Babysitter available in Tampines

My kids' ex-babysitter is available to take care of newborn.

A bit background about her.
She has many years of experience in taking care of children. Her children are all grown up and her husband is still working. She will only take care of 1 child at a time. She has taken care 2 of my children(1 at a time). Her house is clean and most baby items were donated by me.

If you're interested and need more info, please PM me as I'm not online most of the time.

Thanks!

My son is 15 months and I need someone to take care of my child for 4days a week between Monday to friday. Pls contact me at 98172346 ASAP. Thanks

Hi all,

Posting for my mum.

Babysitting services available at Blk 889a, Tampines St 81. The house is clean and neat. Cosy and comfortable place.

She is experience babysitting.

We have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is patient. Christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are $600+50 (solid food) for babysitting. Student care services (range from $200-$400)

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293

Hi,
I'm looking for a babysitter @ Tampines St. 33 urgently.
I'm staying @ BLK 343.
From 9am to 6pm on weekdays only.
Currently, my son is 8 months' old.
Kindly contact me @ 82821925.
Thanks!

My kids' ex-babysitter is available to take care of newborn.

A bit background about her.
She has many years of experience in taking care of children. Her children are all grown up and her husband is still working. She will only take care of 1 child at a time. She has taken care 2 of my children(1 at a time). Her house is clean and most baby items were donated by me.

If you're interested and need more info, please PM me as I'm not online most of the time.

Thanks!

Is she available?

Back