Babysitter Market Price

tilkah

Hi All,
I am a new mum due in Nov and considering the various option of baby care. Does anyone know how much is the rate for babysitter 5 days a week 8-6pm?

I am considering the various option
1) Babysitter
2)Maid
3) Infant

Any thoughts anyone?

Hi All,
I am a new mum due in Nov and considering the various option of baby care. Does anyone know how much is the rate for babysitter 5 days a week 8-6pm?

I am considering the various option
1) Babysitter
2)Maid
3) Infant

Any thoughts anyone?
Hi..I'm a nanny.. for day care is $800
As after baby 6, mths starting to feed on solid food have to increase$100... So after baby 6mths will be $900..
As if wanna day n night will be different rates. ;)

Hi..I'm a nanny.. for day care is $800
As after baby 6, mths starting to feed on solid food have to increase$100... So after baby 6mths will be $900..
As if wanna day n night will be different rates. ;)
May i ask why did you choose a nanny instead of infant care?

My nanny is charging me $750 for daycare as she is taking care of another 2 kids with the assistance of her helper.. she told us that she is not out to earn any profit but enough to cover her expenses.

Heard market rate now is approximately $950 for daycare.

My nanny is charging me $750 for daycare as she is taking care of another 2 kids with the assistance of her helper.. she told us that she is not out to earn any profit but enough to cover her expenses.

Heard market rate now is approximately $950 for daycare.

Hi there, may i know where is your nanny locate at? Is taking infant?

My son's previous nanny lives in Woodlands. She's Chinese, very experienced of taking care of babies and kids. You may want to consider, she's very gentle, trustworthy and charges way below the market price

Back