Babysitter needed at Chai Chee/Bedok North area

tapiku

Hi, I am a first time mummy and my EDD is May 2013.I am looking for a nanny/babysitter who can look after my newborn baby next year.

I stay at Chai Chee and so hope to look for a nanny who stay nearby.
Nanny is required to take care of my bb on day time only (7.30am -7.30pm, Monday - Friday). Time and price is negotiable.

Anyone know good nanny/babysitter at this area, could you please pm me for details?

Would appreciate for your help.
Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am a first time mummy and baby is going to due in mid May.

I am looking for a babysitter to look after my baby in August (after my maternity leave).

I stay in Bedok North Avenue 2 so am looking for a babysitter who stay nearby.

Please kindly pm me or drop me a message here if anyone know good babysitter at this area

Thank you
=)

I'm also staying in Bedok north, looking for nanny to take care of my 4 months baby in may 2013. Any good recommendation please pm me. Thanks :)

Hi all,

Posting for my mum.

Babysitting services available at Blk 889a, Tampines St 81. The house is clean and neat. Cosy and comfortable place.

She is experience babysitting.

We have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is patient. Christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are $600+50 (solid food) for babysitting. Student care services (range from $200-$400)

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293

Hi mummies who stay in Bedok. Have you found your baby sitter? I am also looking for one near Bedok south area. Anyone whom you can recommend.

Back