Sorry to hear this and thanks for sharing. May I know which agency you got the nanny from and what is the nanny’s name? It will be good to share this info so that we can look out for it.
Hope your baby get well soon. Take care!

Back