**Babysitter Wanted in CCK**

gift_of_life

Hi, looking for CHINESE babysitter to help me take care of my 3 months old baby boy.

Monday - Friday
7:30am - 7:30pm

Pls call/sms/whatapps me @ 98273666 (Ms Chia)

<font color="0000ff"> I m looking for babysitter to look after my baby as I m going back to work in early June after my 3 mths maternity leave.

I m residing @ cck ave 2.

Experienced baby sitter, pls contact me at mobile: 90994123</font>

Hi mummies, I am looking for a nanny to take care of my 2 - 3 months old baby boy when I go back to work. Appreciate if anyone could recommend/ introduce a responsible and experienced nanny or ask their nanny if they have friends who are keen. I am looking at Bt Batok Central/ Bt Batok St 31/ CCK Central/ Bt Panjang/ Hume Ave areas. Please PM me or email at [email protected]

Hi daddies/ mommies,

Basically i need someone to bath my gal in the day and take care of her 4-6hours from Mon-Fri, Sat needed only day-time to bathe her over at my place @ Bukit Panjang, Pending Road.
Alternative, is someone that come over my house to bathe her when she wake up between 1030-1230. Once finish bathing, the task is done. As my mom will be at home the only issue we facing was my mom is unable to bath her, hopefully through here i could seek help/ support from daddies and mommies for recommending.. Anyone got ideally person on mind pls contact me @ 8338 0309!! Or anyone who can come over to bathe her between 1030-1230 will be also perfect!!

Thanks in advance..
Joey
Hp: 8338 0309
Please text me if i couldnt answer immediately!

Hi Joey

how old is your gal? No offence, you only need a babysitter to come over your house to bath her but dont need to take care of her as your mum is the main caregiver?

Hi Tuete Cottage,

Yes.. is ok i wont feel offenced. probably a few hours possible... but depend how comfortable is the lady.. cause i prefer to be over my place...

Providing babysitter at Yew Tee area. I personally have two kids. Intend to look after infants or toddles from home. I love to interact with children as well.
Interested, pls PM me for more information. Thank you!
W.e.f Feb 2013

Back